June 21, 2015 – June 27, 2015
190 Marlborough Street, Unit #3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Originally built in 1900, this upper triplex was completely transformed by the Holland Companies in 2009. This elegant property was listed at $4,995,00 on June 13, 2015 and sold 8 short days later for $5,100,000 by Tracy Campion and Campion & Company.
281 Country Drive, Weston, MA.
- This distinctive estate on approximately 2 acres abuts 40+ acres of conservation land. Featuring over 10,000+ square feet of living space, 7 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms, this property was listed for $4,795,000 and sold for $4,695,000 by Amy Mizer and the Mizner & Simon Team.
1235-5 Monument Street, Concord, MA.
- This elegant French country style chateau sits on 6+ acres on prestigious Monument Street. A Kistler-Knapp custom built home, featuring a grand courtyard, luxurious master wing, wine cellar and massage room. Originally this property was listed for $5,300,000, however after 750 days on the market it sold for $3,900,000 by Melinda Mitchell of Hammond Residential.
177 Sea Street, Dennis, MA. : East Dennis
- Incredible oceanfront views in picturesque Quivet Neck. Featuring magnificent landscaping, a beautiful salt water pool and a grand home theater, this Nantucket shingle style cape was listed at $4,399,000 and sold for $3,850,000 by William Salas of Robert Paul Properties, Inc.
2 Avery Street, Unit 28C, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- This dazzling Ritz-Carlton residence features floor to ceiling windows with view of the Boston Harbor, Charles River and Back Bay. This property was listed at $3,695,000 and sold for $3,550,000 by Kaitlyn Attfield of Atlantic Associates Real Estate.
81 Hornbeam Road, Duxbury, MA.
- A beautiful waterfront custom built home sitting on a private cul-de-sac in the heart of Duxbury Village. This property was listed at $3,695,000 and sold for $3,550,000 by Kaitlyn Attfield of Atlantic Associates Real Estate.
20 Lowell Street, Cambridge, MA. : West Cambridge
- Built in 1872, this classic Victorian sits outside of Harvard Square in the Half Crown District. Boasting original details with 10-foot high ceilings, detailed crown moldings and an incredible library, this property was listed for $2,950,000 and sold for $2,892,000 by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Cambridge – Mass Ave.
56 Radcliffe Road, Weston, MA.
- In the beautiful town of Weston, this shingle style 5500+ square foot home features magnificent architecture and top of the line finishes. Just 15 miles from Downtown Boston, this picturesque “Town & Country,” home was listed for $2,975,000 and sold 28 days later for $2,775,000 by Denise Mosher of Hammond Residential.
7 Rockport Road, Weston, MA.
- Another wonderful Weston, Stone & Shingle style Home located in the exclusive south side Rockport neighborhood. Featuring an extravagant foyer, state of the art kitchen, home entertainment system and more. This property was listed at $2,895,000 and sold for $2,735,000 by the Richlen & Yates Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston.
42 Commonwealth Ave – Unit #5, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- A fantastic 3+ bedroom penthouse on the prestigious 1st block of Commonwealth Avenue. Direct access elevator, private roof deck and all top-of-the-line appliances and finishes throughout. This property was listed at $2,650,000 and sold for the asking price in just 14 days by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty.