June 28, 2015 – July 04, 2015
56 Beacon Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- The top sale of the week is a one-of-a-kind Beacon Hill townhouse overlooking the Boston Common. Complete with a direct access elevator to all levels, 4-car heated garage, garden terrace and 2 decks, this 10,000 +/-SF home offers updated and luxurious family living in Boston’s most historic neighborhood. Beyond the stately entrance and formal dining room on the first level is the French country-style kitchen open to the family room with glassed-enclosed eating area overlooking the spacious bluestone terrace. The high parlor level features the grand double living room with adjacent wet bar, mahogany paneled study and private office. A total of 6+ beds and 6 full and 2 half baths include the spacious master with expansive closet and en-suite bath, as well as garden level au pair suite. Additional features include a media room, laundry on multiple levels, 8 fireplaces and stunning period details that exude Beacon Hill charm. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $11,900,000 and sold in 41 by Shelagh Brennan of Cabot & Company for $11,500,000.
96 Tilipi Run, Chatham, MA.
- Featuring sophisticated custom craftsmanship and world class detail abounds in every room, this magnificent Morris Island retreat is located in a very private enclave in Chatham. Two stunning master suites and four additional en suite bedrooms all with sweeping views of the open Atlantic and beyond will envelope you, your family and friends with unending comfort and warmth. Gorgeous decks and patios on every level takes advantage of the tranquility and wonder this estate and surrounds has to offer. The open and thoughtful floor plan creates the most wonderful entertaining spaces as well as private spaces to get away from it all with a good book. The lower level features a fitness space, home theater space, family room and game room. Plans for in ground pool in place. Stroll your private sandy beach and experience the best life has to offer. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties for $8,695,000 and sold in 59 days by Kathleen Craig also of Robert Paul Properties for $8,200,000.
1 Green Lane, Weston, MA.
- This magnificent Stone & Shingle estate is located in the coveted Weston Golf Club area. Designed by an acclaimed architect, this spectacular open floor plan features gorgeous custom windows allowing nature light to fill the home. Totaling approximately 9,561 sq. ft. appointed with unparalleled detail, craftsmanship and state of the art technology including a stunning tower stair case, living room with elegant french doors leading to beautiful landscaped backyard, a banquet-sized dining room and sophisticated oak library. This 5 bedroom home also includes a luxurious master with his and her separate bathrooms and a large walk in closet. Lastly, the lower level includes a great room with a beautiful bar, game room with a fireplace, home theater, a gym with spa bath and a wine cellar. This property was listed by Kathryn Richlen of Caldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $6,500,000 and remained on the market for 230 days. It was then delisted for $6,899,000 and sold 52 days later by Lisa Curlett of Pinnacle Residential for asking price.
220 Boylston Street – Unit #1612/1614 Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This contemporary Penthouse offers Five Start living at Back Bay’s Four Seasons. Two units have been expertly combined to create this 3 bedroom, 3 full bath residence with oversized picture windows throughout. The chef’s kitchen with oversized island and top-of-the-line appliances by Sub Zero, Wolf and Miele opens to the fireplaced formal living and dining room. The home’s open-concept living and entertaining floor plan also includes a den that can be easily closed off by pocket doors. Additional features include spa-like baths with high-end finishes, in-unit laundry room and large master suite with truly expansive walk-in closet space. This South facing home offers every convenience of one of Boston’s most luxurious full-service buildings plus two garage parking. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $3,949,000 and sold in 19 days by Jacqui Kelter of All Points Properties for $3,800,000.
21 Livermore Road, Wellesley, MA.
- This grand signature property in the heart of the Country Club features an expansive front porch with stunning stone pillars that welcome you in. This gracious home offers stylish and sophisticated interior design and gorgeous period detail throughout. Exquisite entry archways open to lovely library with custom built-ins and formal living room with French doors, window seats and intricately detailed over sized fireplace. Elegant dining room with impressive pocket doors and fireplace offers an optimal setting for entertaining. Renovated chef’s kitchen with center island and pantry leads to sun splashed family room with doors to lush grounds with patio and stonewalls. Serene master suite includes a spa-like bath and walk-in closet. Flexible options for additional bedrooms and sitting rooms. Unique carriage house featuring high ceilings and full bathroom complete this exceptional property. Close to town, train and shops. Rare opportunity. This property was listed by Debi Benoit of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co – Wellesley for $3,695,000 and sold in 332 days by Melissa Dailey of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley for $3,650,000.
400 Stuart Street – Unit #24A, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This property features sweeping views of the Charles River and Boston in a rarely available three bedroom, three-bathroom corner home in the heart of the Back Bay. Oversized windows frame iconic Boston: the Hancock Tower, Trinity Church, the Common. Elegantly finished with marble bathrooms, an open gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and Miele and Sub Zero appliances, 24A features abundant storage and oak floors throughout. The master suite offers two walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom. Custom floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and easily reconfigured closets are some of the thoughtful upgrades. The most coveted development in Boston, The Clarendon is an LEED certified, non-smoking, 103-family luxury residential tower designed by Robert A.M. Stern. Its unsurpassed amenities include a landscaped rooftop terrace, entertainment lounge, Equinox gym, children’s playroom, library, conference room, and 24-hour concierge services. A valet garage parking space and storage unit are both deeded. This property was listed by Jessica Quirk of Broadway Village Real Estate for $3,625,000 and sold in 15 days by Amy Jacobs of Heath Properties for $3,500,000.
144 Beaver Road, Weston, MA.
- Exquisite 14 room, designer decorated colonial with a beautiful wrap around farmers porch set on 1.76 acres in Weston premier southside neighborhood. This custom residence was built in 2008 with an open floor plan, stunning architectural details and sun filled rooms. The first floor has a lovely two story marble foyer, which leads into an elegant living room with fireplace, cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. Banquet size dinning room with butlers pantry. Gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances, large center granite island, custom cabinets & breakfast area opens to cathedral family room with fireplace and French doors to a private blue stone patio. Separate music room and office area first floor MBR suite or guest room. Second floor includes: master suite with a luxurious bathroom and walk in closet. 4 additional bedrooms with en suite baths. Finished lower level play room. Professionally landscaped grounds with mature plantings,blue stone patio and stone walls. This property was listed by Kathryn Richlen of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $3,300,000 and sold in 34 days by Paul Cottone of The Cottone Co., Real Estate for $3,100,000.
183 West Street, Beverly, MA. : Beverly Farms
- Featuring what many consider one of the best views on the North Shore, this spectacular oceanfront estate of 1.42 acres features private, sandy beach frontage on the Atlantic. Set on a peninsula, at the end of a private street, this stucco mansion with French Normandy influences includes a grand “oceanfront” living room, and gracious circular staircase that leads to a three-story turret ceiling. The landscaped grounds include a dramatic oceanfront pool, pool house and ownership of Chubb Island. This property was listed by Lanse Robb of LandVest, Inc. for $3,495,000 and personally sold in 660 days for $3,100,000.
10 Wyman Road, Cambridge, MA. : West Cambridge
- Lovely SF residence privately located on a cul-de-sac in the heart of coveted West Cambridge. Surrounded by expansive, spectacular gardens featured in the Smithsonian Archives of American Gardens, including 2 large patios, stone walls and a working fountain. Highlights include 5 bedrooms, a family room, a library, a study, 3 full and 2 half bathrooms. A partially finished lower level that is ideal for office space. Fine architectural details featured throughout the property include a contemporary stained glass window on a gracefully curved stairway leading to the 2nd floor, French doors opening to the gardens, 3 fireplaces, custom built-ins, oak floors, & original crown moldings. An alarm system, an irrigation system, & a garage plus additional off-street parking add to the amenities. Convenient to Harvard Sq, Huron Village, and 3 blocks from Brattle St. This property was listed by Carol Kelly and Myra von Turkovich of Hammond Real Estate for $2,695,000 and sold in 7 days by Maureen McElroy of Jamaica Hill Realty, Inc. for $3,025,000.
300 Boylston Street – Unit #807, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Stunning new offering at The Heritage on The Garden, one of Boston’s most sought after luxury full-service buildings. This 2-bed, 2 1/2 bathroom, 8th floor corner unit offers 1893 square feet of open floor-plan living and classic city views. Recently renovated with the highest quality finishes, this home features marble, onyx and espresso wood floors, high-end stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting and custom millwork built-in cabinets. In-unit laundry, Juliette balcony, private deeded storage and one garage parking space complete this beautiful home. The building offers 24 hour concierge, valet or self-park parking and a resident library overlooking the Public Gardens and Boston Common which serves afternoon tea and Sunday Brunch. This property was listed by Christopher Bushing of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Beacon Hill for $2,995,000 and sold in 21 days by Richard Egan of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Commonwealth Avenue for $2,992,500.