July 05, 2015 – July 11, 2015
23 Hawthorn Street, Cambridge, MA. : Harvard Square
- Off Brattle Street, this impressive Queen Anne/Shingle-style residence features, 12+ rooms, 10-foot high ceilings, 7 fireplaces and front & back staircases. Situated on more than ¼ acre of lovely landscaped grounds. South-facing 22-foot living room with bay window and fireplace, elegant 18-foot dining room with fireplace and pocket doors, lovely library with impressive corner fireplace, spacious eat-in kitchen with fireplace, butler’s pantry and mud room, classic 20-foot screened-in porch overlooking landscaped grounds. Auxiliary apartment and 3-room office with separate entrances. A grand period house recognized on the National Register of Historic Places. Just 2/10 of a mile to Harvard Square. This property was listed by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker Residentail Brokerage – Cambridge – Mass Ave. for $3,950,000 and sold in 62 by Maggie Seelig of MGS Group.
778 Boylston Street – Unit #8A Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Unique opportunity to purchase a residence at the Mandarin Oriental, Boston. The 25 apartments at the Mandarin Oriental, Boston on floors 4-8 at 778 Boylston are being converted to condominiums for individual sale. 19 two bedrooms, 6 one bedrooms. Ranging in size from 920sf-1,625sf. Seven different layouts (A-G), front and rear-facing, various views/orientations. Granite kitchens, marble baths, hardwood floors, bedroom carpeting, in-unit washer/dryers, 1 valet only parking included, $575 per month not included in condo fee (Easement for Exclusive Right to Use), 24/7 concierge. Stunning model unit. This property was listed and sold by Jeannemarie Conley of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $3,050,000.
37 Irving Street, Cambridge, MA.
- Near Harvard Yard, the Law School, Science Center & Red Line (connecting to MIT, MGH & Boston). Ideal location at corner of residential side street and cul-de-sac. Handsome 1894 Queen Anne residence with lovely street presence. Gracious renovation. Superb design. Custom workmanship. Top-quality materials. Gorgeous high-ceiling rooms. Exceptionally beautiful open spaces ideal for entertaining. Chef’s kitchen with deluxe appliances. Light-filled grand 5-bedroom master residence, in addition to revenue-generating, renovated 3-bedroom apartment. Both units configured so they can be readily united into a single residence. Many oversize windows with lovely views. 4.5 lovely bathrooms, expansive lower-level family room, and 2 laundry areas. Efficient heating and cooling systems with multiple zones. Unusually comfortable and inviting residence. Charming gardens designed by award-winning Richard Burck Associates feature many flowering trees and perennials. Rare parking for 5 cars! This property was listed for $2,865,000 by John Petrowky and Christian Jones of Hammond Real Estate and sold for $2,900,000 in 17 days by Gary Vrotsos Team of John Petrowsky and Christian Jones.
241 Greenwood Street – Newton, MA.
- Located at the end of a long and impressive driveway you will find this gorgeous renovated stone and shingle colonial on 2 acres of professionally landscaped grounds. This home is made for entertaining and fun family living with wide open spaces and layout. The living room opens to a screened in sanctuary.The kitchen is equipped w/ all the bells and whistles, double ovens, double dishwashers and a large eating island.The kitchen/ family room also includes an inviting banquet & access to a large deck w/ built in BBQ. Off the kitchen is a home family office, laundry room, 2 powder rooms, mudroom with built ins and a fab yoga studio. The supersized master suite has generous closet space and an elegant bath.There are 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths, a linen room with fire proof laundry chute and an office on the 2nd floor. The lower level has a state of the art screening room w/ stadium seating, oversized game room and music room. This lot is private and exceptional. This property was listed by Deborah Gordon of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Brookline for $3,380,000 and sold in 274 days by Hannah Driscoll of Redfin Corp. for $2,700,000.
11 Cranmore Street, Wellesley, MA.
- Spectacular 15 Room Colonial in the Cliff Estates. Elegant marble two story foyer open to family room. Gourmet kitchen with granite and top of the line appliances. Beautiful Cherry paneled library, formal dining & living rooms, Den and mudroom. Featuring six bedrooms, 7 full baths, and two half baths. Exquisite millwork throughout. Finished third floor suite, and lower level with exercise room, playroom, bath and kitchen. Three-car garage. Convenient to train, shops, major routes, and Upham School. This property was listed by Donna Scott of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $2,995,000 and sold in 440 days by David McDonough of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $2,537,500.
114 Shornecliffe Road, Newton, MA. : Newton Corner
- Formal design, magnificent curb appeal, refurbished door, modern spaces with historic overtones flow into an Open Space design made for today’s living. An attached 3 car garage, with mud room and ample storage below. The upgrades to this home distinguish it from it’s other Newton Luxury Move-In Homes. The Smart House system was recently installed using Control 4 software. The system puts home technology at your fingertips and through your phone. Windows, Insulation, Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing systems have been meticulously updated. This is see it to believe it. The house is built for gracious living and entertaining as well as relaxing with your family and friends. Professional Landscaping, including plantings dating back to the days of the Kenrick Farm, surround this house on Farlow Hill, one of the premier and desired locations In Newton. This house is both elegant and fresh in surprising ways. This property was listed by Larry Lawfer of Keller Williams Realty Boston South West for $2,695,000 and sold in 243 days by Richlen & Yates Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $2,400,000.
23 Gray Street, Boston, MA. : South End
- Sun-splashed Single Family on enchanting Gray St.. Totally renovated in 2013 the home deftly balances sleek sophistication w/original period details. The traditional parlor level has been re-imagined as an inviting gathering spot perfect for entertaining. The space features an intimate seating area by an original marble mantle, a gracious chandeliered dining area & a deluxe gourmet kitchen equipped w/premium appliances & custom-crafted cabinetry of rich solid hardwoods. The master bedroom is a quiet oasis featuring a gas fireplace nestled in solid walnut custom built-ins & closets leading into a sumptuous master bath. 3 additional bedrooms make this an ideal home for family and overnight guests. A large family room opens directly onto a private blue stone patio – perfect for coffee, cocktails, & grilling. A separate laundry room w/sink & basement workshop/storage/utility room complete this amazing home. A+ location – just steps to Back Bay & T. Rental garage parking available. This property was listed by David Crowler of William Raveis R.E. & Home Services for $2,395,000 and sold in just 4 days by Paul Whaley/Charlie Ring Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Newbury St. for $2,400,000.
34 Larchont Avenue, Newton, MA. : Waban
- Spectacular New Construction in Waban by one of Newton’s premier builders. Designed for today’s lifestyle with a gorgeous kitchen, high end appliances and granite counters, breakfast area adjoins a fabulous family room with custom built-ins and sliders to deck and huge level backyard. Formal living room with gas fireplace and custom built-ins, formal dining room with beautiful detail. The second floor offers 4/5 bedrooms, an office with French doors and a fabulous master bedroom with spa bath. Two additional bathrooms and a laundry room complete this level. A fully finished lower level consists of, an exercise room, a recreation room with walk-out, an additional bedroom and full bathroom. There is a two car attached garage with direct entry to the mudroom with built-ins and a half bathroom. Close to Waban village and the Green Line. This property was listed by McAuliffe Vaghar Partnership of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Newton – Centre St. for $2,550,000 and personally sold in 32 days for $2,350,000.
81 Country Way, Needham, MA.
- New Construction from well known local builder on well over an acre flat lot in Needham’s premier Country Way Estate neighborhood. This home will stand out from the rest with extraordinary attention to detail. Over 5,000 Square feet on first and second floor and 1500 in the finished basement. Open feel with 2 story vaulted family room off of the chef’s kitchen with large breakfast area. First floor office could easily be converted to guest suite with full bath. Large flat yard perfect for entertaining, playing, potential pool, sports court, tennis court, etc. Special Financing from Needham Bank. Please ask for details. This property was listed by Gary Kaufman of RE/MAX Home Team for $2,299,000 and sold in 52 days by Donna Scott of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $2,220,000.
1 Pelham Terrace, Boston, MA. : South End
- Impeccably renovated and maintained 4 bedroom/ 2-1/2 bath single family townhouse on private way. Skylit central staircase unifies four floors of contemporary living space featuring high ceilings and finest finishes and fixtures throughout.Enter to gracious parlor level with bow front formal dining room with wood-burning fireplace and lovely living room with gas fireplace. Gleaming custom kitchen with marble counter tops, top-of-the line stainless steel appliances and plenty of room for large dining table. Convenient media/family room with loads of built-ins plus half bath complete lower level. Doors lead to terrace w/gas grill and peaceful landscaped zen garden with storage. Two upper levels of bedrooms including floor through master suite with skylit bath, Bosch washer/dryer and dressing room w/California closets. Two deeded parking spaces outside your front door plus 6 shared guest spaces. This property was listed by Steven Cohen Team of Keller Williams Realty Boston-Metro | Back Bay for $2,295,000 and sold in 22 days by Megan Kopman of Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate for $2,170,000.