July 12, 2015 – July 18, 2015
27 Walnut Place, Brookline, MA. : Brookline Village
- This Contemporary Cape-style house was designed and built in 1994, from a 19th century barn that had been converted in 1970 to a single-family house. Located on a cul-de-sac private road, leading to conservation land and also close to Lincoln School and Brookline Village, the home on the first floor, features an open flow living space with 10′ ceiling, large picture windows, hardwood floors. The kitchen/family room has sliders to a stone terrace overlooking Birch trees and Rhododendrons. On the second floor, there is a master suite with treetop views and a second bedroom with en suite bathroom. The lower level, also with picture windows, has an entry hall with a large sitting room/study on one side and on the other, an additional two bedrooms and bathroom. A beautifully designed three car garage, with heating and air-conditioning, is currently set up as a state-of-the-art, wood working studio. This property was listed by Pauline & Erin Team of Hammond Residential R.E. for $2,950,000 and sold in 13 by Terrence Maitland of LandVest, Inc. for $2,750,000.
603 Charles River Street, Needham, MA.
- An incomparable home beautifully sited on 2.5 estate acres close to Wellesley & Needham centers. This iconic 1785 manor house, moved here from CT in 1937, seamlessly integrates the character of a bygone era w/ the conveniences demanded by today’s most discriminating buyers. The sprawling property offers privacy & an elegant setting. Inside, original details include antique flooring, bullseye window panes & a hidden passageway. An expansive architect-designed addition makes it ideal for today’s lifestyle. Lovely formal living & dining rooms feature oversized fireplaces & custom woodwork. A dramatic beamed ceiling & brick fireplace wall accent the large family room. Well designed kitchen includes a bright breakfast room & expansive butler’s pantry. The private sunroom offers the ideal spot to enjoy the beautiful scenery year-round. An incredible master suite encompasses a private office, a stunning master bath & unsurpassed closets. Walk up third floor. A once in a lifetime opportunity. This property was listed by The Petrini Bell Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Needham for $2,650,000 and sold in 47 days, also by The Petrini Bell team for $2,400,000.
882 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA.
- New construction rebuild on one of area’s most prestigious streets. This home has the perfect blend of traditional character and all the latest modern technologies. It’s built with gatherings and holidays in mind. The home is covered with traditional woodwork with details galore. Long sight lines from one end to the other in two directions gives a bright open feeling. Walk in to the two story front foyer with a breathtaking custom staircase that bends and curves so elegantly. High ceilings adorn large crown mouldings. Hallway pilasters throughout the first and second floors adds a touch of class. Attention to details shows at every turn. This home will satisfy the home buyer that appreciates true workmanship and quality that stands out from the rest. This property was listed by Joe DeNucci of DeNucci Realty Group, Inc. for $2,595,000 and sold in 45 days by MB Associates of William Ravein R.E. for $2,225,000.
97 Beach Street, Falmouth, MA. : Back Bay
- Pristine waterfront, custom built, nantucket style cape on Great Bay w/breathtaking VIEWS from every room! Deep water access to the ocean over to Martha’s Vineyard! The proud owners built this home w/the attention to detail that is unmatched! Bright open floor plan offers a dream kitchen complete w/custom cabinetry & 10 ft. island, perfect for entertaining. The sun room will be your favorite spot in the house! A dining area, living room, 2 bedrooms, powder room & full bath complete the 1st floor. The master fire placed suite on 2nd floor w/own private deck that captures the unobstructed views you would expect from this special property. 4th bedroom, full bath & family room completes the 2nd floor. This property was listed by Joyce Manning of Premier Properties for $2,250,000 and sold in 13 days by Hartel Realty for $2,150,000.
47 Forster Road, Manchester, MA.
- Superbly Crafted, Spectacular Oceanview estate set atop 4.3 acres with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and Boston’s skyline. This young, 6,000 square foot home has all the best of today’s Amenities,features a sun-drenched open floor plan, gleaming hardwoods (Australian Cypress),three and a half baths, and three-car garage. At the heart of this home discover a Beechwood and granite kitchen with chef’s appliances and seamless living room with coffered ceiling, stone fireplace, and exterior doors. There are four bedrooms, highlighted by a spacious master suite with walk-in closet and decadent bath. Enjoy a relaxing sunroom, study, plus third floor family room. Lush grounds surrounded by granite block walls, mature plantings, and peaceful conservation land. This property was listed by Christopher Brown of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Manchester for $2,950,000 and sold in 349 days by Lynda Surdam of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Manchester for $2,105,500.
17 Caroline Street, Wellesley, MA.
- Unrivaled in its offering, this stunning 2014 Country Club Contemporary offers a singular opportunity to live in unparalleled excellence. Architecturally designed with energy-efficiency, this sleek glass, cedar and concrete residence is private from the street yet its spacious entry reveals walls of glass taking in masterful views overlooking the popular Brook Path. Soaring ceilings and windows seamlessly meld over 3,500 sq. ft. indoors with outdoor living. Coveted open-concept 1st floor features great scale, volume and hardwoods throughout, allowing natural light to flood open living and fireplaced family rooms and adjoining sophisticated stainless steel chef’s kitchen with gracious island. In-home office, mudroom and elegant full bath complete 1st floor. Sumptuous master suite includes spa-like full bath and private balcony. 2nd floor loft with private balcony, 3 additional bedrooms and 2 baths all enjoy magnificent vistas. This property was listed by Jill Boudreau of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $2,095,000 and sold in 37 days by Cort Petrocelli Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Commonwealth Avenue for $1,895,000.
47 Walnut Road, Weston, MA.
- Located in one of Weston’s premier Southside neighborhoods on the Weston/Wellesley line on 1.38 acres of beautiful landscaped land including a tennis court, this distinctive, expansive cape has amenities for both formal and informal entertaining. This 9 room, 4 bedroom custom built home is elegantly appointed with fine details. The dining room has many built-ins. The living room is large with a handsome fireplace, a Palladian window and leads to a study. The kitchen has granite counters and leads out to a screened-in porch overlooking the plantings and Nova Grass tennis court. The family room is 36 ft. by 20 ft. and a focal point of the house with Vermont barn board, stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling, wet bar, loft–and is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. The first floor master suite has an updated bath, built-ins and walk in closets. There are 3 more bedrooms with built-ins on the second floor. Lots of interesting surprises complete this exceptional home. This property was listed by Joni Shore of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $1,899,000 and sold in 419 days by Wendy Fox of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $1,750,000.
69 Cross Hill, Newton, MA.
- Gorgeous front entry colonial with extensive mill work and appointments. Conveniently located to schools, shopping and more, this sun filled home has much to offer. Large living room with fireplace opens to a banquet sized dining room. Butlers pantry off the eat in gourmet kitchen is sure to please the cook. Family room with built-ins and window seating, sliding doors to outdoor patio. Upstairs offers a large master suite with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and walk-in closets. Master bath is tranquil and private. Three additional spacious bedrooms, all with excellent natural light. Convenient upstairs laundry. Third floor bonus space is kid friendly with a large window seat, full bath and lots of transitional space to fill any purpose. Lower level includes an organized mudroom and plenty of storage. This property was listed by Wendy Fox of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $1,799,000 and sold by Deborah Gordon of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Brookline in 28 days for $1,700,000.
50 Blake Road, Brookline, MA.
- Situated in the coveted Runkle School district this lovely center entrance colonial has 4 bedrooms & 2.5 baths. The first floor is ideal for formal entertaining and casual family living. It has an elegant dining room, a large living room with a fireplace, a music room/library, a sun/family room, a half bath, a laundry room and an eat-in-kitchen with granite countertops. There is a master suite on the second floor in addition to 3 family bedrooms & a family bath. There is a partially finished basement, central air and brand new windows. The icing on the cake is the fabulous back-yard, with a new fence, that is just perfect for wonderful gatherings of family and friends. Walk to Brookline High, the T, Brookline Village, Washington Square. This property was listed by Joan Solomont of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Brookline for $1,499,000 and sold in 6 days by Joan for $1,610,000.
22 Saunders Terrace, Wellesley, MA. : Wellesley Hills
- Exciting Colonial with stunning spaces, beautifully renovated from top to bottom and prominently sited at the end of a cul de sac in a wonderful Wellesley Hills neighborhood. The grand 2 story living room welcomes you with sunlight from the Palladian window. The heart of the home is the Chef’s kitchen with 6 burner Wolf Stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, and 2 Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, large center island with seating and granite counter tops throughout. The adjoining spacious family room opens to deck and landscaped yard. The versatile first floor offers the option of a home office or guest room. The second floor features custom built bookcase & reading area, 4 bedrooms, including a master suite with a vaulted ceiling, luxurious bathroom & fantastic walk in closet that is sure to delight. The newly finished lower level includes playroom, bonus room, and a full bathroom. This property was listed by Patricia Bradley of Rutledge Properties for $1,650,000 and sold in 27 days by Susan Gear or Rutledge Properties for $1,595,000.