July 19, 2015 – July 25, 2015
30 Gerrys Landing Road, Cambridge, MA. : Coolidge Hill
- Rare generational Coolidge Hill “Mount Auburn Estate” steps to Universities, BB&N, Harvard Square, easy access to Back Bay and the Financial District. This circa 1910 stately brick colonial features magnificent period detail and character, gracious reception hall with open tray step stair case, sun filled living room with hand crafted panel walls,inviting dining room with access to oversized terrace, country kitchen with beautiful built in china cabinets, stained glass, private library, gallery studio room, sixteen bedrooms, six plus baths, full basement, with wine cellar, four car detached garage and potting/storage shed. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $6,700,000 and sold in 58 by Michael himself for $7,500,000.
4 Chestnut Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Impressive single family home on Chestnut St. exudes old world charm. Built in 1824 by Cornelius Coolidge, this distinguished property has been completely modernized with the utmost attention to detail. The gracious floor plan features an open gourmet kitchen with family room with access to a walk-out balcony that connects to the landscaped garden. Stunning fireplaced dining room, magnificent double parlor living room with oversized pocket doors and full wet bar. Gracious master bedroom suite with three closets and 5 additional family bedrooms, all connected by a sweeping elliptical staircase. Beautiful period details include stunning original fireplaces, antique hardware and elegant crown molding. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,495,000 and sold in 319 days by Nicole Monahan of LandVest, Inc. for $4,274,500.
447 Beacon Street – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This very special home is the largest in this brand new construction building! Parlor level floor thru has soaring ceilings w floor to ceiling windows. Living room is front facing with gas fireplace and surround sound. Custom built-ins throughout this unit provide optimal hidden storage and enhance the historical detailed woodwork. Gather around the open kitchen area that features a full size dining room (or den or office)!! Kitchen is fit for the suburbs with so much counter space and built in cabinets, you will enjoy cooking and entertaining. Wolf gas range, Subzero refrigerator, Subzero wine cooler, and custom soft-touch cabinetry and drawers. A powder room is off dining room and a Juliette balcony. Upstairs is the whole 2nd floor with 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and side by side washer dryer that easily fit in the laundry closet. Master bedroom is front facing with Bay windows, huge walk in closet, and en suite bathroom. This property was listed by Abbe Bonnevie of Boston Proper Real Estate for $3,150,000 and sold in 36 days by Lisa Merriman Barth of Barth Real Estate for $3,150,000.
2 Avery Street – Unit PH1H, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Spectacular Penthouse Home. Professionally redesigned and renovated throughout, sumptuous and gorgeous, a page out of Architectural Digest! Mesmerizing views of Boston’s spectacular skyline and magnificent harbor from this sun splashed Penthouse! Cosmopolitan open style all white kitchen including Wolf appliances, marble flooring, countertops and backsplash. Magnificent wet bar with built in refrigerator and custom cabinetry. Spectacular white oak herringbone wood flooring throughout. Abundance of custom recessed and task lighting. Highest quality millwork throughout. All new marble baths including steam shower and Carrara countertops and flooring. Jaw dropping entry foyer with European black and white tile flooring and custom mahogany paneled and beam ceiling. This truly exquisite one of a kind Penthouse has two spacious en suite bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Large living room with separate dining or study. Incl deeded valet garage parking & guest parking This property was listed by Kathleen Cook of Atlantic Assoc. Real Estate for $2,785,000 and sold in 37 by herself for $2,640,000.
12 Hitching Post, Weston, MA.
- Tucked away in a private lane off one of Weston’s most scenic roads awaits a very romantic Royal Barry Wills home. Spacious light filled rooms and impressive millwork appoints this stately NE colonial. Inviting foyer welcomes you home, with a stone floor and a curved staircase. Large living room with fireplace and access to the backyard, banquet-sized dining room with windows and French doors, and an executive office with a fireplace add to the first floor. Spacious granite kitchen opens to a family room with a coffered ceiling, French doors and fireplace. Essential mudroom with half bath, laundry and outdoor access comes with loads of storage options. Upstairs offers a grand master suite with a fireplace, a luxurious bathroom, and a large walk-in closet. Four additional bedrooms with large closets and bathrooms complete the sleeping quarters. Lower level is also finished with full bath. Manicured grounds outdoor play spaces and walk to town complete this exceptional property! This property was listed by Wendy Fox of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $2,799,000 and sold in 24 days by Dean Poritzky of Hammond Residential for $2,490,000.
11-1/2 Union Park – Unit #3, Boston, MA. : South End
- Stunning 2012 new construction in a grand extra wide brownstone located in the most prestigious location of the South End. This property features impeccable original detail throughout the spacious and modern layout. Soaring ceilings, wall of retractable glass sliders with stunning skyline views and new Maple hardwood floors in expansive living room with gas fireplace and open gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances. Baths feature spa-like finishes. Two rear decks and private roofdeck are a wonderful outdoor extension of the home. Full garage parking at Rollins Square. Live in The Heart of The South End, surrounded by the neighborhood’s best amenities: “Restaurant Row”, boutiques, parks, and more. This property was listed by Richard Egan of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Commonwealth Avenue for $2,350,000 and sold in 11 days by Dana Desimone of Hammond Residential for $2,300,000.
107 Shade Street, Lexington, MA.
- Exceptional Farmhouse Colonial under construction by one of Lexington’s premier builders. 5700+ sq ft of living area on 40k level lot in Bridge ES district. The 5+ BR, 6.5 bath home features intricate floor design and rich architectural detail throughout. Showcase kitchen with oversized granite center island, painted shaker panel cabinetry, farmer’s sink, walk through pantry with easy access to sun splashed dining room, breakfast sitting area. Coffered ceiling family room with gas fireplace, formal living room, office/bedroom with en suite bath and separate entrance. Mudroom with built ins and half bath complete main level. Spectacular master suite with “His & Hers” areas in custom closet and bath along with gas fireplace and sitting area. Additional bedrooms all en suite with ample closet area. 3rd level has additional bedroom, bath, and bonus room. Large unfinished LL primed for future living area. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout, 3 car garage, prof. landscape design. This property was listed by Bryan Joyce of The Higgins Group for $2,195,000 and sold in 56 days by Sandra Rosen of Redfin Corp. for $2,195,000.
316 Beacon Street – Unit #3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Mesmerizing Charles River Views await you from the third floor of a Waterside Beacon Residence that looks out over the Charles River lagoon and Cambridge. A solid building,with newly renovated elevator and common areas and GARAGE parking- this home features DIRECT ELEVATOR access to three bedrooms, a wall of glass in your living room with steps up to your private balcony- a Spacious open kitchen ( renovated in 2005), living dining room area= spacious master bedroom facing South with bow window, fireplace, en suite master bath- second guest bath. There is a large spacious storage closet, central a/c, washer dryer and hardwood floors throughout. Everything on your checklist in a pet friendly, professionally managed owner occupied building. This property was listed by Maureen O’Hara of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Commonwealth Avenue for $1,995,000 and sold by Lili Banani of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Comm. Ave. in 19 days for $1,995,000.
10 Pattern Circle, Newton, MA. : Newton Center
- Rarely Available On One Of The Nicest Streets On The South Side Of Newton. On A Quiet Cul-de-Sac. Open Floor Plan, Gas FP Living Room & DR. Oversized Kitchen, Granite Counters, Sub-Zero & Pantry. Dramatic 2 Floor Master Bedroom Suite, High Ceilings, Master Bath With Steam Shower Room, Jacuzzi Tub, Marble Floors & Walls, Skylights & A Spacious Walk-In Closet & 3 Add’l Bedrooms. Lower Level Boasts A Large Family Entertaining Room With A Custom Built-In Media Center & 8 Seat Wet Bar. Entering Through Glass French Doors Awaits A Versatile Room Which Can Be Used As A Gym, Office, Den Or Add’ll Bedroom. Stunning Billiard Room With 18 Foot Ceilings & Walls Of Glass. All Leading To Landscaped Grounds With Impressive Granite Slabs & Hardscape Walls. Dream Outdoor Kitchen, Custom Shaped Swimming Pool & Cabana. A Fenced yard In A Private Idyllic Setting Amidst Natural Beauty. 3 Car Direct Entry Garage. This property was listed by Craig Hammer of Hammer Residentail, LLC for $2,195,000 and sold in 319 days by Yanling Zeng of Keller Williams Realty for $1,865,000.
134 Salusbury Road – Unit #2, Brookline, MA.
- One of Brookline’s newest and most stunning luxury homes. This masterpiece encompasses 4700 sq ft of meticulous detail and high-end finishes. Gutted down to the studs, the 5-plus bed, 4.5 bath home is wonderfully suited for entertaining with a warm, open floor plan. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances from Sub-Zero, Bosch & Wolf, and the spa-like master bath has a double vanity, large walk-in shower and beautiful soaking tub. The master suite features a massive walk-in closet and elegant balcony. A large family room / playroom in the basement is a wonderful retreat for the kids to truly make their own, and is accompanied by an au-pair suite with direct access to the outside. Includes two off-street parking spots, great yard and patio, with potential to add a third parking space in lieu of patio. Located just steps from C line and convenient to Washington Square. This property was listed by Dan Gorfinkle of RE/MAX Unlimited for $1,899,000 and sold in 59 days by Beacon Group of Century 21 Commonwealth for $1,825,000.