July 26, 2015 – August 02, 2015
6 Newbury Street – Unit #501/502, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- No. 6 Newbury Street is a boutique doorman building consisting of 4 luxurious homes ideally located steps from the Public Garden. This newly constructed private enclave rises above a name synonymous with style – Chanel – and offers a rare opportunity to design and customize your home. The entire floor is over 6,000 SF and is available as a single unit with 3 valet parking spaces, or as 2 separate units: 4,014 SF with 2 parking and 1,645 SF with 1 parking. This residence sold as a SHELL promises a lifestyle of elegance, excitement and sophistication on the 1st block of Newbury Street. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate for $8,500,000 and sold in 50 by Maggie Seelig of MGS Group for $8,000,000.
137 Allens Point Road, Marion, MA.
- Located in the premier Allen’s Point area of Marion, this picturesque waterfront home is sited on a slight bluff that enhances and showcases the breathtaking views of Sippican Harbor and Buzzards Bay beyond. Recently remodeled, this stunning five bedroom estate offers a deep water pier, pool, guest cottage and very private grounds. A special feature of this home is the attached au-pair/in-law suite which can be accessed via the house or a separate exterior entrance. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $7,750,000 and sold in 972 days by Maggie Seelig of MGS Group for $5,800,000.
41 Chestnut Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Located steps from Charles Street is this conveniently located, classic, renovated Beacon Hill townhouse and located on one of the most magical streets on the hill!! This south facing home captures great light all day! This home also noted as having one of the prettiest Bay Window on Chestnut! Perfect balance between entertaining and living space. Consisting of 4.5 bedrooms with custom built in shelves and drawers. First two floors include dining and living rooms and a custom wet bar butlers pantry off dining room, also owners constructed a private Deck off the Dining. Fully renovated kitchen which was extended to create a serene breakfast dining area with large windows to overlook private outdoor garden and creates an entrance to the patio. There are two laundry rooms. Other renovations include new mechanical systems, new plumbing, electrical updates and insulation. Parking spot at Brimmer St. Garage available to purchase for $325,000 with a monthly condo fee. This property was listed by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty for $4,495,000 and sold in 345 days by Thom McGair of Hammond Residential for $3,900,000.
9 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit #3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- First Block “sunny side” Commonwealth Ave arguably the most coveted location & address in Back Bay. New renovation by noted development team which will also include full restoration of the front facade, historical significance steps to the Public Garden. Floor through three bedroom three bath residence, beautiful bay window, open living room dining room and kitchen provides flexible space, master suite with spectacular marble bath, two additional bedroom suites, custom appointed kitchen, detailed mill work, direct elevator access, one garage parking space included. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $3,850,000 and sold in 3 by by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate for $3,850,000.
104 Fernwood Road, Brookline, MA.
- A Contemporary treasure in the desirable Country Club Estate area with over 7,000 square feet of interior living space on 52,788 square feet of beautifully manicured land with English gardens, specimen trees and a heated in-ground pool.Impressive and open floor plan including a 36′ x 24′ living room and dining room with built-ins, a wood burning fireplace, 12 foot ceilings and wonderful gallery walls with spaces for art. Master Bedroom with 7 piece master bathroom. A heated greenhouse with a granite countertop, sink and a French door with exterior access to exquisite land is also offered. There is generous closet space throughout. Updated and well designed eat-in cook’s kitchen has many custom cabinets, 6 burner Viking cooktop with a grill, stainless steel and granite countertops and a sitting area. Heated enclosed patio with limestone floor and caterer’s kitchen which can also be used for pool area. There is a an attached 2 car garage with direct-entry. Fabulous home for entertaining. This property was listed by Tedi Najarian of Hammond Residential R.E. for $3,500,000 and sold in 2 days by Deborah Gordon of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Brookline for $3,700,000.
22 Sears Road, Weston, MA.
- Introducing a sophisticated stone and shingle new construction home nestled on a magnificent 5 acre estate property. A talented collaboration with an award winning architect and developer team created this highly detailed custom home. It’s breathtaking curb appeal is revealed upon the approach from a long winding driveway. A cobblestone receiving court, welcoming entry accented with architectural columns and master stonework differentiate this home from others. A magnificent stone patio and 3 season porch overlook the magical grounds with gorgeous specimens and mature plantings. The classic and exciting floor plan seamlessly integrate the formal and informal living areas. Elegant millwork and designer appointments are evidenced throughout offering a first floor guest suite and private office, tremendous mud room, designer kitchen, luxurious master and continue to the walk-out lower level entertainment rooms. This property was listed by Amy Mizner of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. – Weston – Boston Post Rd. for $3,850,000 and sold in 650 days by Donahue & Maley Team of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. – Weston – Boston Post Rd. for $3,550,000.
352 Marlborough Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Rare townhouse opportunity in Back Bay awaits your customization. One of the few remaining single-family homes on Marlborough Street, this classic brick property with octagonal window bays and mansard roof offers three spacious floors connected by a gracious staircase plus a built-out garden level apartment. Elegant details include beautifully carved sandstone trim on the exterior and original interior moldings, mantels and intricate hardware. A private garden and three full outdoor parking spaces complete this exceptional opportunity. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate for $3,500,000 and sold by herself in 34 days for $3,500,000.
25 Somerset Street, Belmont, MA.
- Stunning in-town gem complete with two-story antique barn right out of a Currier & Ives painting. Circa 1835,12 room Federal Revival restored to perfection. Three thoughtful additions grace this picturesque mint-condition home perched above Belmont Center on a level private 21,000K lot offering city and village views. The interior offers period details and loads of modern luxury amenities. The main level offers a roaming layout and rooms that spill outdoors to amazing private country like grounds. New sparkling white and granite prof kitchen with original corner fireplace and 2 adjoining family rooms complete with entertainment and surround sound. Master suite with 6pc marble bath. Incredible brick drive and patios for outdoor entertaining. Steps to Habitat trails and the quaint center of town featuring great eateries, boutiques and services. Drenched with charm, style and ambiance, this Somerset Street residence is a very special place to call home. This property was listed by Sarah DeStefano of Belmont Homes Realty for $2,780,000 and sold in 21 days by Carol Kelly of Hammond Real Estate for $2,700,000.
24 Mann Street, Hingham, MA. : Crow Point
- Thoughtfully designed Shingle Style home in Crow Point with expansive water views from Boston Skyline to Boston Light! Moor your boat or kayak right off North Beach. Beautifully appointed Faneuil kitchen w/double wall oven, 6 burner gas cook top, sub zero refrigerator, large island, granite counters & bank of windows allows for great light and views of outer Harbor. Open floor plan allows for great entertainment, ease of use & views throughout. Dining room w/crown molding,wainscoting detail, doorways with transom above. Fire placed living room with built in’s, coffered ceiling & sliders to Beautiful outdoor entertaining space with Bluestone patio & pergola. Master suite w/ private deck, gas fireplace, custom built in’s, Bath w/ oversized shower, soaking tub & radiant heat. Gorgeous views from 3rd w/floor family room, bedroom & full bath, great for guests. Finished LL w/game room & exercise room. Enjoy amazing sunsets year round. Heated garage w/ epoxy floor~Outdoor shower~Built 2006. This property was listed by Valerie Tocchio of William Raveis R.E. for $2,625,000 and sold in 84 days by Alice Pierce of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Hingham for $2,500,000.
24 Wedgewood Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Spectacular colonial built in 2013 by well known resident builder. Cul de sac location with large level backyard in sought after Bates neighborhood. 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bathroom home is thoughtfully designed with exquisite details, custom built-ins, gracious formal spaces and an open floor plan for today’s lifestyle. Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets. gleaming granite counter tops, walk-in pantry and oversized island that opens to large sunny dining area and fireplaced family room. Oversized mudroom with separate entrance, custom built cubbies, secondary staircase & handsome study complete the first floor. The serene master suite with cathedral ceiling boasts two walk-in closets,gas fireplace, and spa-like master with radiant heated floor and large jetted soaking tub. The second floor features four additional bedrooms all with en suite access and laundry room. The fully finished lower level includes full bath, play room, exercise room & media room. This property was listed by Barbra Thomas of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Town and Country Real Estate for $2,499,000 and sold in 15 days by Erin Baumgartner of Hammond Residential R.E. for $2,499,000.