July 03, 2015 – August 09, 2015
37 Paine Avenue, Beverly, MA. : Prides Crossing
- Direct oceanfront property in the exclusive, private enclave of Paine Avenue in historic Prides Crossing. This truly breathtaking estate is sited on 2.7± waterfront acres with 461’ of frontage on the Atlantic Ocean. The estate features a commanding Victorian with 180 degree views and stone steps to an oceanfront walkway and private sitting area. The residence, built c. 1900, has 4 levels with well-proportioned rooms and original architectural details throughout including high ceilings, lead windows, and hardwood floors. Beautifully landscaped grounds feature an expansive lawn, mature flowering shrubs, towering trees, natural rock outcroppings, and a gracious stone wall bordering the western perimeter of the property. A swimming pool and tennis court are included in this offering and a private sandy beach is moments away. This property was listed by Lanse Robb of LandVest, Inc. for $5,750,000 and sold in 185 by Lanse for $5,400,000.
11 Chestnut Place, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Stunning renovation completed in 2013 brings the best of high modern design to this Italianate Victorian in Brookline’s Sargent Estate area. The property sits on almost an acre & includes the 5 bedroom main residence with bold, contemporary interiors, a pool house with 54′ pool & spa, and a one bedroom apartment above the carriage house. The 2 1/2 year renovation restored the home’s 19th Century facade and incorporated all new state of the art systems and infrastructure: new foundation, framing, cladding, windows, doors, & interiors. The living room has beautiful period detail and a walk out terrace overlooking vast green space. The large eat-in kitchen has contemporary cabinetry, polished concrete counters, a free standing range, and large adjacent terrace. The master suite has a sumptuous, en-suite bath & a large dressing room. Four large guest bedrooms, three guest baths, a full laundry room & more. This property was listed by Tracy Campion and Bill Gehan of Campion & Company for $4,950,000 and sold in 313 days by Tracy for $4,999,000.
175 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit E, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Rare penthouse opportunity in a pedigreed brownstone on Sunnyside Commonwealth Avenue. This 3-bed, 2-full bath duplex residence has been meticulously renovated and features direct elevator access into the expansive formal living and entertaining rooms. Spanning the full width of the building, the living room is highlighted by 16ft ceilings, intricate crown molding, carved fireplace and three large windows overlooking tree-lined Comm Ave. The sky-lit living room flows seamlessly into the formal dining room with the custom-designed Bulthaup kitchen just beyond. On the upper-level, the fireplaced family room steps out to the private landscaped roof deck with sensational views of Back Bay’s skyline. The master suite features an oversized skylight, wall of custom closets, luxurious his & her baths with connecting walk-in shower, and three sets of French doors which open to a balcony. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,450,000 and sold in 56 days by Deborah Heffernan of Avenue 3 Real Estate, LLC for $4,000,000.
71 Hancock Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Sensational 4+ bdrm townhouse with significant structural, mechanical and aesthetic upgrades throughout. Featuring a jaw-dropping double parlor w/ 12 foot ceilings, detail and elegance, this home combines classic Beacon Hill style w/ updated finishes & amenities. 3 truly unparalleled outdoor spaces complement various living levels of the home. A fantastic kitchen w/ dining area & family room lead to a picturesque, oversized patio – undoubtedly a space that will be enjoyed! The parlor level features the formal living/dining grand parlor rooms, 2 fireplaces, floor to ceiling windows, butler’s pantry and a beautiful mahogany deck is nearby. A lovely master suite occupies the entire 2nd floor & offers a separate office, luxurious bath & 2 walk-in closets. 2 bdrms are located on the 3rd floor; both are oversized, have walk-in closets & share a cheerful, sunny bath. An addt’l family/game room is on the top floor w/ another full bath & deck. Au pair style bdrm and AMAZING storage. This property was listed by Rebecca Davis Tulman of Hammond Residential, Inc. for $3,900,000 and sold in 198 by Rebecca as well for $3,810,000.
33 Taylor Crossway, Brookline, MA.
- Set on a level corner lot in the desirable Heath School neighborhood, this extraordinary 1930s brick and slate residence has undergone a superb renovation incorporating the finest elements of the present and maintaining the architectural integrity of the past. The elegantly finished interior, with 6,165 square feet of living space, features a magnificent state-of-the-art kitchen/family room, six bedrooms, and five and one-half designer bathrooms including a spa-like master bathroom. The high ceilings are adorned with decorative moldings. Outstanding amenities include multiple zones of hydro air, high-end finishes, custom built-ins, four fireplaces, a finished lower level media room, a professionally landscaped fenced yard, and an attached two-car heated garage. This property enjoys a beautiful setting and is convenient to the shops and restaurants along Beacon Street. This property was listed by Mona Wiener of Hammond Residential R.E. for $3,695,000 and sold in 98 days by Margo Delaney of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Cambridge – Mass Ave. for $3,500,000.
38 Devon Road, Brookline, MA.
- Located in historic Chestnut Hill, this impeccably renovated five to six bedroom residence is designed for today’s lifestyle with four levels of living space. Outstanding design, materials, and finish work are displayed throughout the beautifully appointed interior. An inviting front covered porch leads to a main level highlighted by a spectacular kitchen/family room. The kitchen has professional-grade appliances, a large island, and an elegant dining area. There is also a separate dining room. The four and one-half bathrooms are state-of-the art with granite and marble finishes. Other features include a light-filled third floor with a skylight, a fabulous lower level with a playroom/media room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. Amenities offered are multi-zone heat and air-conditioning, a two-car garage, and a landscaped yard with specimen trees and bushes. This property was listed by Mona Wiener of Hammond Residential R.E. for $3,499,999 and sold in 39 days by Elizabeth Andres Miner of William Raveis R.E. & Home Services for $3,100,000.
22 Deerfield Road, Wellesley, MA.
- This magnificent new home is part of a new 3 lot subdivision and is majestically set back from the street and privately sited at the end of a beautiful Cliff Estates cul-de-sac. This house is unmatched in location, design and finishes. There are 6 well appointed bedrooms with 6 en suite baths and 2 half baths. The chefs kitchen is the center piece of this engaging home and the beautiful and spacious sunken family room with coffered beam ceilings is a perfect match. There is a walk up finished 3rd floor with incredible views, a first floor oversized mud-room, a large well groomed lot and much more. This property was listed by The Fleming Walsh Team of JT Fleming & Company for $3,499,000 and sold in 205 days by Lisa Curlett of Pinnacle Residential for $3,100,000.
136 Laurel Road, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Stylish, distinctive, unique – an unrivaled home in an exclusive setting in Chestnut Hill. This property has been beautifully renovated and expanded upon. Sun splashed open floor plan. For the connoisseur of kitchens, this is the one! Carrera countertops, Wolf Stove, Wolf warming drawer, Fisher/Paykel dishwasher and additional dishwasher, Sub Zero, refrigerator drawers, commercial grade fan, Miele built-in Coffee Machine, drawer microwave, and stunning cabinetry. Butler’s pantry off the kitchen leading into the Dining Room. Breakfast room surrounded with tall windows overlooking the grounds. A sumptuous Master Bedroom with fireplace, French doors open to the patio, spa-like bath with custom cabinetry, sunken tub, separate shower and walk-in master closet. Finished lower level leads to the four car garage. Gorgeous grounds with deck, patios and luscious landscaping. This property was listed by Marjorie Kern of Karp, Liberman & Kern Sotheby’s International Realty for $3,30,000 and sold in 17 days by Deborah Gordon of Coldwell banker Residential Brokerage – Brookline for $2,935,000.
15 Hancock Street – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- This stunning new construction in Beacon Hill is luxury-living at its finest. Completely gut-rehabbed, with all new systems, new roof and new historic windows. You are immediately greeted by the black and white marble flooring appointed in the building’s private entry vestibule. The building comes accustom with a video-intercom with multi screens. Just up the stairs is the breathtaking Open living/dining room with gas Fireplace, sun-filled kitchen boasts all Sub-Zero and Wolf stainless integrated appliances, complimented by custom cabinets and marble island. On the second floor, the floor through master bedroom suite comes equipped with large his and her’s closets, Gas Fireplace and a stunning Spa-like marble bathroom with rain shower, large mirrors and a free standing tub. The secondary bedrooms boast en-suite bathrooms and incredible closet space. The home’s most incredible feature is the rooftop lounge with bar, powder room, walk-out roof terrace through wall of glass sliding door. This property was listed by Allison Mazer of Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty for $2,999,000 and sold in 12 days by Sally Brewster of Brewster & Berkowitz R.E. for $2,925,000.
500 Commercial Street – Unit 2, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- Striking Brick & Beam residence with direct Harbor views. This richly finished residence has direct elevator access which opens to the living/dining room w/ 11′ ceilings and exposed brick and beam, a marble/limestone Fireplace, custom built-ins and glass cabinetry. This gorgeous room has new French doors and 6′ windows directly overlooking the Harbor and North End parks and pool. Handsomely crafted, open kitchen w/ large island, gas cooking and top-of-the line appliances. Master suite features large walk-in closet and en-suite marble bathroom with glass shower and Jacuzzi bath. Large 2nd bedroom has custom closet, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to private gardening patio. Large den makes perfect home office or media room. Heated garage parking and private storage. Professionally managed boutique building on primary footpath of Waterfront. Steps to Battery Wharf, North End, parks, pool, TD Garden and all major transportation points. This property was listed by Carmela Laurella of CL Waterfront Properties for $2,299,000 and sold in 15 days by Marcia Ostrow of Anzalone Realty $2,400,000.