August 16, 2015 – August 23, 2015
4 Chestnut Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
Impressive single family home on Chestnut St. exudes old world charm. Built in 1824 by Cornelius Coolidge, this distinguished property has been completely modernized with the utmost attention to detail. The gracious floor plan features an open gourmet kitchen with family room with access to a walk-out balcony that connects to the landscaped garden. Stunning fireplaced dining room, magnificent double parlor living room with oversized pocket doors and full wet bar. Gracious master bedroom suite with three closets and 5 additional family bedrooms, all connected by a sweeping elliptical staircase. Beautiful period details include stunning original fireplaces, antique hardware and elegant crown molding. Separate garden level one bedroom floor through with private entrance, 1 bath, washer & dryer for sale for an additional $599k. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,495,000 and sold in 391 days by Nicole Monahan of LandVest, Inc. for $4,274,500.
75 Shore Road, Harwich, MA. : West Harwich
Exquisite ocean front 5 bedroom, 6 bath home with guest cottage. Envision yourself waking up to unobstructed ocean views from every room, every day! This beachfront home consisting 138′ of private beach has been redesigned from top to bottom. Offering a gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, counters and cabinets. 75 Shore Road would be living a perfect Cape Cod lifestyle for you and your family. The sale of this fabulous home is inclusive of all new furniture designer placed in every room! This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $3,899,000 and sold in 275 days by Karen Bakanowski of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Northborough Regional Office for $3,325,000.
27 Walnut Place, Brookline, MA. : Brookline Village
This Contemporary Cape-style house was designed and built in 1994, from a 19th century barn that had been converted in 1970 to a single-family house. Located on a cul-de-sac private road, leading to conservation land and also close to Lincoln School and Brookline Village, the home on the first floor, features an open flow living space with 10′ ceiling, large picture windows, hardwood floors. The kitchen/family room has sliders to a stone terrace overlooking Birch trees and Rhododendrons. On the second floor, there is a master suite with treetop views and a second bedroom with en suite bathroom. The lower level, also with picture windows, has an entry hall with a large sitting room/study on one side and on the other, an additional two bedrooms and bathroom. A beautifully designed three car garage, with heating and air-conditioning, is currently set up as a state-of-the-art, wood working studio. This property was listed by Pauline & Erin Team of Hammond Residential R.E. for $2,950,000 and sold in 13 days by Terrence Maitland of LandVest, Inc. for $2,750,000.
95 Pembroke Street – Unit 1, Boston, MA. : South End
- Beautifully renovated in FY2011 (entire building was gut renovated); this parlor triplex features 3 beds, 3.5 baths, deck off the parlor, patio and direct access parking. No expense was spared in making this the ideal home for those who are uncompromising in their attention to detail. Classic double parlor with gas fireplace and original pocket doors that enter into the gourmet kitchen with all the bells/whistles and separate dining area. This home offers classic/traditional details with a luxurious master suite, designed for the discriminating buyer and family room with gas fireplace & wet bar. Features include architecturally designed lighting placement, walnut stained hardwood floors, crown moldings, plantation shutters, technology driven heating/cooling system, designer baths, laundry room and whole house sound with individual room-controlled speakers and integrated Sonos System. This property was listed by Mark Doherty of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – South End Tremont St. for $2,675,000 and sold in 6 days by Michelle Roloff of Campion & Company for $2,655,000.
2 Avery Street – Unit PH1H, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Spectacular Penthouse Home The one you’ve been waiting for! Professionally redesigned and renovated throughout, sumptuous and gorgeous, a page out of Architectural Digest! Mesmerizing views of Boston’s spectacular skyline and magnificent harbor from this sun splashed Penthouse! Cosmopolitan open style all white kitchen including Wolf appliances, marble flooring, countertops and backsplash. Magnificent wet bar with built in refrigerator and custom cabinetry. Spectacular white oak herringbone wood flooring throughout. Abundance of custom recessed and task lighting. Highest quality millwork throughout. All new marble baths including steam shower and Carrara countertops and flooring. Jaw dropping entry foyer with European black and white tile flooring and custom mahogany paneled and beam ceiling. This truly exquisite one of a kind Penthouse has two spacious en suite bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Large living room with separate dining or study. Incl deeded valet garage parking & guest parking. This property was listed by Kathleen Cook of Atlantic Assoc. Real Estate for $2,785,000 and sold in 9 days by Kathleen for $2,640,000.
16 Beech Road, Weston, MA.
- Introducing a magnificent south-side Colonial situated on manicured grounds with a welcoming circular driveway. Extensively renovated throughout, this thoughtful floor plan includes a classic gourmet kitchen and sun-drenched family room addition, luxurious master suite, spacious mud room and a 3 car garage. The formal living rooms are seamlessly integrated and are complemented with a study with fireplace and wonderful screen-in porch. An open and versatile second floor sitting room loft overlooks the family room, the heart of this lovely home. The gorgeous 2.12 acre property features a sprawling lawn, beautiful stone wall, a fire-pit and is close proximity to the town reservoir & walking trails. Brand new five bedroom septic, easy commute to Boston & excellent Weston schools complete this distinctive home. This property was listed by Amy Mizner of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. for $2,695,000 and sold in 67 days by Christine Glen of Hammond Residential for $2,525,000.
12 Hitching Post, Weston, MA.
- Tucked away in a private lane off one of Weston’s most scenic roads awaits a very romantic Royal Barry Wills home. Spacious light filled rooms and impressive millwork appoints this stately NE colonial. Inviting foyer welcomes you home, with a stone floor and a curved staircase. Large living room with fireplace and access to the backyard, banquet-sized dining room with windows and French doors, and an executive office with a fireplace add to the first floor. Spacious granite kitchen opens to a family room with a coffered ceiling, French doors and fireplace. Essential mudroom with half bath, laundry and outdoor access comes with loads of storage options. Upstairs offers a grand master suite with a fireplace, a luxurious bathroom, and a large walk-in closet. Four additional bedrooms with large closets and bathrooms complete the sleeping quarters. Lower level is also finished with full bath. Manicured grounds outdoor play spaces and walk to town complete this exceptional property! This property was listed by Wendy Fox of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Weston for $2,799,000 and sold in 24 days by Dean Poritzky of Hammond Residential for $2,490,000.
603 w/lot Charles River Street, Needham, MA.
- An incomparable home beautifully sited on 2.5 estate acres close to Wellesley & Needham centers. This iconic 1785 manor house, moved here from CT in 1937, seamlessly integrates the character of a bygone era w/ the conveniences demanded by today’s most discriminating buyers. The sprawling property offers privacy & an elegant setting. Inside, original details include antique flooring, bullseye window panes & a hidden passageway. An expansive architect-designed addition makes it ideal for today’s lifestyle. Lovely formal living & dining rooms feature oversized fireplaces & custom woodwork. A dramatic beamed ceiling & brick fireplace wall accent the large family room. Well designed kitchen includes a bright breakfast room & expansive butler’s pantry. The private sunroom offers the ideal spot to enjoy the beautiful scenery year-round. An incredible master suite encompasses a private office, a stunning master bath & unsurpassed closets. Walk up third floor. A once in a lifetime opportunity. This property was listed by The Petrini Bell Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Needham for $2,650,000 and sold in 29 days by The Petrini Bell Team for $2,400,000.
25 Hale Drive, Dedham, MA.
Like new home at end of culdesac in prime neighborhood. Great commuter location close to all routes. Well designed Interior and exterior space for both indoor and outdoor entertaining as wellas inlaw or aupair options. Bright rooms with high ceilings and detail. Front entrance leads to formalsitting room and large dining room. The eat in gourmet style island kitchen is open with breakfast area, pantry, wetbar and adjoining fireplaced family room. Separate office, guest suite and side door from garage with full mudroom. Second floor offers ensuite bedrooms and large closets, Master suite has gorgeous bath, walkin closets, and additional room currently used as a gym. Finished upper level and a beautifully finished lower level with wine room, kitchen, and game room. The deck off the back and patio look out to Manicured grounds and entertaining for all ages. Heated pool, hot tub, Outdoor fireplace and bar, play area. Priced below assessment and ready to move in. This property was listed by Elena Prince of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Westwood for $2,495,000 and sold in 41 days by Elena for $2,380,000.
107 Shade Street, Lexington, MA.
Exceptional Farmhouse Colonial under construction by one of Lexington’s premier builders. 5700+ sq ft of living area on 40k level lot in Bridge ES district. The 5+ BR, 6.5 bath home features intricate floor design and rich architectural detail throughout. Showcase kitchen with oversized granite center island, painted shaker panel cabinetry, farmer’s sink, walk through pantry with easy access to sun splashed dining room, breakfast sitting area. Coffered ceiling family room with gas fireplace, formal living room, office/bedroom with en suite bath and separate entrance. Mudroom with built insand half bath complete main level. Spectacular master suite with “His & Hers” areas in custom closet and bath along with gas fireplace and sitting area. Additional bedrooms all en suite with ample closet area. 3rd level has additional bedroom, bath, and bonus room. Large unfinished LL primed for future living area. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout, 3 car garage, prof. landscape design. This property was listed by The Higgins Group for $2,195,000 and sold in 56 days by Sandra Rosen of Redfin Corp. for $2,195,000.