August 23, 2015 – August 30, 2015
59 Cramond Road, Brookline, MA.
- Rare and exceptional opportunity to own 1.42 acres in a secluded setting on Cramond Road in Brookline’s Estate area. This incredible property with mature trees, rolling lawn and perennial flowers, offers privacy in a spectacular location minutes to Boston. Built in 1950, this Georgian Colonial-style 4,227 sqft house, consists of seven bedrooms, six and one half bathrooms, and a two car garage. This property was listed by Sally Wilde of Hammond Residential R.E. for $4,600,000 and sold in 9 by Chamberlain Group of Historic Homes, Inc. for $4,500,000.
9 Comonwealth Avenue – Unit #4, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- First Block “sunny side” Commonwealth Ave arguably the most coveted location & address in Back Bay. New Renovation by noted development team which will also include full restoration of the front facade ,historical significance steps to the Public Garden. Floor through three bedroom three bath residence, beautiful bow window, open living room dining room and kitchen provides flexible space, master suite with spectacular marble bath, two additional bedroom suites, custom appointed kitchen, detailed mill work, direct access elevator, one garage parking space included. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $3,950,000 and sold in 6 days by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $3,950,000.
9 Comonwealth Avenue – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- First Block “sunny side” Commonwealth Ave. New Renovation by noted development team which will also include full restoration of front facade, historical significance steps to the Public Garden. Located on the third floor with direct elevator access, Floor through three bedroom three bath residence, generous bay window, open living room dining room with beautiful light and views, master suite with spectacular marble bath, two additional bedroom suites, custom appointed kitchen, detailed mill work, one Garage parking space included. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn for $3,800,000 and sold in 153 days by Michael himself.
118 Woodland Road, Milton, MA.
- Set on 3.6 manicured acres, a long circular drive invites you to this elegant eighteen-room mansion. A grand reception foyer, with a spiral staircase, opens to a traditionally detailed great room with a fireplace and wood beamed ceiling, a graciously sized dining room, and a classic library. The new chef’s kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a 6-burner Viking range and opens to the expansive backyard. The private master suite has a spacious bedroom with fireplace, balcony and two marble bathrooms, one with a jetted tub. Extensively renovated in 2012, the house has 9 bedrooms (including two home offices), 6 ½ beautifully updated baths, and seven fireplaces. Amenities include two laundry rooms, a 6-car attached garage, 3-level carriage house, lighted tennis court, and a heated in-ground swimming pool. This magnificent property is perfect for entertaining and sits on a quiet street, affording a convenient commute to downtown Boston, Providence, and Cape Cod. This property was listed by John Boyle of LandVest, Inc. for $2,942,500 and sold in 49 by Kevin Keating of Keating Brokerage for $2,875,000.
195 Newton Street, Brookline, MA.
- Classic Single Family residence situated on approximately one acre of land tucked down a private driveway. This magnificent home overlooks the second hole of The Country Club, and offers wonderful living space for today’s lifestyle. The living room( 27X17) has a fireplace and French doors. There’s a fireplace in the master bedroom, a walk-in closet, and French doors to a balcony. There are four additional bedrooms. Three car garage. This property was listed by Eileen Strong of Hammond Residential for $2,899,999 and sold in 90 days by Jason Zhang of Carrington Real Estate Services, LLC for $2,670,000.
145 Appleton Street, Boston, MA. : South End
- . Impeccable South End single family jewel on cobblestone block of Appleton St, overlooking Dartmouth Sq. Fully renovated with the finest quality of design and construction throughout, w/4 beds, 3 baths & 3 private outdoor spaces. Striking kitchen w/custom cabinetry, stone counters, Sub-Zero and Viking appliances. Oversized french doors in dining area lead to large rear deck, ideal for entertaining. Garden level provides floor-thru family room with gas-FP and leads to private terrace. Second floor has 2 beds, full bath, and laundry. Top-floor master suite offers bath with cerulean mosaic tile and Statuary marble counters. Adjacent study w/wet bar could easily convert to 4th bedroom. Full staircase leads to new roof deck (to be built). Custom details throughout include floating stairs w/cable rail, Poggenpohl cabinetry, frosted glass sliding doors, shadowline trim, and whole-house Sonos system. Central AC and full storage basement. Rental garage pkg nearby. No OHs, private showings only. This property was listed by Nick Hanneman of Robert Paul Properties for $2,595,000 and sold in 28 days by Melanie Olinto of Engel & Volkers Boston for $2,540,000.
27 Amherst Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Close to the Brook Path, town, train and shops, this stunning like new Colonial in sought after neighborhood offers incredible living space throughout. The open foyer welcomes you into this meticulously maintained property. Sophisticated living room includes hardwood floors, detailed moldings and fireplace. Elegant dining room with tray ceiling opens to butler’s pantry with wine chiller and wet bar. Sun drenched che’fs kitchen includes breakfast bar and breakfast room and opens to expansive fireplaced family room with exterior access to patio. First floor study with hardwood floors and built ins overlooks professionally landscaped grounds. Generous Master Suite with sitting area features full luxurious bath & includes oversized walk in closet. Three additional bedrooms all with en suite baths and a spacious laundry room complete the second floor. Third floor guest suite offers additional full bath and bonus room offering flexible floor plan. Fabulous opportunity in spectacular location. This property was listed by Bedi Benoit of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. for $2,650,000 and sold in 68 days by Teri Adler of Pinnacle Residential for $2,500,000.
24 Davenport Road, Weston, MA.
- European inspired manor home nestled behind a gated entrance in one of Weston’s coveted estate neighborhoods. Solid brick construction with beautiful curb appeal, cobblestone-lined driveway and receiving court, this home features timeless architectural appeal and all of the modern conveniences today’s buyers prefer. Gracious formal rooms including dining room, living room and a handsome library with built-ins. Wonderful informal family room with stone fireplace, built-ins, surround sound, & French doors that lead to the private outdoor area. Four bedrooms including the comfortable master suite and luxurious bath grace the second floor. The backyard feels like a haven with expansive bluestone patio, built-in grill, stunning lion-head fountain & mature landscaping. The finished basement with full bath presents more space for exercise or play. Well maintained by current owners with numerous upgrades including a newer roof, upgraded Boiler & AC, and a state-of-the-art Kohler Generator. This property was listed by Amy Mizner of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co for $2,495,000 and sold in 18 days by First & Parmele Team of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. for $2,495,000.
374 South Street, Needham, MA.
- . NEW CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITY! Magnificent Stone & Copper Private Acre Estate on “Prestigious South Street” This Estate Features 15 Rooms … 6 Bedrooms … 5 1/2 Bathrooms … 4 Finished Floors … 8,000 Sq. Ft. … A TRUE SHOWCASE! Come View The Grand Two Story Stone Fireplace Family Room with Walls of Glass. This Residence Estate Boasts Only The Very Best … Gleaming Brazilian Cherry Hardwoods … Dentil Woodworking … Marble Bathrooms … Custom Gourmet Cherry Kitchen … Tray Ceilings with Accent Lighting … Stone Fireplaces … Mature Landscaping with Flowering Trees … SIMPLY GORGEOUS! This property was listed by Francis Vazza of Four Season Homes, LLC for $2,395,000 and sold in 374 days by Claudia Dupre of Keller Williams Realty for $2,435,000.
36 Forest Street, Lexington, MA.
- A rare opportunity to live in the heart of Lexington Center in a home that is currently under construction by a high end custom builder, known for superior quality and attention to detail. Completely new from the studs out, plus a brand new addition, this home will exceed all expectations! Sited on a large, level, .37 acre lot, this Victorian beauty has been thoughtfully designed to have all the finest amenities for today’s life style without being oversized. Extensive millwork punctuates every room adding to the overall beauty and character of this one of a kind home located right down town! This property was listed by Kenda Coleman of William Raveis R.E. for $2,468,000 and sold in 335 days by Krongel, Paul & Mackey orf Hammond Residential R.E. for $2,420,000.