September 06, 2015 – September 12, 2015
40 Norfolk Road, Brookline. MA.
- A much admired landmark in the neighborhood, this Federal Revival house, designed by Chapman and Fraser, was built in 1898. Offering gracious entertaining spaces, it features 10′ ceiling, lovely fireplace mantels, detailed wall moulding and a beautiful staircase with a Palladian window. On the second floor there is a large master suite with bathroom, dressing room and sitting area. Second and third floors also include an additional seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, office and laundry room. A carriage house style garage, accessed from Circuit Road provides three car stalls with a large office on the second floor. This property was listed by Pauline & Erin Team of Hammond Residential R.E. for $3,850,000 and sold in 9 by Pauline & Erin for $3,700,000.
47 Carisbrooke Road, Wellesley, MA. – Wellesley Farms
- Exceptional opportunity in the finest Wellesley Farms location. Exquisite brick Georgian Colonial offers the quality and character of a fine home of the 1930s enhanced with additions and renovations. Eleven richly detailed rooms are warmed by six fireplaces and graced with floor to ceiling windows for glorious light. Beautiful formal rooms include mahogany study with gas fireplace. Kitchen has large breakfast room with french doors leading to stone patio and adjoined family room with fireplace. 5 bedrooms. Fully finished lower level play room and bonus room on 3rd floor. Every room has a beautiful view of large flat lot with perennial gardens, brick courtyards, stone terraces and a glorious copperbeech tree. Enjoy over an acre of privacy and perfection on one of Wellesley’s prettiest streets. This property was listed by Christine Lawrence of Rutledge Properties for $3,900,000 and sold in 7 days by Debi Benoit of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. for $3,600,000.
93 Royalston Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Four levels with over 8000 sq ft of living space in this well designed home. Proudly sitting on .76 acres of land, this home has a large and private back yard. The back with oversized windows has full southern exposure allowing maximum light. The current floor plan can be flexible but is designed for 6-7 bedrooms and 6 full baths with large spacious rooms filled with custom woodwork and detail. Now is the time to make this home your own and collaborate with one of Wellesley’s premiere builders who has been working in town for over 20 years with an extensive and impressive portfolio. Excellent commuter location while located on one of Wellesley’s favorite streets. Bates School. This property was listed by Melissa Dailey of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley for $3,795,000 and sold in 105 days by Burns & Karpowicz of Benoit Mizner Simon & Co for $3,600,000.
9 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA. – Back Bay
- New Renovation by noted development team which will include the full restoration of the front facade, First Block “sunny side” Commonwealth Ave. This second floor three bedroom three bath residence features generous bay window, open living room with detailed millwork , hardwood floors beautiful light, master suite with spectacular marble bath, two additional bedrooms, direct elevator access. Includes one outdoor parking space. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $3,600,000 and sold in 77 by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $3,550,000.
580 Concord Ave. Belmont, MA.
- Rare opportunity to enjoy 4.3 acres atop Belmont Hill with seasonal views of Boston. This natural light filled 1987 4 bedroom Colonial offers high ceilings, gracious front to back foyer with great flow for entertaining. The first floor boasts a large dining room with two corner cabinets, a country kitchen that opens to a family room with access to patio, living room with fireplace and library with fireplace and built-ins. Also on the first floor is an office with a separate entrance. A bedroom with private bath and its own entrance completes the first floor. The second floor has three large bedrooms and a full bath. An additional room currently used as storage/cedar closet offers the opportunity to create a master bath. This much admired property includes a large greenhouse, bluestone patio, perennial garden, beautiful flowering trees and shrubs. Detached 3-car garage. Close proximity to Belmont Center shops, restaurants, public transportation and easy highway access. This property was listed by Holly Ritchie of Hammond Residential for $3,300,000 and sold in 24 days by Lori Orchanian of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Belmont for $2,500,000.
8 Byron, Boston, MA. – Beacon Hill
- Beautiful townhouse on a private street on the flat of Beacon Hill. Two floors of living space with 3 beds, 3 full baths, plus an office/guest room tucked out of the way. Full glass doors in the dining room and living room (with fireplace) both open up to an enclosed courtyard with beautiful espalier tree. Second floor family room and master bedroom overlook courtyard below. Open staircase, skylights and large windows provide plenty of natural light. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, new carpet on stairs and in bedrooms, central air, kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. One designated parking spot right outside your front door. This incredible home is located just one block from Charles Street, the Public Garden and Boston Common, just across the footbridge to the Esplanade. Easy access to Storrow Drive and area highways. This property was listed by Lois Kunian of Gibson Sotheby’s for $3,200,000 and sold in 98 days by David Last of Last2 Development, LLC for $2,892,750.
11 Tucks Point, Manchester, MA.
- Situated on 1.19 oceanfront acres on Tucks Point overlooking the entrance to Manchester Harbor with views of Smith’s Point, Long Beach, and Gales Point to the outer islands. The residence is privately sited with panoramic, magnificent elevated views and includes 266’ of frontage on the Atlantic. The five-bedroom, four and one-half bathroom home features approximately 4600 square feet of manageable living area. Meticulously maintained, the residence features a new kitchen and of most rooms have harbor views. An ideal location, the property has access to Tucks Point Beach and the Village of Manchester-by-the-Sea is nearby. This property was listed by Lanse Robb go LandVest, Inc. for $3,675,000 and sold in 461 days by Lanse for $3,675,000.
80 Rutland Street, Unit A. Boston, MA. – South End
- Spectacular 3 Bedroom 3.5 bathroom parlor triplex feels like a single family home. Situated on a corner lot in the heart of the South End this 2,376 square foot home boasts soaring ceilings, elegant detail, and 3 window exposures. This home also features a stunning open kitchen/dining/living area is perfect for entertaining, there is a gas fireplaced living room and a master suite with office area. A separate family room with wet bar leads to a large private patio. Additional 600sf sub basement for added storage. 1 full parking space. This property was listed by Jillian Reig of Campion & Company for $2,155,000 and sold in 29 days by Ricardo Rodriquez of Coldwell Banker residential Brokerage – Boston for $2,155,800.
16 Tavern Lane, Lexington, MA.
- Five Bedroom Colonial on historic Munroe Hill exudes taste and elegance! Classic architectural details, designer colors, luxurious lighting, tiling and appointments throughout. Family Room with fireplace and wall of glass overlooks beautifully landscaped private back yard. The spectacular, well-appointed carrera marble Kitchen offers an over-sized island,glass-front cabinetry and richly appointed Butler’s Pantry. A separate walk-in Pantry lined with custom cabinetry opens to a private, glass-enclosed sun-filled Breakfast Room. The spacious Master Suite with fireplace has dual closets and a luxurious spa-like Bath. elegant, slate back hall with Mudroom, custom window shutters plus exquisitely finished Lower Level with library-quality built-ins. Equally gorgeous exterior details include fieldstone walls, porches, patio and walkways. In one of Lexington’s premier neighborhoods, a short stroll to Lexington Center and the Minute Man Bikeway. This property was listed by Elizabeth Crampton of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Lexington for $1,879,000 and sold in 15 days by Paul Dunton of ERA Key Realty Services for $2,000,000.
9 Underwood Ave. Lexington, MA.
- This outstanding new construction is located in a “walk around” neighborhood close to conservation trails, in the Bridge/Clarke school district, and with easy access to Cambridge/Boston & major routes. The 12 room Colonial with 5,750 sqft. living space on 3 levels + a 3-car garage features 6+ bedrooms, 5.5 baths & a floor plan that combines classic formality with convenient living. The fabulous chef’s kitchen with large center island and breakfast area open to the family room make it a comfortable gathering places for family and friends. The 1st floor has a guest bedroom and separate study joined by a full bath, plus an additional guest half bath. 2nd floor features a master bedroom suite with “His & Hers” walk-in closets and a luxurious master bath, a second bedroom featuring and en-suite bath, two more spacious bedrooms and a family bath. 3rd floor features a bedroom, separate recreation area with skylights & beverage station, and another full bath. A wonderful place to call home! This property was listed by Sam Pukitis of The Higgins Group REALTORS for $1,899,000 and sold in 11 days by Reid Zurlo of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Lexington for $1,899,000.