September 13, 2015 – September 20, 2015
13 Louisburg Square, Boston. MA. : Beacon Hill
- Palatial historic townhouse on Louisburg Square, one of the most prestigious of neighborhoods in the country. The Square itself is a serene oval park surrounded by an iron fence and accessible only by proprietors. With its exquisite detail, delicate moldings, graciously ample rooms, this house projects utmost elegance in living. The grand formal rooms are ideal for entertaining. A wonderful kitchen overlooks the garden, and a roof deck has dramatic views of Boston and the Charles River. Two exclusive parking spaces at the front door. This property was listed by Sally Brewster of Brewster & Brewster R.E. for $11,600,000 and sold in 12 days by Joshua Golden for Luxury Residential Group, LLC for $10,800,000.
407 Warren Street, Brookline, MA.
- Approached via a long graceful drive and beautifully situated behind gates amid natural beauty in the Estate area of Brookline, is this magnificent 2014 construction built for today’s living. Stunning architectural detail and custom appointments are featured throughout, from the spectacular kitchen to the picturesque outdoor living area. The gracious foyer sets the tone of the 7,500+ square foot interior with eleven rooms, five full and two half luxurious bathrooms, and three grand fireplaces. There are 6 bedrooms including a 28’ x 17’ master bedroom with a fireplace, walk-in closet, and an exquisite bathroom with marble. Light filters in through the many windows which frame views of the grounds graced with a variety of specimen trees and bushes. The basement has excellent potential for a wine cellar, media room, and au pair. A sampling of the outstanding amenities include multiple zones of central air-conditioning, high-end fixtures and materials, beautiful built-ins, 3 garage spaces. This property was listed by Mona Wiener of Hammond Residential R.E. for $6,200,000 and sold in 408 days by Ilene Solomon of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Newton for $5,686,100.
123 Atlantic Avenue, Cohasset, MA.
- Direct Oceanfront on exclusive Sandy Cove, this spectacular custom built home has been designed and built with entertaining and family living in mind. Built in 2008 this exquisite 12 room home boasts 6,200 sq feet of living space with 5/6 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 1 half bath. The custom built kitchen by Kitchen Concepts is state of the art with every detail thought out for the inspired chef. the 4 car garage has 1000 sq ft area insulated and ready to be finished. Living here is an unmatched lifestyle on the Ocean with your own private beach. A year round paradise! This property was listed by Frank Neer of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Cohasset for $4,695,000 and sold in 675 days by Frank Neer for $4,300,000.
67 Farm Street, Dover, MA.
- Sited beautifully on 12+ acres of privacy, this stunning Farm St residence offers 3 floors of living. A grand 31′ Entrance Foyer welcomes you to “Indian Wells”, a clapboard Center Entrance Colonial. This 14 room home features a magnificent front to back Living Room & lovely Library, each with a fireplace. Impressive ceiling height & fine architectural details throughout, w/classic moldings/wainscg & pocket doors. 14 rooms, 7 Bedrooms, 5 fireplaces (incl Mstr), 5.2 BAs complete this fabulous home. Spectacular grounds & clay tennis court make this the perfect “Gentleman’s Farm”. This property was listed by Ellen Walsh of Coldwell Banker Residnetial Brokerage – Wellesley for $3,595,000 and sold in 219 by Kandi Pitrus of Century 21 Commonwealth for $3,445,000.
423 Beacon Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Exquisite, one of a kind, 5,6 BR elegant single family residence in prime Back Bay location offers all possible amenities. This spectacular home has been meticulously rebuilt and renovated with the most unique and highest quality finishes and features, rarely seen in Boston. The scale of the rooms, ceiling heights and meticulously refurbished details of this residence boast elegance and yet adapted to modern living : Mahogany bridal stairs, stunning new wood flooring with medallion pattern, Internet access on each floor, hand painted Italian fixtures, custom-made imported Italian designed cabinetry, Chef’s kitchen equipped with wine refrigerator and top of the line appliances, sophisticated security system, gorgeous in-law suite with separate entrance, stone courtyard with water fountain and waterfall, external backup generator 2 full parking spaces. This property was listed by Lili Banani of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston for $3,495,000 and sold in 62 days by Lili Banani for $3,375,000.
14 Charles River Square, Unit TH, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Pristine renovation of a single family brownstone with parking & roof deck in quaint Beacon Hill cul de sac. Spanning more than 3,000 SQFT on 5 levels, this 4 bed/4 bath home offers all the exclusivity and luxury expected by the discerning buyer. The kitchen has custom white shaker cabinetry, super white granite countertops, and high end appliances including a 6 burner Thermador gas range, built in refrigerator, pot filler, and large pantry. Expansive living room which overlooks the square out to the river, and boasts a stately gas fireplace with classic mantel and an adjacent maple wet bar. The home has a plethora of bells and whistles including 5 gas fireplaces, 5 zone HVAC with NEST thermostats, laundry, tankless hot water heaters, and surround sound throughout with ihome technology. Nestled on the Flat of the Hill, behind Charles St.; Charles River Square is one of Boston’s most prestigious addresses, yet maintains an understated elegance & sense of privacy that is truly unique. This property was listed by Vineburgh/DiMella Team of Charlesgate Realty Group, LLC for $3,850,000 and sold in 176 days by Kimberly Miles of Charlesgate Realty Group for $3,300,000.
500/502 Wings Neck Road, Bourne, MA. : Pocasset
- WATER FRONT Contemporary Masterpiece of classic Proportions located on 8.5 /acres, 10 minutes from the Bourne Bridge. 3,356 Sq. Ft. main house 3 beds,4 baths and a 2,963 Sq.Ft. Summer house with 6 beds 3 baths. Property also includes 700 Ft. of water front with jetty, tennis court , gardens and storage building. Water views from both homes. Watch the sun rise and set. Association beach, boat house and docks This property has it all, surrounded by 7 additional acres of conversation land for complete privacy. Enroll you children in Wings Neck sailing school, enjoy tennis with island friends, and wander along the 2 association beaches, one on the north side or the south side, with great sandy beaches, boat access, kayaking and swimming. This extraordinary compound can sleep at least 20 family members or guests comfortably. Truly a once I a lifetime opportunity. This property was listed by Robert Foley of Sotheby’s International Realty for $3,200,000 and sold in 42 days by Robert Foley for $3,200,000.
211 Bellows Hill Road, Carlisle, MA.
- Remarkable Bartlett Farm is an historic, 49.3 acre property sited on a pre-revolutionary road between Carlisle & Concord. The original 1760’s Farmhouse has undergone several transformations and is now, all at once, a gentleman’s farm, horse property, & country estate. Beautifully renovated with several additions, & most recently a stunning 50’ x 32’ barn rm/great hall, its 7600+SF floor plan is a fascinating blend of vintage character & modern conveniences. Entertain with ease in the exceptional cherry & granite kitchen w/ professional-grade appliances, large center island BB and built-in sound system. The fireplaced dining room w/wide-board floors & the original parlor w/a fireplace & beehive oven, serve as warm reminders of its historic past. 5 generous bedrooms include a spacious master w/a luxurious bath. The compound includes an in-ground pool; gazebo; restored barn w/3 stalls, chicken coop, & heated tack rm; 3 paddocks; & 2 ponds. Abuts Estabrook Woods w/hiking & nature trails. This property was listed by Brigitte Senkler of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Concord for $2,900,000 and sold in 108 days by Mendosa – Balboni Team of Engel & Volkers Concord for $3,180,000.
49 Bayberry Way, Barnstable, MA. : Wianno
- Envision the Osterville lifestyle that you have always imagined: carefree, sophisticated and elegant. Located off Sea View Avenue, this extraordinary residence features over 6,500 square feet of living space with attention to detail evident in every corner. The kitchen boasts top-of-the-line chef’s appliances, two islands and plenty of room to create, entertain and nosh. A large formal dining room is adjacent and opens to the spectacular family room with soaring nineteen foot ceilings, fireplace and wet bar. Set on over one acre This information is not warranted or guaranteed and should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction based upon it. This property was listed by Jack Cotton of Sotheby’s International Realty for $2,895,000 and sold in 101 days by Beth Gilmore of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $2,700,000.
329 Main Street. Hingham, MA.
- This EXQUISITE home in the heart of Hingham Center is a RARITY… all the benefits of NEW CONSTRUCTION in an area of classic, older homes on a beautiful, level lot The existing home was extensively and MASTERFULLY added onto and REBUILT to accommodate today’s living. Exquisite details of the original, circa 1861 Italianate Victorian have been retained however the home has been gutted to the studs, and offers a combination of original architectural detail, with exceptional finishes and a modern, top of the line infrastructure. This 5 bed/6 bath home has an expansive gourmet Chef’s Kitchen, high-end appliances and double islands, open to the very spacious Family Room w/wood moldings, coffered ceilings,and custom built-ins. The first floor also offers a quiet living room and formal dining room, guest suite/office w/private bath, 2 mud rooms and a cozy den.The Master suite is simply LUXURIOUS. An Estate lot property in a highly sought after area, make this a TRULY Exceptional Home! This property was listed by Darleen Lannon of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Hingham for $2,949,000 and sold in 148 days by Paul Reardon of RE/MAX Andrew Realty Services for $2,541,456.