September 27, 2015 – October 04, 2015
183-191 Bay Street, Barnstable. MA.
- This outstanding estate consists of two lovely homes located within the heart of Osterville. The waterfront property has gorgeous views of North Bay/Osterville Marinas/draw bridge. The home has been recently renovated and features a new outstanding master suite with two private balconies overlooking the Bays. And wait til you see the bunk room…the kids will love it! The guest house is Cape Cod at it’s finest which dates back to 1939. The owners have retained the charm of yesteryear with french doors overlooking the back yard. Landscaping is wonderful w/many stone walls, mature plantings and a fantastic pool. Don’t forget the great views of the Wianno Golf Course. They have recently been appproved for a great dock that can accomodate a 20′ boat. Don’t miss this special offering. Room sizes, square footage and taxes should be verified. This property was listed by Joan Witter of Sotheby’s International Realty for $7,500,000 and sold in 879 by Bonnie Britt, also of Sotheby’s International Realty for $3,700,000.
187 Beacon Street – Unit 3, Boston, MA. :Back Bay
- Enjoy utmost urban luxury living in stunning new construction 3 BR, 3.5 BA Back Bay Penthouse atop restored brownstone 1 1/2 blocks from Public Garden. Exclusive address features direct elevator access, fully equipped two level outdoor space & private garage. Fine craftsmanship, designer finishes of the Moth Group. Rich oak hardwoods, soaring ceilings accent 26′ wide building. Elegant open flow living, dining & family rooms flank oversize double bay windows w expansive formal seating, built-ins, 2 fireplaces & office alcove. Sleek Chef’s kitchen finished in marble, custom cabinets, Sub Zero, Wolf dual fuel gas range, 36″ oven. Luxe wet bar w/marble & SubZero wine chiller. Carrara marble Spa Bath features Waterworks fixtures, air jet tubs. Spacious Master BR with custom walk-in closet & dressing area. Retreat to radiant heat marble master bath w/soaking tub, seamless shower. Laundry Room with marble counters. Generous storage. State-of-the-art energy efficient systems,tech & Sonos sound. This property was listed by Shelagh Brennan of Cabot & Company for $6,200,000 and sold in 34 days by Beth Dickerson of Sotheby’s International Realty for $5,900,000.
45 Province Street – Unit PH1A, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- This top floor, Back Bay and Charles River facing penthouse is the last customizable 45 PROVINCE penthouse. The views from this three-sided, glass-walled home will take your breath away. 2 terraces flank the LR and a private elevator in the home brings you to your own private roof terrace on the 33rd floor. The finishes are exquisite with some choices left for you to determine according to your distinct style. This home is ultra-luxurious and one of only 2 homes on the entire the floor. 45 Province is Boston’s most vibrant and elegant urban boutique community offering unparalleled amenities -heated pool, fitness center, Exhale spa treatment studio, private dining room / chef’s catering kitchen, fireside library lounge, theatre screening room, common. This property was listed by Wayne Lopez of RESIS for $5,699,000 and sold in 208 days by Debra Sordillo of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $5,377,709.
40 Beach Plum Hill Road, Barnstable, MA. : Osterville
- Stunningly sophisticated yet relaxing and warm, this like new waterfront residence on Warren’s Cove reflects the owner’s love of architecture and art and offers every amenity to today’s discerning buyer. Set on a private and tranquil 1.94 acre parcel and featuring an ideal blend of lush vegetation and seasonal color, this 6,166 square foot impeccable waterside residence is an idyllic family retreat with five spacious bedrooms and eight full bathrooms. A dramatic entry hall sets the scene for the rest of the striking interior which includes open living and dining rooms, masterfully designed kitchen, family room, sunroom and exquisite master bedroom suite with his and her private offices. Outside spaces to relax are plentiful with an infinity pool, hot tub, multiple decks and private dock. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties Inc, Inc. for $6,500,000 and sold in 351 by Debra Caney of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $5,250,000.
1 & 11 Kenilworth Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Timeless elegance abounds in this classic Dana Hall Tudor built in 1929 by Paul Babson. This home & its amazing, private grounds are proudly offered by the 2nd owners. The craftsmanship, character & detail are exquisite. The house and in-ground pool are sited on 36,039 sf of land and an adjacent 30,929 sf lot features a tennis court & greenhouse. Rich oak paneled foyer and front staircase with its beautiful stained leaded glass window welcome you from the front entryway. The formal living room with unique moldings, ceiling medallions & fireplace opens to a lovely solarium. A paneled library is a perfect spot to relax with a fire & a book. Gracious formal dining room with French doors opens to patio and pool. Large, eat-in kitchen with pantry and adjoining family room overlooks lovely backyard. 2nd floor offers a 2-room master suite with full bath, 4 additional bedrooms & 2 full baths. Two bedrooms, bath & storage on the 3rd floor. Endless possibilities for this very special property! This property was listed by Jane Collinson of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $4,500,000 and sold in 91 days by Nan Vandervelde of Benoit, Mizner, Simon & Co. for $3,750,000.
6 Fernwood Road, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Situated on 1.37+/- private acres in the Fernwood neighborhood near The Country Club, this brick Cape-style home is tucked in behind beautiful gardens of mature rhododendrons and specimen trees. The c1959 Royal Barry Wills Cape has been renovated and expanded, and the classic details of the house retained. The 7,352 sq ft house features a spacious first floor master suite, with his and hers bathrooms and dressing rooms, a gracious and sunny kitchen open to the family room as well as an expansive solarium. French doors from many of the principle rooms offer easy access the outdoors. The house has 5 bedrooms, 4 full, 2 half baths and a three-car garage. This property was listed by Terrance Maitland of Landvest, Inc. for $3,950,000 and sold in 148 days by Terrance for $3,575,000.
179 Newton Street, Weston, MA.
- Enter through custom made gates and arrive in a lushly landscaped courtyard at a Beautiful Shingle Style Manor home with 8500+ sf of gorgeous interiors designed by a premier award winning architect. Sited on 1.7 acres in a prime southside location with fast access to Boston, this home offers a high level of architectural detail, charm and elegance including a dramatic three story entry hall with a sweeping staircase handcrafted by artisans. Four floors of exquisite space include a grand living room with two fireplaces and a wet bar, a lavish lower level with billiards room, fireplaced game room and an over the top 1000 bottle wine cellar. Bluestone terraces and screened porch overlook amazing gardens with pergolas, a rose covered trellis and park like grounds. A rare property reminiscent of a turn of the century gated Greenwich estate with a handsome two story carriage house and separate in-law suite. This property was listed by Rosemary McCready of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,999,000 and sold in 476 days by Donna Scott of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $3,430,000.
580 Washington Street, Unit PH E, Boston, MA. – Midtown
- Spectacular Duplex Penthouse Residence with captivating privately, deeded 1300 square foot terrace and $1M+ in upgrades, at MILLENNIUM PLACE, a full-service luxury residential building in the heart of Boston. This impeccable residence, designed by Boston’s finest, features custom lighting, cabinets, closets and distinct architectural features. The master bath has been designed to create the ultimate, high-end, spa experience with an ultra-deep, overflow jacuzzi, professional steam system and hidden 50″ flat screen TV. Equipped with gas fireplace and enclosed floor to ceiling glass solarium leading to private terrace. The solarium features custom millwork, wet bar, wine cooler and outdoor jacuzzi, shower and hard lined gas grill. In-unit laundry, hardwood floors throughout, glass tile backsplash, Bosch appliances, wine cooler, marble baths, Overhead rain forest shower head/steam in Master BA, Open Living area make this a MUST SEE! 2 Valet parking spaces in the building. This property was listed by Jeffrey Brooks of Brooks Brokerage for $3,850,000 and sold in 146 days by Michelle Otey of Luxury Residential Group for $3,400,000.
20 Follen Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This tastefully renovated, luxurious townhouse has everything you’ve been looking for in the perfect Back Bay / South End border location, right off the Southwest Corridor Park. Totally rehabbed to illustrious stature with brilliant 21st century updates and original Victorian detail. The home has 2+ full parking spaces as well as an entire au-pair suite with a private entrance from the lower floor. Receiving level is highlighted by a chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, granite counters and island, and also features a comfortable dining area, a tasteful half bath, and a spacious parlor. Second floor living room has a bay window overlooking the tree-lined street, a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and an additional bedroom or study. Top level features a guest bedroom, a large master bedroom, and a grand double bathroom with both a shower and sink and a bathtub and sink. Spectacular roof deck garden has a covered kitchenette and offers the owner a true oasis. This property was listed by Michael Davis of Prime Realty for $3,100,000 and sold in 36 days by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn for $3,000,000.
4 Burroughs Road. Lexington, MA.
- Spectacular Nantucket reproduction, of a shingle and stone colonial located in Burnham Farms. Situated on a 30,000 sq.ft. lot. This home presents 6,500 sq.ft. of gracious living space with 16 rooms, 7 bedrooms and 6 full bathrooms. Beautiful Architectural Detail throughout the entire home with 10 ft. high ceilings, Custom kitchen and high end finishes throughout. Attached to the home is a three car garage with private backyard, and large patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining. Easy access to major highways, shopping, and medical facilities. June Occupancy. This property was listed by James Nagle of Coldwell Banker – Lexington for $2,695,000 and sold in 155 days by Virginia Martins of Hammond Residential for $2,788,888.