October 25, 2015 – November 01, 2015
300 Boylston Street – Unit 1005-1006, Boston. MA. : Back Bay
- The finest residence in the city! Spectacular views of the Public Garden and an amazing walk out terrace. The gracious floor plan offers an expansive living room, panel library with fireplace, elegant dining room with stone floor and fireplace, huge eat in kitchen which adjoins the family room, luxurious master bedroom with 2 baths and 2 well appointed dressing rooms and a beautiful guest suite. The amount of custom built ins and quality of finishes are un matched! The walk out terrace is huge with fabulous views. There is 67 feet of frontage on the Public Garden not including the landscape terrace. This is truly a once in the lifetime to enjoy city living at its finest! This property was listed by Daniel Mullin of Mullin Associates for $15,000,000 and sold in 79 by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $15,400,000.
409 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit L, Boston, MA. :Back Bay
- An era of style & sophistication returns to Commonwealth Avenue in this exceptional Penthouse at the Bradley Mansion. Recently completed with the utmost attention to design and detail, this 3-bed, 3.5-bath duplex home features a spacious private roof deck with prime City and Charles River views. The designer chef’s kitchen offers top-of-the-line appliances and is open to the family room with extensive built-ins. The butler’s pantry, elegant powder room and formal living and dining room with fireplace and curved wall overlooking Marlborough Street complete the living and entertaining level. The master suite boasts five closets & lavish marble bath with sky-lit steam shower. Two additional bedrooms also have en-suite baths. Amenities include part-time concierge, elevator and 2 garage parking. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,200,000 and sold in 34 days by Joe DeAngelo of Hammond Residential for $4,100,000.
81 Livingston Road, Wellesley, MA.
- The perfect coupling of traditional colonial style and subtle eastern zen brings you to this tranquil custom home tastefully designed for elegant modern family living. This Prism Award Winner for Design & Build is grand and elegant yet comfortable and functional. Upon entry you will notice the gentle curve of the magnificent staircase and front to back foyer. Entertaining is a breeze in any area of this thoughtful home, you can enjoy friends and family in the elegant dining room with convenient butler’s panty, comfortable living room with wet bar, chef’s kitchen with adjoining family room, finished basement or entertain outdoors by the gunite pool, bluestone patio and serene 3 season sunroom. Bedrooms include a sumptuous master suite with his and hers closets, en-suite bedroom plus 3 more family bedrooms plus a private in-law suite with kitchenette located on the first floor. The thoughful design of this home will ensure good energy that will nourish your family for years to come. This property was listed by Donahue & Maley Team of Benoit, Mizer Simon & Co. for $4,280,000 and sold in 99 days by Donna Mullin of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Wellesley – Central St. for $3,930,000.
215 Highland Street, Weston, MA.
- Located in one of the most coveted scenic roads in Weston, this extraordinary shingle-style home was custom-designed by the current owners utilizing one of the most talented and sought after architects in Boston. This magnificent home is enhanced with a two-story foyer that leads to a stunning dining room and living room with sweeping views of a lush and private 61,307 sq. ft. lot. The upscale kitchen designed by Poggenpohl European kitchen has a trendy and contemporary flair that spills into a large eat-in area with an adjoining family room. The master bedroom has fabulous built-in cabinetry and truly one of the most sensational and luxurious bathrooms. This extraordinary estate property is sited on a beautiful level lot abutting town land and is conveniently located within minutes of schools and commuting routes. Luxury at its finest! This property was listed by Cheryl Simon of Benoit, Mizer Simon & Co. for $3,475,000 and sold in 90 days by Martha Pucker of Rutledge Properties for $2,970,000.
21 Douglas Road, Lexington, MA.
- Stunning young Estate with uncompromised quality and amenities inside and out. Heated Garage and Carriage House for seven automobiles. Elegant open floor plan with five en Suite Bedrooms, including exquisite Master Suite with Sitting Room, marble fireplace, spacious marble Bath and exquisitely furnished walk-in Closet. First floor Guest quarters, Home Theater, Exercise Room, Office and Inviting gourmet Kitchen with entertainment and prep island, chef’s Pantry, Eat-in Bay and Den. Elegant Dining Room with separate Buffet space adds to the unparalleled luxury, perfect for grand entertaining and cozy family gatherings alike. Open Great Room with soaring coffered ceiling and walls of glass overlook lush grounds with Pergola, Patios and Waterfall and beautiful fieldstone walls. This property was listed by Elizabeth Crampton of Coldwell Banker – Lexington for $2,949,000 and sold in 41 days by Elizabth for $2,820,000.
40 Battery Street – Unit 305, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- Best views on Boston’s Waterfront from this exceptionally renovated home with 2 balconies. This home was custom built utilizing the finest finishes and materials. Ceiling-to-floor windows in Living room with mantled wood-burning fireplace, white oak floors and custom built-ins. Expansive Gourmet Kitchen with high-end appliances, Mahogany cabinetry and granite. Master bedroom offers custom built-ins, generously proportioned contemporary closets and City and Harbor views from the private balcony. Master bathroom features double vanity and stand-in steam shower. Guest suite with expansive bay window and Harbor views. Garage deeded and guest parking. This prestigious property has 24-hour Concierge, marina slips and water shuttle to the Airport are available. This dynamic location is steps to the North End and minutes from Downtown Boston, Government Center, Faneuil Hall and major transportation points. Burroughs Wharf is adjacent to Battery Wharf and Union Wharf. This property was listed by Carmella Laurella of CL Waterfront Properties for $2,900,000 and sold in 46 days by Carmella for $2,800,000.
288 Chestnut Street, Newton, MA.
- Seize the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the past with the conveniences of today! Stunning Colonial Revival house extensively and masterfully renovated and expanded for modern living. Set on .85 acres on beautiful West Newton Hill. The grand foyer opens to the living room and dining room filled with beautiful period details. The exquisite chef’s kitchen, the hub of the house, is spacious and contemporary; it boasts high-end appliances and a dining area looking out to a magnificent landscaped yard that includes a patio, hot tub, and pool. In addition to a Master suite with walk-in closet, sitting room, and bath, the extraordinary recreation/family room with its huge spa bathroom, separate entrance, and lovely outdoor views could function as a guest room, au pair suite or gym. Easy access to West Newton Square, the Pike, 128, and public transportation. This property was listed by Ilene Solomon of Coldwell Banker – Newton for $3,295,000 and sold in 488 days by Ilene for $2,800,000.
343 Commercial Street, Unit TH18, Boston, MA. – Waterfront
- Introducing one of Union Wharf’s most prestigious properties located on the southern, outer harbor of the wharf’s townhomes. An extremely rare offering, this townhome showcases exceptional harbor and city views from every room. This is a true home with 2 direct waterfront decks. The interior features 2-3 bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, A private library with custom built-ins and bamboo flooring. A fireplaced, living dining area is adjoined by expansive deck space over Boston Harbor. The master-suite, penthouse floor boasts vaulted ceilings and open floorplan adjoined by a private deck boasting spectacular harbor and city views. Union Wharf is nestled on the harbor’s edge, secluded on nearly two acres of land ensuring privacy and security. Seasonal, seaside pool and amazing common roof deck. 1 Parking included. This property was listed by Susan Gram of Otis & Ahearn for $2,800,000 and sold in 27 days by Jefrey DuBard of Byrne & Company Real Estate for $2,725,000.
150 East Chop Drive, Oak Bluffs, MA. : East Chop
- Sale included additional lot being Lot 45 on Mpa 2. Known as “Big Bluff” this quintessential , authentic summer home offers an unparalleled “view from the top of East Chop”over Nantucket Sound to Cape Cod, Chappaquiddick and BEYOND! Bell buoys, fog horns and the timely “blink” from local and distant lighthouses will be your daily reminder of island life. A truly magnificent setting on ¾ of an acre of luscious lawn, this seaside home greets the morning sunrise with an easterly facing front porch and says “good evening” to the glowing sunsets from the westerly facing covered rear porch that has seen many great gatherings over the years. With 8 bedrooms(3 en-suite), there is no shortage of space for friends and family to visit. And…with 2 living areas, each one warmed by a CLASSIC beach stone fireplace, entertaining is perfect, even on those cool evenings. The East Chop community offers boating, swimming, tennis, fishing and a social atmosphere that is hard to find. This property was listed by Douglas Reece of RE/MAX on Island for $2,550,000 and sold in 50 days by (Undisclosed) for $2,695,000.
43 Haven Way, Beverly, MA. : Beverly Farms
- Ocean view, private deeded Beach access from this stately white Colonial Revival located on a private lane and sited on over 4 acres of rolling lawn. Stone wall with brick patio at entrance. Grand foyer, step down living room, paneled library, formal dining room, pantry, kitchen with breakfast area and powder room on first level. Large master suite, guest suite and jack and jill suite on second level. Additional space with servants area also on second floor. Surprise secret bonus room “pub” on lower level together with additional rooms and utilities all walking out to oceanviews. Inground pool, 6 fireplaces, heated 3 car garage, walk-up attic and storage shed complete the property. The lot is open and private with oceanviews from almost anywhere. A treasured property in Beverly Farms convenient to train, shopping and dining. This property was listed by Mandy Sheriff of J. Barrett & Company for $4,150,000 and sold in 699 days by Mandy for $2,595,000.