November 15, 2015 – November 21, 2015
776 Boylston Street – Unit W9C, Boston. MA. : Back Bay
- The Residences at Mandarin Oriental! 9th Floor South facing home is located in the West Tower and boasts an abundance of natural light. A well designed floor plan includes a grand entry foyer with marble floors, front hall closet and powder room that leads into an grand living area with floor to ceiling windows, tray ceilings, gas fireplace and solid oak flooring. Eat-in kitchen boasts center island, top-of-the-line appliances, granite counters and a large storage/utility room. Serene master bedroom suite is complete with a full bath with separate soaking tub and walk in shower as well as 4 closets including dual walk-ins. 2 additional bedrooms at the opposite end of the home share a full bath. Bounds of storage throughout plus additional storage locker. Onsite property manager, 24-hour concierge, doorman, valet, and security. Onsite fitness room, spa, and hotel services available. This luxurious full service residence includes 2 garage parking spaces. This property was listed by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker for $4,795,000 and sold in 35 by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $4,600,000.
185 West Brookline Street, Boston, MA. : South End
- Magnificent First Block location. Rarely available 2nd/3rd floor duplex features elegant formal dining room with soaring ceiling height, hardwood floors detailed moldings, marble fireplace, south facing living room grand ceilings, skyline views, amazing light, original moldings, hardwood floors, marble fireplace, guest bath, custom fitted and designed chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, full stair case to bedroom level, oversized master with double closets, private updated bath with large marble shower, second bedroom and adjacent study, full bath, laundry, AC, professionally managed, direct access to one tandem parking space. This property was listed by Jon Neale and Brad Sprogis of Sprogis & Neale for $4,495,000 and sold in 74 days by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,300,000.
28 Marlborough Street – Unit 2, Boston, MA. :Back Bay
- Magnificent First Block location. Rarely available 2nd/3rd floor duplex features elegant formal dining room with soaring ceiling height, hardwood floors detailed moldings, marble fireplace, south facing living room grand ceilings, skyline views, amazing light, original moldings, hardwood floors, marble fireplace, guest bath, custom fitted and designed chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, full stair case to bedroom level, oversized master with double closets, private updated bath with large marble shower, second bedroom and adjacent study, full bath, laundry, AC, professionally managed, direct access to one tandem parking space. This property was listed by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $2,250,000 and sold in 30 days by Susan Johnson of Coldwell Banker for $2,200,000.
301 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Exquisite New York style cooperative residence at the intersection of Marlborough Street and Berkeley Street. Enjoy a relaxing stroll from the Boston Public Garden one block up Marlborough Street to your new home. Upon entering into the recently renovated historic Berkeley Marlborough building, built in 1923, you will be greeted by one of the door men who will assist with any packages, luggage, etc. The beautifully refurbished elevator will make your day’s comings and goings easy. This elegant unit features a handsome foyer, ten foot ceilings with intricate moldings, ten over-sized windows, sunny Southwestern exposure, custom woodwork, hardwood floors, a totally renovated kitchen, wet bar, two bedrooms, two full baths, two fireplaces, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry and a common roof deck. Springtime will offer blossoming magnolia trees at your window sills and all the sights and sounds of life in this vibrant city. Come make 301 Berkeley Street your new home. This property was listed by Richard Hollander of Coldwell Banker for $2,250,000 and sold in 41 days by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn, Inc. for $2,100,000.
165 Newbury Street – Unit 3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Newbury Street penthouse duplex with direct elevator access and private roof deck. This 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom residence features an open gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and great room, both with oversized, south-facing windows. The master bedroom includes two large walk-in closets and elegant marble en-suite bathroom. The upper level is a spacious 2nd bedroom or large family room with a wall of glass that opens to the large private roof deck and new full bathroom. In-unit laundry, surround sound, central air & hardwood floors. Boston’s finest shops, restaurants and galleries are all at your doorstep. One deeded parking space. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $2,000,000 and sold in 111 days by Elizabth for $1,735,000.
3 Battery Wharf – Unit 3504, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- South facing residence with luxurious finishes, Juliette balconies and some Harbor views. This home has many custom upgrades including low profile recessed lighting, accent walls, and California Closets. It also has the perfect floor plan with a gracious entrance foyer, a large master suite at one end and a spacious guest suite at the other. The gourmet kitchen is open to the living/dining room and allows for perfect entertaining. The kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, wine fridge and a matching breakfast bar. There is a deeded garage parking space, private storage and 24-hour Concierge. The Residences at Battery Wharf (2008) consist of 104 apartments. Battery Wharf Hotel offers residents full hotel services, a fitness center, fine dining & Exhale Spa. The property is located on Boston’s Harbor, steps to the historic North End & minutes to Downtown, Faneuil Hall, The Garden and all transportation points. This property was listed by Carmella Laurella of CL Waterfront Properties for $1,799,000 and sold in 133 days by Adam Umina for $1,650,000.
21 Wormwood Street – Unit 610, Boston, MA. : Seaport District
- Rarely available!! Just under 2000 sq/ft brick & beam Penthouse Loft Condo on 1 level offering Ultra-Mod design 3 Bed / 2 Full Bath plus Office/Den with a large private Roof Deck & deeded Garage parking space at Fort Point Place Condo’s in Boston’s Seaport District! Some of the features include;12.5′ ceilings, beautiful maple floors & custom lighting thru-out.Wolf commercial grade stove/oven & vent hood (vent’s outside), Sub-Zero fridge, huge Caesar Stone quartz kitchen island and counters w/scores of cabinet space! Custom designed sliding translucent glass & wood privacy doors in bedrooms.Skylight in the master suite w/spa inspired custom master bath w/soaking tub,walk-in shower & floating double sink basins & private water closet, Chic custom guest bath w/loads of storage cabinets&closets.A Brilliant Floating staircase & over-sized Skylight hatch lead to the private roof deck w/natural gas grill, lighting, water spigot and power source. This property was listed by Paul Bonaceto of Kimball Borgo Real Estate for $1,600,000 and sold in 28 days by Paul for $1,600,000.
1 Charles Street South, Unit 4E, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Just what you’ve been waiting for…Very spacious 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with private balcony located in the North Building of the renowned One Charles Condominium community. With 5 Star amenities, including 24/7 concierge, doorman and porters servicing your desires, fitness center, common club/library room and well as great Back Bay location, you’re sure to be spoiled. The marble entry foyer makes a welcoming statement. The granite kitchen offers SubZero, Viking & Miele appliances, complemented with Poggenpohl cabinetry. Entertainment size living/dining area with bonus private balcony with view of Beacon Hill & the Common. The king size bedroom also has access to the balcony – perfect for morning coffee or a ‘night cap’! Don’t miss this opportunity to own at One Charles. This property was listed by Joan Cucchiara of Otis & Ahearn for $1,280,000 and sold in 74 days by Miroslava Fitkova of Fitkova Real Estate for $1,270,000.
150 East Chop Drive, Oak Bluffs, MA. : East Chop
- Located steps to Copley Square/Back Bay and the South End, mint condition South facing two bedroom and two bath home in the noted Columbus Lofts Building. 2008 luxury conversion with concierge services and beautiful finishes. Open floor plan kitchen dining and living room with great Southern light. All stainless kitchen with granite counters, large island and ample storage. Spacious living and dining room finished with all hardwood floors. Private master bedroom suite with great closet space, beautiful all stone en-suite bath with walk in glass enclosed shower. Spacious second bedroom, ideal for home office or guest room. Additional full bath with soaking tub. Great storage throughout with custom built-ins. Additional in building large deeded storage locker. Spectacular common roof deck with amazing City views. Rental garage parking. In home laundry and more. This property was listed by John & Brad of Sprogis & Neale Real Estate for $1,195,000 and sold in 23 days by Marc Denoia of RE/MAX Destiny for $1,225,000.
1 Charles Street South, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This is a WOW – Don’t miss the opportunity to own a fabulous condo at One Charles – Back Bay’s most sought after 24/7 full service building. This meticulous one bedroom offers a welcoming entry foyer, coffered 11′ ceilings showcasing the wonderful effects of Venetian Plaster – perfect for highlighting your art on generous wall space. The kitchen is fully equipped with Sub Zero, gas cook top and granite countertops. From the open kitchen and into the living area you’ll enjoy attractive views of Park Plaza and green tree tops! The king size master bedroom has en suite bath and professionally organized closets. Distinctive crown moldings complement the substantial ceiling height which gives one the feeling of a much larger space. Doorman, concierge, fitness center, garage parking, convenient location – distinctive living – welcome home! This property was listed by Joan Cucchiara of Otis & Ahearn for $1,290,000 and sold in 169 days by Marc Denoia of RE/MAX Destiny for $1,187,500.