November 29, 2015 – December 05, 2015
305 Commonwealth Ave. Boston. MA. : Back Bay
- This Peabody and Stearns townhouse masterpiece is available for the first time in almost 30 years. Located on Commonwealth Avenue’s highly desirable Sunny Side, this expansive, 13,000+/- square foot home is rich in original detailing, containing graciously scaled formal entertaining rooms that remain a lasting testament to Gilded Age opulence. The home is currently configured with 9 bedrooms and a magnificent central staircase connecting the three main living and bedroom levels. A second staircase also connects to the expansive garden and top levels. Complete with an existing shaft for lift/potential elevator and parking court for two vehicles, this townhouse presents an exceptional opportunity in the heart of Back Bay. The sale will be conducted by a sealed bid process, and bids are due on Friday 10/30/2015 at noon. The property is to be sold as is and where is, and with all faults. This property was listed by Tracy Campion and Bill Gehan of Campion & Company for $12,500,000 and sold in 24 by Tracy and Bill for $10,100,000.
279 Marlborough Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Ideally located on a prime block of Marlborough Street, this sun-filled townhouse offers four-plus bedrooms, including a separate in-law or au pair suite with private entrance. This family home caters beautifully to entertaining, complete with spacious formal living and dining rooms sharing the parlor level with the well-equipped kitchen. The second floor master suite features a dramatic en-suite marble bathroom with separate vanities, jetted tub, sauna and separate walk-in shower. Elegant details throughout this stunning property include original marble fireplaces and classic moldings. A private courtyard, expansive storage and an attached garage with parking for two cars complete this exceptional opportunity. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $6,900,000 and sold in 7 days by Nicholas Mattia of Luxury Residential for $6,350,000.
400 Stuart Street – Unit 28A, Boston, MA. :Back Bay
- Highly sought after corner 3BR at The Clarendon. Views of the Charles River & Boston skyline. Open chef’s kitchen, sub zero appliances. Entertainers living room, with built in media wall with surround sound in bright living room. Designer office, complete with built ins. Spacious Master bedroom with his & her closet, en suite master bath. 3rd bedroom comes complete with en suite bathroom. Unit comes with 1 valet parking & deeded storage unit. Enjoy the private gym, sun deck and residents lounge, complete with 24hr concierge & doorman. This property was listed by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $3,925,000 and sold in 3 days by Anna Caldeira Sollami of Luxury Residential Group for $3,820,000.
2 Avery Street – Unit 34D, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Ritz Carlton Residences!!! Penthouse Views from this rarely offered coveted “D” unit. 2 bed/2.5 bath floor plan with spectacular sunsets. Dramatic views over Boston Common,Public Garden, Charles River, and all of Back Bay. This modern yet sophisticated home was fully renovated and decorated by MDK Designs of Weston. Features a Poggenpohl kitchen with Cesearstone countertops,opera glass backsplash, Sub Zero refrigerator, double Viking wall oven, Miele dishwasher, and U Line wine cooler. Expansive dining/living room with Wengee Built-in Cabinetry, white carrera marble fireplace, 65″ smart tv, and recess lighting. Sumptuous master bedroom with en suite marble bath. Includes One Valet garage parking. Experience the 5 star Lifestyle of the Ritz Carlton amenities as well as the new Equinox Sports Club. 40 hours a month guest parking also included. This property was listed by Gregory Agganis for $2,895,000 and sold in 48 days by Elad Bushari of Bushari Real Estate for $2,800,000.
303 Columbus Street – Unit 601, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Custom designed 2+ bed/3 bath home at full service Bryant Back Bay w/ direct elevator access, garage parking & large private South facing deck. Single floor living with direct elevator access from garage. Kitchen features custom marble and walnut island, S/S Viking, Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances & abundant cabinets. Kitchen opens to expansive living/dining room with custom built-in bench & wall of windows comfortably seats 8 & opens directly to deck w/ views of Downtown. Plus space off living room (previously a 3rd bedroom) makes the perfect office or guest suite with custom built in Murphy bed. Second spacious bedroom features walk in custom closet. Expansive master suite features a custom walk-in closet & en-suite marble bath with double sinks, soaking tub and large glass shower. This home is complete with dark hardwood floors, central air, direct access garage parking, on-site gym and private storage. Moments to Newbury Street, the finest South End restaurants, I-90/93. This property was listed by Megan Kopman and Jillian Adler of Campion & Company for $2,495,000 and sold in 3 days by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker for $2,735,000.
110 Stuart Street – Unit 22B, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This home, located in the W Boston residences, will make your heart dance every time you look out your 3 walls of windows at the city below. Enjoy the postcard views of the Boston Common, the State House, Charles River, Back Bay and Cambridge beyond. Or set your sights South and watch the fog roll in over the Boston Harbor Islands clear across to the Blue Hills and beyond. Even the views from the master closet will leave you spellbound. As a resident of the W Boston Hotel you will enjoy valet garage parking, access to hotel amenities and a charge account so you can enjoy the lounge and Bliss Spa while leaving your wallet at home (they even offer discounts). Have the Concierge schedule guest rooms for visiting friends, airline travel or tickets to your favorite sports team. Enjoy free upgrades at Starwood Hotels around the world. You may prefer to simply stay in and enjoy room service from your private dining room with the most spectacular views of the city. Rented through 11/30/15. This property was listed by Jason Gell of Boston’s Luxury Properties for $2,395,000 and sold in 64 days by Keith Shirley of Meridian Realty for $2,150,000.
110 Stuart Street – Unit 21G, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Indulge yourself with unrivaled service & luxury in the world-renowned “whatever whenever service” at The Residences at W Boston. This home embodies the best of modern living with an abundance of floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing striking picturesque views of Boston. The corner unit offers an inclusive, unrestrained open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining in style. From DuroDesign bamboo solid grain flooring & custom built-in cabinets by Holland Construction & a premium surround sound system, to custom Venetian plastered walls by Pietra Viva in the entryway, this home flawlessly designed. The expansive split-bedroom layout successfully maintains complete separation of the two living quarters, each adorned with en suite baths. The master bed is equipped with dual closets, an en suite bath with soak tub & separate glass enclosed shower. Outfitted w/ SubZero & Wolf appliances, the lavish custom chef’s kitchen is stylish, resilient & everlasting. Simply put, no compromise! This property was listed by Manuel Davis of Advisors Living for $2,255,000 and sold in 231 days by Benjamin Haywood of Berkshire Hathaway for $2,115,000.
199 West Springfield South, Boston, MA. : South End
- A distinctive Federal style home on tree lined West Springfield is being offered for sale for the first time in over 40 years. This single family home features approximately 2,678 square feet of living area on four levels, lovely bay window, rear deck, large back yard/garden and parking for 1 car. The property offers a wonderful development opportunity to renovate and create a spectacular single family home or condo conversion. Buyer to perform all due diligence. The property is being offered in as is condition. This property was listed by Marc Croteau of Coldwell Banker for $1,725,000 and sold in 21 days by David Crowley of William Raveis for $2,000,000.
22 River Street – Unit 8, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Outstanding penthouse unit with 2 bedrooms, direct elevator access, private deck and a gorgeous renovation at a perfect Flat of the Hill location. Offering 4 exposures, this spectacular property features a wonderful layout with expansive living, dining and kitchen all open concept and highlighted by 6 windows (17 total in unit), built-in cabinetry, hardwood flooring, a beautiful fireplace and lovely bay window. Stunning, tastefully renovated kitchen with subway tile accents, custom cherry cabinets, SubZero/Viking appl’s and excellent storage. A grand master suite with fireplace and seating area, custom closets and corner exposure is complemented by a luxurious bath featuring elegant marble tilework, fabulous fixtures and radiant heat flooring. A second bedroom is nicely proportioned and also features a spa-like bath with radiant flooring. An office nook (8×5) surrounded by windows with sweeping views of Beacon Hill/ Back Bay is found on the upper level along with a private roofdeck. This property was listed by Rebecca David Tulman of Hammond Residential for $1,775,000 and sold in 6 days by Street & Company for $1,876,000.
580 Washington Street – Unit 15C, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Beautifully appointed, Grand Residence, Corner 2BR/2BA Home at Millennium Place, Boston’s Newest Full Service, Luxury Residential Building! Conveniently located Downtown-one block from Boston Common & directly across from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel/Equinox Sports Club. Easily accessible to the Financial District, Public Transportation & Major Highways. High end amenities include Floor to Ceiling Windows, Kitchen Granite Island, Gas Fireplace, Ivory Oak HW Floors throughout, Glass Tile Backsplash, Bosch Appliances, Wine Cooler, Marble Spa-like Master Bath with Double Vanity, Walk-in Closet in Master BR & In-Unit Laundry. Residents will enjoy incomparable 5-STAR Service & Amenities, including 24-hour Concierge, Dual Entry Doormen, Owner’s Lounge with Fireplace overlooking Private Garden, Private Dining Room, Club Level Concierge, Stadium Style Theatre Screening Room, Fitness Center, Pilates, Yoga, Massage Studios & Children’s Playroom. Includes one parking space (self park) in Ritz Garage. This property was listed by Pamela Cushing of Live in Luxury for $1,875,000 and sold in 22 days by Heather Olin of Coldwell Banker for $1,875,000.