December 06, 2015 – December 12, 2015
277 Ocean Ave. Marblehead, MA.
- This custom built Oceanfront Shingle Style residence offers spectacular ocean and island views. Direct access to private beach and Mahogany and blue-stone beach deck. Fabulous open floor plan includes spacious custom chef’s kitchen & family room combination. Rich hardwoods & high ceilings combine with custom picture windows and french doors for maximum views and ease of access to exterior. Wrap around covered decks and spacious stone patio 32X21, naturally overlook adjacent yard & ocean below. Gracious formal rooms, luxurious master bedroom suite with private covered balcony. Expansive Master Bathroom with all amenity. Walk-in closet & dressing area. All second level bedrooms are en-suite. One of a kind lower level home theater & family room include access to 2 additional bedrooms & a full bath. Other custom features include 3 car heated garage w/ rubber floor, 400 amp electric service, radiant heat, central a/c, irrigation and decorative landscape lighting. Truly “One of a kind”! This property was listed by Steven White of William Raveis for $4,475,000 and sold in 13 by Deborah Caniff for $4,300,000.
36 Deer Path Lane, Weston, MA.
- Captivating 10,000+sf shingle style Manor home is a rare offering of unparalleled space and private sanctuary bordered by acres of town conservation land. A Gourmet kitchen with 2 butler pantries and adjoining family room access a bluestone patio through french doors. Richly appointed with 6 fireplaces, 6 en-suite bedrooms,a mahogany gentleman’s study, master suite with spa bath boasting an oversized steam shower and gas fireplace, whole home AV system and and full size elevator make living easy and luxurious. A Finished third floor bonus area with full bath and lower level with playroom, bath, workshop and home theater complete the interior of this special home. Outside, an enchanting oasis designed by renowned Sudbury Design Group is anchored by a cascading waterfall over stunning rock formations all set amidst stone sitting walls, a gas fire pit, built in gas grille, fire placed screened porch and putting green. A masterful blend of craftsmanship and luxury for the generations!This property was listed by Burnz of Benoit Mizner for $4,895,000 and sold in 285 days by Laura Daunis of Rutledge Properties for $4,000,000.
1 Adams Street, Lexington, MA.
- State of art renovation of this Dutch Colonial steeped in sunlight all day with sunset vistas from both the patio and veranda in the afternoon. Once through the meticulously restored entrance, each room flows to the next revealing sophisticated entertaining space, three fireplaces, wood paneled library and hardwood floors throughout. A chef’s kitchen, media room, gym, wine cellar, his and her home offices, and five bedrooms, including a guest suite, fill 9,480 luxurious square feet. The finest elements and latest technology transform this residence into a striking home. The attached 3 car garage is heated and equipped with necessary voltage to support charge for Tesla automobile. This property was listed by Andres Jackson of Hammond Residential for $3,600,000 and sold in 55 days by Beth Sager of Berkshire Hathaway for $3,450,000.
9 Milford Street – Unit 2, Boston, MA. : South End
- Much sought after Eight Streets Neighborhood, another development by PEG Properties & Design, the true masters of new construction are pleased to introduce 9 Milford Unit #2. Renovations by Kennedy Construction. This spectacular 2720 square foot private entrance Triplex is sundrenched with a sumptuous master suite with soaking tub and separate spa shower, two additional bedrooms plus 2 full baths and one half bath. This unit also feature floor to ceiling window with balcony off kitchen, hardwood floors throughout, state of the art European kitchen with island. Open floor plan with living, dining, and kitchen combined, gas fire place, high ceilings, den with skylights, good sized additional bedrooms, spectacular roof deck with city views, water, electric, and gas. This unit includes one leased parking space at Wilk’s Passage. Lease is transferable to new owner. This property was listed by Pamela Holian of Gibson Sotheby’s for $3,475,000 and sold in 41 days by Craig Lake of Luxury Residential Group for $3,417,500.
132 Marrett Road, Lexington, MA.
- Young shingle-style estate by master craftsman with sweeping four season views of beautiful farmland and meadow. Six Ensuite Bedrooms including two Master Suites and first floor Guest Suite. Stunning 30’ Foyer, five fireplaces, solid mahogany Executive Library overlooking Terrace. Sumptuous millwork, red birch and limestone flooring. Every amenity including Elevator, backup Generator, Carriage House with 4-car Garage parking total. Pavered driveway leads to Courtyard and 82’ stone Veranda surrounded by Magnolias, Japanese Maples, rose gardens with cobblestone walls and breathtaking views. For the most discerning Buyer who desires a private setting and Lexington’s amenities, culture, schools and convenience all 20 minutes to Boston. This property was listed by Elizabeth Crampton of Coldwell Banker for $3,900,000 and sold in 150 days by Amy Mizner of Benoit Mizner for $3,100,000.
255 Commonwealth Ave – Unit 2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This impeccably renovated 3 bed/2.5 bath home features a fantastic open floor plan w/ all the grandeur of a stately Back Bay Brownstone. Walnut stained hardwood floors, 10’+ ceilngs w/ detailed mouldings, fireplace, & elegant woodwork. The Parlor level is highlighted by a spacious great room that flows into the chef’s kitchen that has high end custom cabinetry w/ professional grade appliances, stone counters & a mahogany wood island. Upstairs Master suite features ample sleeping quarters accented by an original ornate fireplace, large walk in closet & a 2nd flex space that could be an office, nursery, or dressing room. The hotel like master bath has a claw foot soaking tub, marble walk in shower & double vanity. The garden level has 2 guest bedrooms, one w/ original coal stove & walk in closet; an additional full bathroom & bonus family room. Custom built in mudroom area leads to direct access tandem parking. Central HVAC, in unit laundry, & professionally managed elevator building. This property was listed by Vineburgh of Charlesgate Realty Group for $2,899,000 and sold in 158 days by Michael Sherman of Boston Proper Real Estate for $2,695,000.
105 Marlborough Street – Unit 1, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This grand parlor 3 bedroom duplex on the sunny side of Marlborough is conveniently located steps from Newbury Street and the Charles River Esplanade. Enter into the elegant marble foyer of this home to the front facing, sun-drenched living room with high ceilings, period detail and a beautiful white marble gas fireplace. This uncommonly spacious home features an extra wide and extra deep floor plan that allows for a separate dining room between the living and the family rooms. The adjacent kitchen from the family room is a chef’s delight with lots of counter space and cabinets! The lower level includes 3 bedrooms including a large master bedroom suite with high ceilings, 2 full bathrooms, great closet and storage space and a private brick patio perfect for entertaining. Direct access to 2 deeded parking spaces. This property was listed by Charlie Ring of Coldwell Banker for $2,695,000 and sold in 29 days by Kevin Caulfield of Campion and Company for $2,692,000.
1 Glen House Way, Weston, MA.
- Sophisticated shingle & stone new construction is ready for occupancy. Outstanding artisan-quality craftsmanship throughout with a stylish transitional interior and open floor plan. A formal library w full bath offers potential for an additional first floor guest suite. Architectural mill work throughout, entertainment sized living room leads to a stunning dining room with a wall of French doors that opens to a covered balcony. Family room with fireplace opens to a designer state-of-the-art kitchen with breakfast room. A grand master suite and three additional bedrooms are situated on the second floor. The spacious walk-out lower level with 9+ ft ceilings complement the upper level comprising of 6,200 SF of living space. The stunning master landscape plan is enhanced with a bluestone patio & expansive, level grounds abutting town trails and conservation land. Excellent south-side location close to Wellesley train. NOTE: For GPS & mapping enter 247 Glen Road. This property was listed by Amy Mizner of Benoit Mizner for $3,195,000 and sold in 392 days by Debi Benoit of Benoit Mizner for $2,525,000.
14 Greenwich Park – Unit 1, Boston, MA. : South End
- Mint Condition Parlor Triplex. Lovely bow front three bedroom home with over 2,400 sq ft of living space. Enter the living room on the parlor level with dramatic 11′ ceilings. The well-appointed eat-in gourmet kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets and granite countertops, and has a convenient half bath adjacent to the private deck. The street level has an easy access entrance and two bedrooms with gorgeous en-suite baths finished in Carrera marble. A generous third bedroom used as a family room is the perfect place to relax and leads to the generous private outdoor space and parking. Great closet space and storage. Brazilian cherry floors throughout, laundry room, temperature controlled wine cellar, A/C, and tandem parking space. This property was listed by Jacqueline Jaeger of Sprogis & Neale for $2,595,000 and sold in 22 days by Lawrence Shevick of Otis & Ahearn for $2,450,000.
10 Woodland Road, Lexington, MA.
- New, meticulously designed, Grand Colonial, gracefully crafted by one of Lexington’s premier builders. This exquisite home will offer exceptional quality and detailing and will provide an amazing opportunity to customize to your own needs. It is beautifully sited on a lovely treed-line lot with a quaint stone wall, steps to the new Fiske school and the Ada Govan bird sanctuary. Located in the highly coveted Meriam Hill neighborhood and is just a short walk to the town center. It will features 9′ ceilings on first floor, welcoming foyer with turned staircase and closets, gorgeous, oval-shaped living room with walk-in bay and fireplace, formal dining room, fabulous family room with glass doors leading to deck and a gas fireplace. There will be a designer kitchen with work island, breakfast area and pantry. There is also a first floor study/ bedroom and full bath, Second floor has lavish master bedroom suite with study, 2 walk-in closets, fireplace and luxurious bath. This property was listed by Judith Tedesco of The Higgins Group for $2,399,000 and sold in 180 days by Deborah Fogarty of Coldwell Banker for $2,435,000.