- January 11, 2016
- 0 Comments
- Boston, Investments, Living Room, Luxury Homes, New Development, Real Estate, Top 10
January 04, 2015 – January 11, 2015
14 Foster Street, Marblehead, MA. : Marblehead Neck
- Truly a one-of-a-kind offering on Marblehead Neck’s harbor shoreline. This oversized lot is one of the largest on Marblehead Harbor and affords tremendous privacy from the street. The Mid-Century, Modern home offers one level living with an open floor plan and large rooms. The living room and dining room have soaring wood-paneled cathedral ceilings and offer sweeping views of Marblehead Harbor. Wake to the sound of water lapping against the rocky shore and end your day watching the sun set over the Harbor, to the west. The lot also presents an opportunity to build your dream home on the 1.25 acres of privacy and Harbor access. The rolling lawn starts near the street and brings a combination of beautiful gardens with a peaceful gazebo, down to the front lawn overlooking Marblehead Harbor, the Causeway and out past Abbot Hall. The property also includes a shared, full-tide, dock. This property was listed by Jack Attridge of William Raveis for $4,495,000 and sold in 105 by Brian Skidmore of Harborside Sotheby’s for $4,300,000.
52 Westgate Road, Weston, MA.
- Opportunity to be part of an incredible new construction! Home is framed and now it is your opportunity to customize. Ideal open floor plan. The yard is a private, flat and an oversized .68 acres. First floor includes large mudroom with built-ins plus a large closet, butler’s pantry, private first floor office with coffered ceilings and built-ins. The entire back of the home which includes kitchen, eating area and family room with coffered ceilings is filled with windows overlooking the yard. Kitchen package includes Viking and Sub Zero. Second level with fabulous master suite. Separate fireplaced sitting area with access to deck. 4 additional beds and excellent closet space. Lower level includes 45×18 walk-out Great Room with beverage entertainment center, exercise room, bonus room and full bath. Exceptional finishes planned and awaiting your ideas. The combination of quality of home and outstanding yard makes this home special. All just a short distance to Bates School. This property was listed by Melissa Dailey of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $2,995,000 and sold in 33 days by Traci Shulkin of Benoit Mizner for $2,900,000.
181 Grant Street, Lexington, MA.
- This stunning new construction, luxurious home with a spectacular location is just a short walk from Lexington Center. Arrive at the grand circular driveway to a beautiful 30,871 sq.ft. manicured lot and a heated three car garage. This home offers 7,250 sq.ft. of gracious living space includes 15 rooms with 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths. Observe beautiful architectural details upon entrance into the grand foyer and throughout the home. The custom chefs kitchen is illuminated by sunlight through the skylights above and features Wolf and Subzero appliances, center island and walk-in pantry. The eat-in kitchen area overlooks the large private backyard deck and patio and is situated next to the family room which showcases a coffered ceiling and gas fireplace. An elegant dining room, formal living room and private study are featured on the first floor. The wonderful master suite complete with sitting area, custom walk in closet and a spa-like bathroom are on the second level. This property was listed by James Nagle of Coldwell Banker – Lexington for $2,250,000 and sold in 560 days by Qingtian Ruan of Carrington Real Estate for $2,050,000.
102 Claybrook Road, Dover, MA.
- LOOK AT the best Dover has to offer for the discerning buyer, now at a NEW HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PRICE. GREAT SHOPPING AND COMMUTING on the Wellesley side of Dover! Accessibility yet lush privacy. This recently-built mint 5-bedroom Colonial home offers TRUE VALUE: beautifully designed and so well built, this home has quality everywhere you look. Gorgeous large kitchen opens to spacious stone fireplaced family room. Lower Level features game room, fireplace, computer station, exercise room. Master Suite is breathtaking with double walk-in closets. 4 more ensuite bedrooms plus laundry completes the 2nd floor. Open playroom on 3rd floor. OUTDOORS the level yard beckons you. AWESOME HOT TUB!!Deck and patio for easy outdoor living. Water softening system. 3-car super-sized garage. Picture your family in this gorgeous home. See the photos! Dover schools have been rated #1! This property was listed by Barbara Miller of William Raveis for $2,525,000 and sold in 494 days by Ting Li of Y & Z Realty for $1,951,800.
62 Ledgeways, Wellesley, MA.
- Located in one of Wellesley’s most coveted neighborhoods, this stately 4 bedroom brick-front Colonial is a Boston commuter’s dream. Spacious elegant rooms filled with classic architectural details. Updates include cherry/granite kitchen, custom Marvin windows, 4-season sunroom, FR and office. Rare double lot (w/possible future separation) provides room for expansion, pool or tennis court. Lovingly maintained by one family for over 60 years. This property was listed by Roberta Swenson of Rutledge Properties for $2,750,000 and sold in 214 days by Barbara RE Group of William Raveis for $1,950,000.
42 Commonwealth Ave – Unit 2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Stunning Back Bay Parlor level floor through home, situated on the First Block of Commonwealth Avenue, just steps away from the Boston Public Garden. This beautiful unit was designed by an architect from Parma, Italy and fully renovated by a prominent local builder. Gorgeous, bright front facing Living Room with original fireplace, 14 foot Ceilings, and floor to ceiling Windows overlooking the Commonwealth Avenue Mall. The Living Room leads through large open walnut trimmed doorways to a Separate Dining Room, which could also be used as a Study. This room has French Doors that open to a wonderful Juliet Balcony. A Sleek contemporary kitchen awaits with custom made cabinets with an Italian flair and high end appliances. Beautifully crafted doors adorn the arched ceiling hallway that leads to the bedrooms, including a Master suite with a large Italian luxe marbled bath. Direct Elevator access. 1 Deeded Parking Space. This property was listed by David Mackie of Robert Paul Properties for $2,325,000 and sold in 103 days by Cort Petrocelli Team of Coldwell Banker – Comm. Ave. for $1,935,000.
690 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA.
- Spectacular new construction home sited on 1.84 acres on scenic Wellesley St. Set back from the road, this 5 BR, 5.5 BA Craftsman style home was designed for both formal & informal entertaining w/significant architectural details including coffered ceilings, rich moldings, wainscoting and all en suite bedrooms. The spacious family room with fireplace overlooks the private & peaceful backyard living space. Kitchen was designed for functionality with butlers pantry & breakfast nook. Sophisticated dining room and study complete the 1st floor.The 2nd floor offers luxurious master suite with walk-in closet & private sitting area. Three additional en suite bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 5th bedroom w/full bath on the 3rd floor.Walk out lower level offers space for an aupair/guest suite w/high ceilings, game room, wine cellar and full bath. Designed and built by highly reputable development company known for their extraordinary attention to detail,custom features and exceptional finish work. This property was listed by Elise Siebert of Benoit Mizner for $2,100,000 and sold in 117 days by Elise for $1,852,500.
114 Warren Ave. Plymouth, MA. : Chiltonville
- Warren Avenue stunning Waterfront property with private gated boardwalk through the salt marsh to Eel River and Plymouth beach. This stately hip roof colonial was formerly known as “Brookhill” and was renovated & restored in 2000. The carriage house was completed in 2005 and includes a separate guest quarters w/ full bath, 2 car oversize garage & full basement. Recently added on was a great room (24×22) w/ custom built ins and a spacious roof deck to enjoy the ocean breezes & ever changing views, Features include ~ gleaming hardwood fls, brick gas fireplace in living room, formal dining room w/ access to private covered veranda, chef’s kitchen with center island and custom cabinetry. The 2nd level includes ~ Master suite w/ private bath, covered sitting area, 2 additional bedrooms, laundry & 2nd full bath. The 3rd level has bedroom, sitting room / office & half bath. Expansive patio w/ hot tub. Kayak from your property to Plymouth Harbor or stroll across the bridge to the beach. This property was listed by Lynne Morey of Coldwell Banker – Plymouth for $2,250,000 and sold in 367 days by Paul Jevne of Coldwell Banker – Norwell for $1,800,000.
207 Nahanton Street – Unit 207, Newton.
- Ledgebrook Condominium with 7 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 3128 square feet plus finished walkout lower level. Surrounded by conservation land, the walls of glass and multiple decks bring the sunlight and into this dramatic and private home. First floor has a vaulted ceiling living room, dining room, spacious kitchen, den, half bath, master bedroom with a large closet and master bath, and an attached two car garage. Second floor has two en suite bedrooms and a sitting room/study. The lower level is a large finished space with a bath and sliding glass doors to an outside patio. The property is spectacular. One of the best sites at Ledgebrook. It needs some updating. This property was listed by Lewitt RE Team of Hammond RE for $1,725,000 and sold in 3 days by Lewitt Team for $1,710,000.
8 Parker Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Bright and beautiful like-new 2012 Colonial on coveted Parker Road! Fabulous floorpan offers gracious coffered ceiling living room and adjoining spacious dining room with exquisite wainscoting, perfect for entertaining on an intimate or grand scale. Warm and inviting gourmet kitchen with island seating and sunny breakfast room overlooking well-manicured grounds. With a wall of custom built-ins, the elegant sunny fireplaced family room conveniently opens to rear patio. Private office with window seat and French doors, pantry storage and ample mudroom complete the 1st floor. Upstairs, a sumptuous master suite includes a spa-like serene marble bath and oversize walk-in closet. Three additional family bedrooms, two full baths and laundry complete the 2nd floor. A surprise walk-up 3rd floor is yet another potential haven in this impeccably maintained residence. Lower level with 37′ x 19′ game room and separate exercise room, full bath and generous storage. A meticulous turn-key ready dream! This property was listed by Jill Boudreau of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $1,795,000 and sold in 34 days by Marcey Hunter of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $1,699,000.