February 07, 2015 – February 14, 2015
168 Beacon Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Premiere Back Bay Penthouse offers direct elevator access, private roof deck & 3 parking spaces. Located on Waterside Beacon Street less than 2 blocks from the Public Garden, this spacious triplex home contains 4-plus beds and an extra-wide floor plan with classically scaled living and entertaining rooms. Skylights fill the upstairs bedroom level with natural light, including the Master with walk-in closet plus dressing room and two additional bedroom suites. The private roof deck is beautifully landscaped and boasts sweeping city and Charles River views. 3 deeded parking spaces – two garage and one full outdoor, make this a truly exceptional penthouse offering. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $7,775,000 and sold in 38 days by Lucas Garofalo of Keller Williams – Back Bay for $7,525,000.
2 Avery Street – Unit #19E, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Without a doubt, the most coveted Ritz-Carlton floor plan with panoramic views of the Public Garden, Boston Common, Charles River & Back Bay.Sumptuous 4 bedroom, wrap around corner home. Mesmerizing sunsets on the private outside terrace. Over 3,200 sqft . Entertaining is a delight with grand open living/dining/study floor plan and floor to ceiling windows for breathtaking views.Enormous chef’s kitchen, double Viking ovens, gas cooking, Subzero refrig plus wine cooler and wet bar. Exquisite custom features throughout including designer lighting,millwork, built-ins and more.All bedrooms en suite with bath.Ideal for au pair or in-law. Two deeded valet garage parking plus guest parking. Direct elev access to Equinox Sports Club and Ritz-Carlton Hotel. 24 hr concierge, security and doorman. All hotel services available. This property was listed by Kathleen Cook of Atlantic Assoc. for $4,350,000 and sold in 223 days by Jeffrey Shuman of Luxury Residential Group for $4,100,000.
10 Garden Terrace, Cambridge, MA. : Harvard Square
- At the end of a cul-de-sac approx. 1/2 mile from Harvard Square and Law School is this amazing contemporary renovation – designed by renowned architect Peter Sollogub of Cambridge Seven Associates, who helped design the Liberty Hotel and several other prominent modern buildings in the Boston area. With 16-foot ceilings, walls of windows and an interior balcony the dramatic open first floor also has two-sided fireplace between foyer and living room. Large, 22 foot kitchen with island, 2 dishwashers, center island, 6 burner cook top with grill, warming drawer, large walk-in pantry closet. Family room with French doors to deck overlooks the living room. Sophisticated master suite with cathedral ceiling, bath and walk-in closet. 2-car attached garage. Easy access to Harvard & Porter Squares, Red line T, Huron Village and wonderful neighborhood restaurants and shops. This property was listed by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $4,250,000 and sold in 37 days by Margo Delaney of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $4,000,000.
85 Pembroke Street – Unit #1, Boston, MA. : South End
- Beautifully renovated in 2012! Attention to detail in this parlor triplex offering 3 beds, 3.5 baths, deck off the parlor, patio and direct access parking; classic bow-front living room with original marble fireplace, high ceilings and designated dining area with focal floor to ceiling glass bump-out. Special attention was used in designing the kitchen focusing on storage and state-of-the-art appliances. This home offers a hybrid of classic/modern details with a luxurious master suite and family room with gas fireplace & wet bar. Features of this condo include 2 guest beds with en-suite baths, custom built-ins, crown moldings, walnut stained hardwood floors, technology-driven heating/cooling system, designer baths, laundry room and pre-wired for home audio/surround sound. (2nd direct access parking space available for rent – $250 per month) This property was listed by Mark Doherty of Coldwell Banker – South End for $2,795,000 and sold in 30 days by Lisa Macalaster of Coldwell Banker – Beacon Hill for $2,770,000.
4 Frost Street – Unit #1, Cambridge, MA. : Agassiz
- Completely renovated – This elegant and sophisticated 4 bedroom home with beautifully landscaped grounds is situated on a tree lined side street in the Agassiz neighborhood. Amazing open plan with a large living / dining room and a European styled kitchen with impressive accordion glass doors leading out to the stone patio and yard. Second floor offers a master bedroom with a walk in closet and a spa inspired 4 piece bathroom, second bedroom with walk in closet and bath en-suite. Sky lit top with two additional bedrooms and bath. Lower level with a large family / media room plus a full bath. Garage plus additional parking. This property was listed by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker for $1,985,000 and sold in 134 days by Carol Kelly of Hammond Residential for $1,985,000.
165 Rawson Road, Brookline, MA.
- Aspinwall Hill! Washington Square! Schick Park! Enjoy the view of the patio and garden from the large windows of the expanded chef’s kitchen in this classic Brookline Shingle Style. Boasting five bedrooms (on second floor) and three full baths, charm is abundant, with four fireplaces, leaded glass, thick moldings, built-ins, and the sort of architectural detail that will have you saying, “They don’t build them like that anymore.” With a door leading to two of the bedrooms and one of the baths, there is the flexibility to easily create a dream master suite. A dining room and front parlor, each with a fireplace, and a library, are all off the welcoming front entry foyer. Breakfast and afternoon tea can be taken in the modern kitchen bump-out, an addition that also contains a bright and roomy pantry. Appliances include Miele wall ovens and a six-burner gas countertop range. 2014 high-efficiency gas boiler and hot water storage tank. A two-car garage is topped with a large deck. This property was listed by John Tse of William Raveis for $1,849,000 and sold in 78 days by James Gulden of Redfin for $1,615,000.
45 Province Street – Unit #1706, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- This sun filled corner unit with panoramic views of The North End, Logan Airport, Boston Harbor and the Financial District features North-East-South exposures greeting you from walls of glass in every room. Its 2 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan home includes custom designer finishes throughout such as Bamboo floors, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances, custom kitchen, electric blinds, walnut 2nd bedroom pocket doors, custom closet systems, and a 2nd bedroom that can function as a bedroom or a study. 1 valet garage space included. 45 PROVINCE is a luxury residence, pet friendly, with hotel style amenities located in the center of Downtown. Easy access to the T, Logan and all major transportation routes, 45 PROVINCE sets a new standard for boutique luxury living with low condo fees. Amenities include Fireplace Parlor, Library Lounge, Dining Room Screening Room; Exhale Mind Body Spa w/ pool, spa treatment room, fitness center; 33rd Floor Roof Deck, Valet Parking, Mast Restaurant and more! This property was listed by Tina Bacci of RESIS for $1,649,000 and sold in 78 days by Thom McGair of Hammond Residential for $1,610,000.
37 Ward Street, Lexington, MA.
- Architecturally designed 5 BR 4.5 BA Colonial on a beautiful level 1/3 acre lushly landscaped lot. Nestled on quiet side street amongst other high-end homes, this 4,000+sf home offers the perfect blend of elegance and functional living on 3 finished levels. Handsome millwork with built-ins, coffered ceiling and stately pillars enhance the gorgeous kitchen with large center island and professional grade SS appliances overlooking the sunny breakfast area and FR with gas FP flanked by built-ins. A spacious patio features custom built sitting walls and spectacular outdoor fireplace that provides the ultimate in outdoor entertaining and provides a wonderful connection between indoor and outdoor living spaces. Spectacular master suite with luxurious private spa bathroom and large, custom walk-in closet. Sky lit 3rd floor with 5th BR, full BA and multi-function bonus room. All this in one of Lexington’s finest neighborhoods! This property was listed by Stephen Stratford of William Raveis for $1,649,000 and sold in 143 days by Mary Feeley of The Higgins Group for $1,600,000.
34 Flint Street, Marblehead, MA.
- This outstanding Shingle Style seaside home offers a wonderful combination of quality updated features, blended with period charm & today’s living.Fabulous custom eat-in kitchen w/ Calcutta gold marble counters, large center island, radiant flooring, mahogany coffered ceiling.Open 1st floor plan with rich hardwoods, spacious entry hall, custom sound system and ocean views. Luxurious master bedroom suite with private deck & dramatic Boston Skyline views. 4 additional bedrooms are in pristine condition with custom closets & updated bath access. Au pair/guest suite and family room are spacious and private. All new windows (Marvin divided light) Exterior landscape is meticulous and includes: Mahogany deck w/ speaker system, outdoor shower, private stone patio w/ centerpiece natural stone fireplace. Professionally landscaped grounds are lush, well maintained & are serviced by an irrigation system. 2 car attached garage. Enjoy private beach rights just steps away on Sargent Road. This property was listed by Steven White of William Raveis for $1,995,000 and sold in 212 days by Krista Finigan of Coldwell Banker – Marblehead for $1,600,000.
30 Locke Street, Cambridge, MA.
- A luxurious urban retreat awaits you! Exceptional 12 rm DAVIS SQUARE SINGLE FAMILY with over 3000 sq ft of living area. OFF STREET 2 CAR PARKING in the highly sought after Orchard Street Area. Created with passion and personality, this home will warm your heart. Brazilian Cherry floors. A relaxing and environmentally friendly luxury residence…with a true IN HOME EXERCISE ROOM AND SPA area. In Home Spa includes a Whirlpool for four, massage table, full bath and adjacent family room. Imagine REALLY LOW ELECTRIC BILLS ? Seller owned Solar Panels generate enough electricity to dramatically lower monthly electric bills! Custom granite counter kitchen and dramatic full four season sunroom with a living bamboo back drop. Great private rear patio deck. Upstairs features a cozy full finished knotty pine escape complete with skylights and all natural wood. RATED A WALKER’S PARADISE SCORE OF 94 the location is equally as impressive and ONLY 3 MINUTE WALK TO DAVIS SQUARE! This property was listed by Steve Bremis of Bremis, Inc. for $1,799,000 and sold in 108 days by Steve Rankin of RE/MAX for $1,699,000.