February 28, 2016 – March 05, 2016
20 Rowes Wharf – Unit #507, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- Homes of this size & distinction are rarely available in the City of Boston. Water views from every room. 3 bedrooms + library/study; 3 full baths; 3 private balconies & 1 private terrace directly overlooking Boston Harbor, 3079 sq ft. Graceful entry foyer with double closets. Expansive living/dining with wall of windows, balcony & full wet bar. Kitchen with Bosch/Samsung stainless appliances & private balcony. Master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boston Harbor, sitting area, walls of closets & storage, marble bath with spa tub, 2nd bedroom with wall of windows & built-ins. Separate/private bedroom with full bath, rich wood paneling, & wall of closets. Add’l library/study with custom built-ins & private balcony. Multiple walls of custom closets & built-ins. Wood floors throughout most of this elegant home. Laundry, 2 deeded assigned self park or valet parking spaces. 2 Add’l storage. All the amenities and services of the Boston Harbor Hotel are available to owners. This property was listed by George Jedlin of Otis & Ahearn for $7,500,000 and sold in 155 days by John Corcoran of Otis & Ahearn for $5,430,000.
134 Beacon Street – Unit #201, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Sophisticated and gracious Beacon Street Brownstone. This three bedroom condominium is warm and welcoming, the fireplaced formal living room includes wet bar and large bay windows. Lovely dining room conveniently located off the gourmet kitchen. The eat in kitchen has a large center island and oversized windows capturing dramatic city and water views. The family room includes a fireplace and grand windows offering additional views of the Charles River. An elegant master suite features and oversized custom walk in closet and luxurious marble bath. This impeccable condominium is ideal for formal entertaining and casual living. Enjoy this prestigious location with two deeded parking spaces. This property was listed by Hindmarsh Powell Team of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $4,290,000 and sold in 14 days by Michael Moran of Otis & Ahearn for $4,250,000.
58 Beacon Street – Unit #4, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Exquisite gut renovation of 1825 historic Beacon Hill property. 3 bed/3 bath PH duplex with private elevator and private roof deck. Dramatic open floor plan, fireplace and skylights. Top construction and materials used throughout. Rarely available location on Beacon Street across from the Boston Common garage. Views at front and back of the Common and the rooftops of Beacon Hill. This is the quintessential Boston home, rich in history, restored with modern-day contemporary finishes. January 2016 anticipated completion date. This property was listed by March Marsan of Red Brick Real Estate for $3,600,000 and sold in 79 days by Non MLS Member for $3,575,000.
148 West Concord Street – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : South End
- Spectacular New Construction Penthouse home only one flight up from the street offers 4 real bedrooms/3.5 baths, 2 private decks & parking. Custom renovation by noted developer Kennedy Design Build. Sprawling open concept main floor showcases building-width living room, generous dining area, gas FP, powder room, direct access to rear deck & chef’s kitchen showcasing SubZero, Wolf, white inset cabinets, induction cooktoop & huge island w/seating for 4. King-sized master suite offers sitting area, huge walk-in closet & spa like master bath w/curbless step-in shower, soaking tub & double vanity. Top floor featuring 2 beds/2 baths, large family room & wet bar. Expansive private roof deck accessed via full staircase & large glass hatch offers gas, water, electricity. Other features include quarter-sawn hardwood floors & C/A. Full exclusive on-site parking space directly behind the building. Steps to South End Restaurant Row, playgrounds & dog parks. See attached floor plans. This property was listed by Rob Kilgore of Coldwell Banker – Newbury for $3,295,000 and sold in 81 days by Mark Doherty of Coldwell Banker – South End for $2,800,000.
167 Marlborough Street – Unit #1 & 2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This exceptional five bedroom home is in a premiere Back Bay location at Dartmouth Street, next to the Cushing-Endicott House. This property consists of two partially combined units which have windows on three sides; high ceilings; beautiful hardwood floors; four fireplaces, and is a rare opportunity for your customization. The formal living room is bright and sunny and has tall windows with custom bookcases and shutters. The center of the main level would make a fantastic dining room and leads to a large family room. The main kitchen has custom cabinetry; granite countertops; gas cooking; and high-end, stainless steel appliances including a Sub Zero refrigerator and a tall Sub Zero wine cooler. A breakfast room or office is located off of the main kitchen area, and leads to a large private deck. There are two master bedrooms with en-suite baths, and an additional three guest bedrooms with shared baths. One direct,full deeded parking space,and several additional private storage closets. This property was listed by Bill Gehan of Campion and Company for $2,850,000 and sold in 65 days by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $2,760,000.
67 Bogle Street, Weston, MA.
- New construction – Gorgeous center entrance colonial sited on a level 1.3 acres with an open floor plan & many custom features. There is a beautiful sun filled two story foyer with picture window & custom staircase,elegant living room with fireplace and generous sized dining room with wainscoting. Fabulous designer kitchen with large center island, state of the art appliances and breakfast area with access to blue stone patio opens to a large family room with stone fireplace. First floor custom library. The second floor has five bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The master suite includes a fireplace, walk in closet and a gorgeous white Carrera marble bathroom. The lower level includes a media room, large play room, exercise room and full bathroom. Home built by prominent local Weston builder. Will be ready for the Holidays! Located on the South side near the Wellesley line and all major highways. This property was listed by Richlen & Yates Team of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $2,950,000 and sold in 73 days by Richlen & Yates for $2,735,000.
133 Sunset Lane, Barnstable, MA. : Barnstable Village
- Exceptional views of Barnstable Harbor, Sandy Neck and Cape Cod Bay! This 3 year young Cape was meticulously designed and built to take advantage of the views from every room of this stately home. Featuring an open floor plan with a state of the art kitchen designed around a massive center island! The great room features a wall of built ins accented by a gas fireplace and outrageous views. Gorgeous walnut floors are throughout the house. The first floor master suite is ideal for visiting guests. The second floor features a grand master with a custom walk in closet and stunning bath with a cathedral ceiling. There is an at home office and two additional bedrooms. All rooms have access to the exterior whether to a balcony or deck. Your own private beach is steps away. There is also a whole house generator. Perfection Plus!! This property was listed by Joan Witter of Sotheby’s Int. Realty for $2,900,000 and sold in 41 days by Bob Norton of Kinlin Grover Real Estate for $2,700,000.
447 Beacon Street – Unit #4, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Welcome home to your deluxe penthouse in the sky! NEW CONSTRUCTION! This 4th + 5th floor unit has breathtaking panoramic views of the city with TWO private decks! Elevator opens directly to your brand new and expansive living room and dining area. Kitchen is equipped with Subzero refrigerator, Subzero wine cooler, Wolf gas range, Asko dishwasher, Madura gold granite countertops, under cabinet lighting and custom soft touch cabinets and drawers. Huge windows over look tree-lined Beacon Street. First level has 2 roomy bedrooms with great closet space and full bathroom. Upstairs, find the massive master bedroom with en suite marble bathroom. Off the master is a wet bar and private deck. Custom built-ins provide maximum storage w/o wasting any space in the room. 2nd private deck facing south! Gas fireplace in master bedroom as well as living room. The unit has central A/C, direct elevator access, 2 heated parking spaces and washer/dryer in unit. What a rare find for historical Back Bay! This property was listed by Abbe Bonnevie of Boston Proper RE for $3,150,000 and sold in 124 days by William Laferriere of Coldwell Banker – South End for $2,600,000.
202 Pleasant Street, Yarmouth, MA. : Bass River
- Fabulous opportunity to own your own waterfront property on beautiful Bass River. Sail out to Nantucket Sound from your private and substantial deep water dock and enjoy all the amenities of seaside living. The four bedroom residence with spectacular water views is in need of extensive renovations yet the private approach and serene setting provide the ideal location to create your perfect destination retreat. The Bass River waterfront is a highly sought after coastal area of Cape Cod providing direct access to the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $2,750,000 and sold in 318 days by Peter Hanson of William Raveis for $2,600,000.
15 Chilton Street, Brookline, MA.
- Superbly built Tudor in Brookline’s most coveted neighborhood. Rare offering on private lot and quiet street steps to Beacon street. Current owners have meticulously cared for this charming gem with gorgeous original details. Large eat-in kitchen was re-designed upon purchase, spacious formal living room with hand-crafted mantle , 2 car attached garage and family room leading to covered brick patio overlooking glorious private garden all complete the first floor. Enormous bonus room over garage was added in recent years as an artist’s studio and has endless possibilities. Second floor includes Master bedroom with en suite bath and walk-in closets, two additional spacious bedrooms, another full bath and a study. Newer heating and central a/c, large finished basement space with a wood burning fireplace and potential to add considerable living space. Steps to the T, boutiques and restaurants along Beacon street and schools. Minutes to downtown, Fenway. This property was listed by Kerrianne Ciccone of William Raveis for $2,250,000 and sold in 13 days by Eileen Strong of Hammond Residential for $2,350,000.