April 24, 2016 – April 30, 2016
90 Marlborough Street – Unit #6, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Impeccable, turn key, chic and sophisticated contemporary 3 bedroom plus study condo with the best finishes on 2nd block of Marlborough. This designer owned condo has a spectacular floor plan all on one floor. This renovated condo is in a very quiet building with direct elevator access in the heart of Back Bay. 2 side by side direct access, large parking spaces and additional storage make this home a dream come true. Condo was recently gut renovated and done to the highest standards. This is an extremely unique and rare to the market condo. This property was listed by Craig Lake of Luxury Residential Group for $5,750,000 and sold in 60 days by Linda Barrett of Otis & Ahearn for $5,650,000.
13 Rutland Square, Boston, MA. : South End
- Impeccable 4,025 sq. ft. single family home on Rutland Square exudes old world charm. Built in 1860, this 10-room, five-fireplace Venetian Gothic has been completely restored with the utmost attention to detail. Five floors of beautiful period details include stunning original fireplaces, antique hardware and elegant crown molding. Heated outdoor parking for two cars and a beautiful garden patio area to the rear of the home. Winner of Boston Globe’s Kitchen of the Year in 2012. Crestron audio system, high-end appliances, five zone central air-conditioning, and generous storage complete this sophisticated home. This property was listed by Ryan Clunan of Campion & Company for $4,200,000 and sold in 17 days by Li Xue of Coldwell Banker – Lexington for $4,200,000.
30 Royalston Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Magnificent, young Peirce Estates colonial, admired for it’s stately presence and quality appointments.The residence occupies 4 meticulously crafted floors, with State of the Art “Energy Star” and Green materials. First impression is a 2 story FYR with bridal staircase, barreled archway and sumptuous moldings. Front to back LR, elegant banquet-sized DR with wainscoting and tray ceiling. LIB is “one of a kind” with custom glazed cherry panels and cabinetry. Spacious KIT w/ beautiful stone and tile, all top appliances including double Sub Zero. Adjacent breakfast room and butler’s pantry leads to a FR with extensive millwork, built-ins and a 2- tiered fireplace. 6 BR’s on 2nd floor, all with unique designer baths. 3rd floor with private ensuite BR. LL has sound proof media room, plus fitness and game rooms. Professional landscaping, blue stone patio, and spacious flat yard. SMART HOUSE technology and built to stand the test of time. One of Wellesley’s finest homes. This property was listed by Ellen Curran of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $4,095,000 and sold in 18 days by Hindmarsh Powell Team of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,877,500.
79 Spruce Hill Road, Weston, MA.
- Nearing completion handsome shingle style residence prominently sited on 1.4 acres. Coveted north side, cul-de-sac neighborhood. 8500 sq.ft of finished living space. This 5 bedroom home offers first floor kitchen/family room with many amenities. Kitchen office and study room. Banquet sized dining room. Luxurious master suite with separate dressing room and two closets, radiant floors and large shower. Walk up third floor. Finished lower level. Renown local builder specializes in efficient use of space to optimize modern, greener living. Well established private, upland lot with room for swimming pool or sport court. This property was listed by Dian Chaplin of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,250,000 and sold in 443 days by David Green of Otis & Ahearn for $3,180,000.
36R Carver Street – Unit #36R, Cambridge, MA. : Agassiz
- Rare to the market is this extraordinary contemporary that has just been completed by Cafasso Design Group. Amazing details and custom finishes including a floating staircase and on site built cabinetry. The main floor has an expansive living / dining room, gourmet kitchen with European styled cabinetry, 11ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows overlooking a private fenced in yard. The second floor offers two well appointed bedroom suites. The 23ft, tree-top master bedroom is a total oasis with its wall of windows looking out at the private deck, walk-in closet and a spa bath with a skylight and double sinks. The finished lower level with private entrance and full bath lends itself to be a media room or a tranquil home office. Amazing location with easy access to both Harvard and Porter squares as well as the shops and restaurants along Mass Ave. This property was listed by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $2,385,000 and sold in 6 days by Lindsay Allison of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,800,000.
152 Suffolk Road, Newton, MA.
- Magnificent exemplary architectural design of Spanish Mediterranean style done by Chapman and Frazer in 1904. Situated on almost 2 acres of wooded land, abutting conservation and nestled in the country character of old Chestnut Hill. The grand foyer with oak panelled walls has arched ceilings and boundless period detail. Two wings define the first level which include, large gracious rooms for elegant entertaining and great family living, 5 fireplaces, and unparalleled detail. The second level mirrors the first in size. The carved stairwell leads to a landing that divides the second floor. There are 8 generous bedrooms and 5 full baths in total. Close to The Street, Chestnut Hill Square and steps to public transportation. This property was listed by Deborah Gordon of Coldwell Banker – Brookline for $2,988,000 and sold in 197 days by The Capital Group and Unlimited Sotheby’s for $2,750,000.
100 Belvidere Street – Unit 8H, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Stunning 2 bedroom/2.5 bath in The Belvedere’s most desirable location in the building overlooking the reflecting pool. This spectacular home opens from its grand foyer into a spacious & sun-filled living/dining room with fireplace, cherry hardwood floors and over-sized windows spanning the entire length of the wall. The chef’s kitchen offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances and maple hardwood cabinetry. Amazing master suite with custom walk-in closet and en-suite master bath with marble double sinks, whirlpool tub and separate marble shower. 2nd bedroom has ample closets and adjacent guest bath with marble shower. Washer /dryer in unit. Residence includes 2 Deeded Garage Parking (Self & Valet Park) and storage. Steps from shopping at the Pru, Copley, Newbury Street, nearby restaurants, grocery store & all transportation points. 24/7 Concierge, Doorman, Breakfast & Tea in Resident Library, Common Roof Deck Terrace w/City Views & Direct Access to Prudential Center. This property was listed by Elaine Dolley of Otis & Ahearn for $2,900,000 and sold in 127 days by Elaine Dolley of Otis & Ahearn for $2,400,000.
9 Trevino, Andover, MA.
- Custom designed home with dynamic transitional floor plan; Featuring an expansive, gracious first floor living/dining area complete with a linear fireplace with a natural stone surround; Gourmet kitchen well equipped with the finest appliances to please the most discerning chef, attached is a butler’s pantry, also well equipped with the finest appliances, including a second kitchen sink…truly a chef’s delight; Also enhancing the kitchen is a second linear fireplace and a bright dining tarot; All of this overlooking a spectacular stone patio with grill and hot tub area. Lower level features extended living space, an exercise room, guest bedroom, mud room and separate laundry room. This property was listed by Annette DeVito of Cormier Properties for $2,200,000 and sold in 12 days by Amy Sebell of William Raveis for $2,272,000.
19 Beals Street, Brookline, MA.
- Fabulous opportunity to own your own waterfront property on beautiful Bass River. Sail out to Nantucket Sound from your private and substantial deep water dock and enjoy all the amenities of seaside living. The four bedroom residence with spectacular water views is in need of extensive renovations yet the private approach and serene setting provide the ideal location to create your perfect destination retreat. The Bass River waterfront is a highly sought after coastal area of Cape Cod providing direct access to the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Bobbie Madigan of Hammond Residential for $2,299,000 and sold in 7 days by Ted Pietras of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,220,000.
18 Wescott Drive, Hopkinton, MA.
- Nestled on a cul de sac, this home is perfectly situated on the builders original choice lot w/ over 411 feet of Lake Whitehall frontage! The former model home boasts a kitchen that overlooks a large breakfast area and family rm w/ walls of floor to ceiling windows. The living and dining rms are off the grand foyer which showcases limestone floors w/ marble inserts, a curved staircase w/ a brick-like faux limestone finish. Off of the foyer, through french doors, is a mahogany library w/ a one of a kind coffered ceiling. The 1st floor master bedrm w/ soffit lighting, walls of windows overlooking the backyard are not to be missed. The details of the master bath and closet area have to be seen! There are 4 other bedrms all w/ custom designed bathrms. The LL features a temp controlled wine tasting room, a wet bar, a home theatre area, and a pool cabana w/ a kitchen, bathrm w/ steam shower and a washer/dryer for those wet towels! 4 car heated garages and a heated courtyard of course! This property was listed by Erika Paul of Hallmark Sotheby’s for $2,450,000 and sold in 44 days by Deborah Thomas of RE?MAX Executive Realty for $2,195,000.