May 29, 2016 – June 04, 2016
244 Marlborough Street – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Introducing the New Construction Luxury Residences at 244 Marlborough Street. The sun-filled Penthouse Duplex features three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and every amenity today’s discriminating buyer looks for, including a spacious layout with direct elevator access to both levels, hardwood floors, top-of-the-line kitchen appliances, luxurious baths, a custom built-out private roof deck and two parking spaces. Every detail and finish has been thoughtfully considered by the expert development team at Boston Property Development, LLC. Expected completion early Spring 2016. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $5,899,000 and sold in 152 days by Leonard DeSautels of Hammond Residential for $5,450,000.
32 Long Point Lane, Duxbury, MA.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to own an exceptional landmark residence located at the end of Long Point at the head of the harbor in Duxbury. Unlike any other property in the area the historic ‘old wharves’ dates to the 1700s & later became the 1831 George Frazar estate. Tastefully decorated according to its history during the China trade it’s been featured several in high-end clothing commercials. Located on 2 acres of professionally manicured grounds in the historic shipbuilder’s district, the catbird’s seat overlooks the entire bay & beyond offering amazing sunrises & sunsets that cast a beautiful glow over the harbor. To top it off, there is an exclusive deeded pathway to the Duxbury Yacht Club. The house has been extensively remodeled & updated with all new systems, & re-configured to fit today’s lifestyles while preserving the character of the original antique. Some of the many features include 8 fireplaces, wide pine floors, guest suite, wine cellar, gunite pool + more! This property was listed by Jonathan Mark of Waterfront Realty for $4,990,000 and sold in 10 days by Marybeth Davidson of William Raveis for $4,800,000.
109-111 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Elegant private entry, duplex residence ideally located in a doorman building on the Sunny-Side of Commonwealth Ave. This spacious 2,753+/- SF, 3-bed home boasts grand parlor level living and entertaining rooms, including the stunning wood-paneled living room with 14’ ceilings, intricate molding and oversizedwindows facing the Commonwealth Mall. The living room is open to the formal dining room with the eat-in kitchen with balcony just beyond. The master bedroom features two walk-in closets and en-suite 5-piece marble bath. This elevator building is professionally managed, pet-friendly and completely owner-occupied. One deededparking space. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $4,200,000 and sold by Tracy for $3,425,000 after 293 days.
400 Stuart Street – Unit 20E, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- This Back Bay luxury home combines rich charm, warmth and sophistication with top of the line amenities in the full service building the Clarendon. New residents will enjoy three bedrooms, three and a half ultra modern baths, state of the art open kitchen, and every room has breathtaking city and river views from the twentieth floor. Common amenities include twenty-four hour concierge service, garage parking, Equinox health club, large roof deck and library. The Clarendon is within walking distance to Newbury Street, Copley Square, Boston Garden and Charles River. This property was listed by William Montero of Gibson Sotheby’s Int. Realty for $3,780,000 and sold in 34 days by William for $3,400,000.
148 West Newton – Unit #1, Boston, MA. : South End
- Spectacular 2016 New Construction. 3 bed plus family room parlor triplex with direct access parking for 2 cars. This impeccable home features a Cust Kitchen w/ Thermodor Pro Series appliances and Quartz counter tops. The grand proportioned living room w/gas fireplace has a separate dining area and SW facing rear deck. Also featured are king-sized master bed w/large walk-in closet, 2 large guest beds, 3 luxurious designer tile baths w/Grohe fixtures plus an elegant powder room on the living level. A large separate family room with fireplace and second kitchen/wetbar leads to a prof’l landscaped patio and the parking. Additional signature amenities include architectural crown moldings, 3 zones of central air and high efficiency gas heating, Quartersawn oak hardwood floors, custom closets, audio wiring and alarm system. ‘Smart home’ features w/Lutron wireless lighting control. Ideally located near the MBTA, Copley Pru , shopping theater & South End Restaurants FIRST showings Friday 4/1. This property was listed by Dana Desimone of Hammond Residential for $3,200,000 and sold in 11 days by Paul Whaley of Coldwell Banker – Newbury St for $3,200,000.
2 Sunday Woods Road, Weston, MA.
- Magnificent shingle style home built in 2012 with close proximity to Weston’s charming town center. Set on over 2 acres of beautifully manicured grounds abutting conservation land offering wonderful privacy. Upon entering this home, the quality is apparent. From the exquisite moldings and wainscoting details to the custom built-ins, this property will appeal to the most discerning buyer. There are so many extra features that sets it apart from the rest. You will fall in love with the chef’s kitchen, the custom breakfast area and the open flow into the spacious family room, over-sized mudroom, elegant screened-in porch warmed by stone fireplace, the private office with stunning built-ins, 4 en-suite bedrooms on the second level with incredible closet space topped off with a sitting room/5th bedroom and a bonus room on the 3rd floor. Come see all this home has to offer. Better than new construction! This property was listed by Traci Shulkin of Benoit Mizner for $3,295,000 and sold in 12 days by Richlen & Yates of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,200,000.
330 Beacon Street – Unit 64, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Enjoy the Esplanade Fireworks display from your private balcony. Stunning 3 bedroom (with office), 3 and one half bath residence at the much sought after 330 Beacon Street. Newly renovated. This spacious duplex home features a desirable floor plan. A wall of windows in the living/dining room capture views of the Charles River. The 27′ x 17 living/dining room has oak wood flooring, tray ceilings and contemporary LED lighting. The cook’s kitchen is complete with Wolf cooking appliances, Subzero refrigeration and granite countertops in shades of white, brown and gray which complement the custom built wood cabinetry. Morning sun radiates through the south facing Master Suite, with dressing area and walk in closets, and a large picture window with Back Bay views. The sumptuous master bath finished in carrara marble, has soaking tub, separate shower and double vanity. Karastan carpet in the upper duplex level.. Abundance of storage, in unit dryer. One garage parking. This property was listed by Karen Christie of Otis & Ahearn for $3,575,000 and sold in 167 days by Karen for $3,200,000.
90 Meadowbrook Road, Weston, MA.
- Gorgeous shingle style home nestled in the Weston Country Club area set on beautifully landscaped grounds. Completely renovated, this sophisticated, architectural jewel offers elegant living with great family spaces. Custom kitchen with large center island, state of the art appliance opens to a great cathedral family room with fireplace and French doors to a blue patio. There is a breakfast area with built in cabinets and fireplace. Formal Living room with fireplace and banquet size dining room with large windows overlooking spectacular setting. Private office with built-in bookcases. There are five spacious bedrooms on the second floor including a master bedroom suite with luxurious master bath and his & her walk in closets. The lower level includes a kitchenette, recreation room and media room. This unique property has mature landscaping, custom stonewalls & patios plus a sports court in Weston’s most exclusive neighborhood. This property was listed by Richlen & Yates Team of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,799,000 and sold in 96 days by Mizner & Simon of Benoit Mizner – Weston for $3,025,000.
12 McCall Road, Winchester, MA.
- “Small cheer and great welcome make a merry feast.” This line from Shakespeare’s “Comedy of Errors” is carved into the mantelpiece of the fireplace in the the dining-room of this wonderful “Arts and Crafts” style home. Designed in 1926 by the architect, F. Patterson Smith, this is truly a beautiful house, sited on a sensational lot overlooking the Boston skyline. From the surround of Moravian tiles over the front door to the abundance of exquisite woodwork, there is an air of elegance throughout. Meticulously maintained, the systems are totally updated along with a fabulous kitchen and bathrooms. Whether enjoying the panoramic views from the windows or relaxing on the brick patio in the gorgeous back yard, it is truly one of a kind. Discover this home’s outstanding architectural features and its amazing location! This property was listed by Nancy O’Herron of Coldwell Banker – Winchester for $3,235,000 and sold in 651 days by Monte Marrocco of RE/MAX Leading Edge for $3,000,000.
8 Craigie Street, Cambridge, MA. : Harvard Square
- Leave your worries behind and move right in to 8 Craigie St. This beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained house checks all the boxes. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, it is the perfect size; it is located in a premier West Cambridge location with easy access to Harvard Square and Huron Village; and it flows from room to room like an “open floor plan” while still offering the functionality of separate rooms. The current owner took time to renovate the house with care and style, creating a master suite with a beautiful private bath, a large well-fitted closet, and a peaceful bedroom large enough for a king size bed. In 2013 the kitchen got an equivalent make over, and now has white cabinets, granite counters and a generous island. The kitchen overlooks the south facing yard with a newer deck and beautiful gardens. Need more space? There is a full unfinished basement and a 3rd floor with two additional bedrooms and a full bath. Garage for 1 car + a driveway for a 2nd car. This property was listed by Lindsay Allison of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,395,000 and sold in 6 days by Maggie Gold Seelig of MGS Group for $2,800,000.