June 12, 2016 – June 18, 2016
300 Boylston Street – Unit #1206, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Renovated, front facing, penthouse unit @The Heritage on the Garden with unobstructed direct view of swan boats and the bridge of the Public Garden! This unit offers 2 bedrooms and a study, 2&1/2 ba. Renovations include all bathrooms, kitchen w/custom designed cabinets & top of the line “Miele” appliances, “SUBZERO” refrigerator, double ovens, warming drawer, convection microwave, coffee/capuccino maker, among others. Abundance of custom closets and built-ins,recessed lighting, hardwood floors, updated electrical, plumbing, and a working fireplace. Watch the parade & the fireworks from your own private patio. Enjoy impecable service and amenities such as 24 hour concierge, doormen, “runners”, valets. Linger in the two story library while enjoying morning coffee, afternoon tea, Sunday brunch, or any time in between – also available for private functions. Enjoy The Heritage lifestyle! This property was listed by Gina Romm of William Raveis for $5,500,000 and sold in 1 days by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $5,250,000.
9 Lime Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- This elegant 4 Bedroom single family home superbly located on the Flat of Beacon Hill underwent a 2 year renovation by high end custom builder FH Perry. The homes impeccable detail throughout is punctuated by fine millwork, custom built-ins, radiant heated floors & abundant windows on 3 exposures. The perfect floor plan allows for 3-4 bedrooms, both a living & family room, formal dining, eat in kitchen & in home gym. The gourmet eat in kitchen is complete with state of the art appliances . Entertain on the phenomenal top floor which is comprised of a private walk out roof terrace w/city views, mahogany decking, copper siding & gas piped grill and a den/4th bedroom finished with custom wet bar & full bathroom. The lower level access with private entrance into a bedroom & full bathroom & private garden area complete this spectacular home. Enjoy ultimate city living with the Brimmer Street Garage, Charles Street, the Public Garden, restaurants & shopping steps away. This property was listed by Cort Petrocelli Team of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $5,499,000 and sold in 37 days by Daniel Mullin of Daniel Mullin Associates for $4,975,000.
1672 Canton Avenue, Milton, MA.
- One of Milton’s most private and spectacular estates comes to market with endless possibilities. Located in prestigious estate area of town, this most admired property offers amazing architectural details and craftsmanship from days gone by. Entertaining size rooms, a welcoming foyer with sweeping staircases and fireplaces in practically every room make this the one to call home. All set high on a knoll this 17 (+/-) acre estate includes a massive barn with numerous stalls, caretakers cottage, gardeners quarters, pastures and fields that go on forever all abutting the Blue Hills Reservation. Potential subdivision possibilities. This property was listed by Matthew Freeman of Coldwell Banker – Milton for $6,200,000 and sold in 193 days by Theresa Donovan of Coldwell Banker – Milton.
31 Cumberland Street, Boston, MA. : South End
- One of a kind contemporary Townhouse offers unsurpassed style and sophistication. With clean contemporary lines, this exquisite renovation reflects the utmost of attention to the fine details both inside and out. Set on a quiet street in The Saint Botolph Neighborhood, this showplace offers garage parking, breathtaking views from the roof deck and proximity to everything Back Bay and South End have to offer. Step inside and the high ceilings and beautiful custom stained oak floors catch your eye on the living room level, complete with gas fireplace.The lower level is dedicated to an incredible kitchen with a built-in banquette of rare French walnut, leather finished Black Forest granite counters, 6 burner Wolf range, Sub Zero refrigerator, built-in espresso maker, and custom cabinets. A large patio leads to the garage. Two bedrooms with baths ensuite, and a master bedroom with a sumptious bath and adjoining office are above. Full security system, 4 zone forced hot air heat, central AC. This property was listed by Jennifer Gelfand of Keller Williams for $3,875,000 and sold in 4 days by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s.
23 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit #1, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- First block of Commonwealth Avenue. This meticulously maintained, 3 bedroom plus study, residence exudes quality and superb period detail throughout. Majestic ceilings are elegantly complemented by substantial millwork. Original hardwood floors enhance the formal living area. Oversized windows offer an abundance of natural light and are elevated by handsomely crafted pocket shutters. Flexible layout provides for various lifestyles and entertaining. Additional features include direct access gated parking, additional storage, and a modest common fitness room. This building is professionally managed and fully owner occupied. This property was listed by Lisa Rainis of Otis & Ahearn for $3,825,000 and sold in 16 days by Robert Cohen of Engel & Volkers for $3,700,000.
131 Laurel Road, Brookline, MA.
- A remarkable renovation and expansion of this house was completed in the fall of 2004. Stone retaining walls, a waterfall, a bluestone patio, a 40′ x 20′ gunite swimming pool, state-of-the-art exterior and interior lighting systems, and a ten foot high cedar fence create an outstanding setting for this residence. The design, materials, and workmanship are of the highest quality. Accenting the living room are a coffered ceiling and a surround sound theatre behind the fire¬place cabinetry. The dining room has seating capacity for sixteen people. A gas-fired fireplace with an interior stone chimney enhances the family room. The kitchen features marble and teak countertops, Jerusalem stone backsplash, and top-of-the line appliances. Highlighting the master bedroom are a tray ceiling, a gas-fired fireplace, and a bathroom with a hydro-jet tub. Other highlights include a spectacular home theater, an insulated wine room, and a renovated lower level with an exercise room and a guest suite. This property was listed by Eileen Strong of Hammond Residential for $3,999,900 and sold in 53 days by Cheryll Getman of Hammond Residential for $3,545,000.
4 Kirkland Place – Unit 4, Cambridge, MA. : Harvard Squre
- Colonial Revival located just outside of Harvard Square, rehabbed and converted in 2008. This 4,000+ square foot condominium features 13 foot ceilings, nine rooms including five bedrooms, two en suite, four full bathrooms, and a powder room. The 1st floor opens to a grand foyer with a spectacular staircase. Living room with a gas fireplace, dining room open floor plan to kitchen that features custom cabinets and top-of-the-line appliances. The 2nd floor has a master bedroom en suite and a second bedroom en suite. The top floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 with an enclosed deck, and a full bath. The finished lower level includes a family room, a guest bedroom, and a full bathroom. Magnificent interior details and finishes throughout include custom cabinetry and moldings, handsome oak floors, elegant marble-appointed bathrooms, and gorgeous lighting. Ionic columns and two French doors welcome visitors. Front garden and expansive deck. Driveway for 1 car plus 2 additional spaces. This property was listed by Carol Kelly of Hammond Residential for $2,800,000 and sold in 6 days by Carol for $2,880,000.
5 Ocean Bluff Drive, Mashpee, MA.
- Breathtaking water views are evident from this spectacular waterfront home set in the coveted Bluff area of New Seabury. The extraordinary decor and architecture creates a magical interplay of luxurious comfort and exterior wonders. The open floor plan of the main living areas feature an abundance of glass throughout, including large fantastic decks on every floor providing an ultimate luxury lifestyle and panoramic views of Nantucket Sound. The perfect interior offers beautiful oak floors throughout, a gourmet kitchen, dining area with a gracious fire placed gathering room, den and 3 spacious bedroom suites with lavish baths, a delightful covered sun porch and a finished basement. The 3rd floor loft, finished basement and sunporch offer an additional 1,000 s.f. of living space to complete this 3,500 s.f. home. Room for a garage! This property was listed by Laurie Hayes of Robert Paul Properties for $2,997,000 and sold in 23 days by Cassandra Costa of Robert Paul Properties for $2,875,000.
85 Dean Road, Brookline, MA.
- Located on prestigious Fisher Hill, this charming turn-of-the-century twelve room residence has recently undergone an extensive renovation adapting the floor plan for today’s lifestyle. The interior offers a delicate blend of period detail with modern appointments. Features include a state-of-the-art kitchen, four and one-half well-designed bathrooms, a third floor with a skylight, and a finished lower level. Amenities include central air-conditioning, a wrap-around side porch, fenced-in yard and garage parking. This property is set in one of Brookline’s most sought-after neighborhoods, close to restaurants, shops, an MBTA station, and Dean Park. This property was listed by Sharyn Whitman of Hammond Residential for $2,950,000 and sold in 71 days by Mona Wiener of Hammond for $2,650,000.
55 Dwight Street, Boston, MA. : South End
- Pristine & completely renovated upper triplex on sought after Dwight Street located in The Eight Streets neighborhood, walking distance of restaurant row, shops & art galleries. With over 2,300 sq ft, this fabulous 3+bedroom/3+ bath with family/media room feels like a single family home. Enter thru your private entrance into a spacious & gracious living/dining area with 12 foot ceilings, thick molding, gas fireplace with marble mantle. The chef’s kitchen with high end appliances & huge breakfast bar, opens to a deck perfect for grilling & chilling. The 2nd floor master bedroom has a custom walk-in closet & en suite bath, a true oasis. 3rd floor media room with gas fireplace, flows to a breath taking, easy access private roof deck. This amazing home has the layout, light & location you want for easy living & entertaining… You will LOVE this home. This property was listed by Eve Dougherty of Compass Mass for $2,499,000 and sold in 21 days by David Mackie of Robert Paul Properties for $2,600,000.