- June 27, 2016
- 0 Comments
- Boston, Luxury Homes, New Development, Real Estate, Top 10
June 19, 2016 – June 25, 2016
67 Lowell Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Quintessential New England Colonial majestically sited on over an acre of manicured grounds. Welcome home to this much admired estate built by a preeminent architect and builder featuring beautifully appointed finishes and custom millwork throughout. Sophisticated living room with fireplace, hardwood floors and French doors opens to handsome library with custom built ins. Exquisite fireplaced dining room includes butler’s pantry for ease of entertaining. Inviting expansive family room features impressive stone surround fireplace with sweeping views of yard and exterior access to oversized bluestone patio with stonewalls and built in grill, setting the scene for perfect outdoor entertaining. Serene master suite offers private oasis with luxurious spa like bath, generous walk in closet and dressing room. Fabulous lower level includes media room,custom bar, game room and dual exercise rooms. Estate living in the heart of Cliff Estates. This property was listed by Debi Benoit of Benoit Mizner for $4,725,000 and sold in 2 days by Kathy Riley of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $4,720,450.
1 Avery Street – Unit #23B, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Award winning gut renovation of this 3 bed, 3.5 bath home has been luxuriously finished and carefully designed. An ideal layout wrapping the Southwestern corner of the building boasts floor to ceiling windows and captivating views over Boston Common. Welcomed into this chic home by gracious foyer with Venetian plaster walls and beautiful geometric marble flooring. An exquisite double living room that has been accented with cove lighting and espresso stained oak flooring, which extends throughout the home. A generous formal dining room is well positioned between the living room and the homes state-of-the-art eat-in kitchen. Spectacular all white kitchen with center island offers abundant storage, top-of-the-line Miele & SubZero appliances and striking glass front cabinetry. A serene master suite has beautiful custom built-ins, 2 walk-in closets, and a stunning imported marble bathroom. A “Smart House” with full home A/V system and custom built-ins throughout, 2 valet parking spaces! This property was listed by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $4,395,000 and sold in 83 days by Lili Banani of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $4,225,000.
41 Skating Pond Road, Weston, MA.
- Enter through elegant gates and arrive at this Greenwich style Estate on 2.4 acres in premier location on a private road in the Country Club neighborhood. Gorgeous chic interiors decorated by top New York designer. Walls of glass open to sunny terraces, high ceilings, his and hers baths and dressing rooms in a luxurious over the top Master Suite. Beautiful sun drenched Family Room with fireplace, vaulted ceilings, french doors, a perfect home for parties and entertaining. Custom walnut paneled formal study with fireplace, coffered ceilings and exquisite details. Sunroom with limestone floors flooded with natural light. Four floors of exquisitely finished space include gym, music room, entertainment lounge, and guest quarters. Sited in a top location with fast access to Boston, yet offering privacy and seclusion with sweeping lawns and majestic trees. An extraordinarily appealing home, grand but comfortable. A classic New England Beauty recently featured on NBC’s Open House show. This property was listed by Rosemary McCready of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $5,995,000 and sold in 303 days by Richlen & Yates of Coldwell Banker – Weston.
26 Slocum Road, Lexington, MA.
- Located in Munroe Hill on one of Lexington’s most coveted streets near the Town Center, this exquisite new Grand Colonial is the epitome of understated elegance. Classic shingle,clapboard & stone exterior, bluestone pathways & a wrap around farmer’s porch welcome you inside this residence. The formal entrance opens to an abundance of handcrafted trim, sweeping circular staircase, coffered & tray ceilings, & wainscoting to create intimate spaces throughout.Formal living & dining rms open to a spectacular custom Shaker kitchen where every inch is used brilliantly w/wet bar, butler’s pantry, center island and dining area overlooking professionally manicured grounds. Mudroom leads to a generous family rm w/FP & a cherry study completes the first floor. Master bedroom w/FP and luxurious spa-like BA offers a private retreat. 2nd fl has a charming sitting area w/built-ins, 4 add’l BR w/BA, laundry rm & cedar closet. Finished 3rd fl & LL w/media rm, gym & game room provide add’l living space. This property was listed by Gilda Lutz of Hammond Residential for $3,650,000 and sold in 12 days by Danielle Fleming of RE/MAX Leading Edge for $3,425,000.
21 Stanford Road, Wellesley, MA.
- Another fine home designed by Patrick Ahearn & crafted by a Premier builder of some of Greater Boston’s most distinguished residences. With over 6400 SF of luxury living, this home exhibits exquisite craftsmanship, high end finishes and attention to detail. Ready for occupancy this stunning home has an abundance of natural light flowing through the elegantly proportioned rooms.The custom kitchen w/ top of the line appliances, marble counter tops & mahogany island opens to an inviting family room w/ gas fireplace. Fabulous Master bedroom suite includes a marble bath, luxurious shower, spa tub & radiant heat. The expansive lower level with windows & natural light includes an exercise room, game room, full bath & bedroom. The suite above the garage could be a home office, in-law or nanny suite, or man cave. Relax on the deck overlooking the private spacious back yard. Welcome home to 21 Stanford Road a masterful blend of open concept modern living with a traditional New England exterior. This property was listed by Lisa Williams of Coldwell Banker – Wayland for $3,299,000 and sold in 231 days by Kyle Kaagan of Gibson Sotheby’s for $3,250,000.
131 Laurel Road, Brookline, MA.
- A spectacular new construction, contemporary style residence on a gas-lit street. Soaring ceilings & walls-of-glass, on almost an acre of park-like level grounds, this impressive home has an open floor plan. Living room has cathedral ceiling, windows on three sides, gas fireplace & access through sliding doors to the patio. Wonderful light-filled custom well-appointed kitchen w/center island is open to the large family room with three exposures, gas fireplace & exterior access. The first floor has an en suite bedroom with walk-in closet. In addition, there is a sun filled library. The second floor has a beautiful master suite with cathedral ceiling and spa-like master bathroom. There are three additional en suite bedrooms & laundry room on this level. The lower level has 2 en suite bedrooms, one of which is a walk-out, great for aupair/guest room. Great media room & family recreation room are also on this level. Beautiful views. Three-car garage. Wonderful commuting location. This property was listed by Karen Kennedy of Hammond Residential for $2,999,900 and sold in 7 days by Steven Wolberg of Oakland Properties, Inc. for $3,100,000.
32 Abbottsford Road, Brookline, MA.
- Circa 1897. A gracious entry welcomes you into this nine room, six and one-half bathroom residence with over 4,700 square feet of living space. Combining style and luxury, this house has a timeless, elegant appeal with its high ceilings, large windows, and period appointments. Features include a renovated chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a living room with a fireplace and pocket doors, six bedrooms, renovated six and one-half bathrooms and a finished third floor playroom with skylights. The lower level can accommodate an au pair/in-law. Amenities include three zones of hydro air, a manicured yard, and a two-car garage. This property is convenient to shops along Harvard Street in Coolidge Corner as well as the MBTA and Longwood Medical area. Of special note: In April 2007 Boston Magazine listed Abbottsford Road as one of the area’s most desired addresses. This property was listed by Mona Wiener of Hammond Residential for $2,699,000 and sold in 6 days by Jayne Friedber of Coldwell Banker – Brookline for $2,880,000.
342 Woodland Road, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- This exquisite, custom built shingle-style home features luxurious living on four levels, with a flexible floor plan. The main floor includes a dramatic foyer, opening to a 22’ by 16’ family room and a 27′ by 17′ fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bay. The dining room features a caterer’s pantry. The living room and paneled library include fireplaces and French doors. The master bedroom suite offers a sitting area, a stunning bathroom, and a private balcony There are four other bedrooms and three full bathrooms, along with a second floor laundry room and ample storage. The newly refurbished lower level includes a second family room, fitness and game rooms (which could also serve as a bedroom suite), a full bathroom, a mud room, and a three-car garage. There are six zones of heat, and three zones of central air-conditioning. On a wooded street, convenient to all Chestnut Hill shopping areas, schools and recreation, this property has it all. This property was listed by Vicky Whitney of Hammond Residential for $2,595,000 and sold in 58 days by Nancy Schiff of Redfin Corp. for $2,420,000.
19 Hutchinson Street, Cambridge, MA.
- Located on a short side street is this beautifully renovated single family home. Designed for entertaining – The 39ft open family room / dining room has a fireplace and wall of glass with French doors leading to the brick patio and rear yard. Amazing Chef’s Kitchen with a Thermador 6-burner range top, wall oven, warming drawer and refrigerator as well as an 8ft center island. The second floor offers a large landing with built-ins, two bedrooms, a hall bath with double sinks as well as a luxurious master bedroom with a fireplace, walk in closet and 4 piece bath with steam shower en-suite. The top floor has a bedroom & study with access to a roof deck. There is a finished lower level family room with a wet bar and a guest room with bath en-suite. Easy access to Harvard Square as well as Huron Village and Fresh pond reservoir. This property was listed by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $2,390,000 and sold in 38 days by Sandrine Deschaux of RE/MAX Destiny for $2,400,000.
21 Parker Street, Lexington, MA.
- Newly built Exquisite Victorian Col perfect combination of magnificent grace, unparalleled craftsmanship and prime loc..In the heart of town, Fiske/Diamond neigh, near Town & Hayden rec fields, pools, tennis, fitness path,HS and the center. One of Lexington’s finest properties it is a timeless classic to be enjoyed for generations. Impressive stone wall w/ pillars and brick walkway welcomes you to the property. As you enter into the foyer you witness age-less elegance. Impeccably appointed & feats exquisite detailing 3 piece crown moldings, chair railing, wainscoting, oversize windows, 10 foot, coffered ceilings, oak hand stained flrs columns, majestically crafted staircase & expansive space. LR&DR perfect place to entertain. State of the arts kit Carrera Marble tops, custom cabs .high end appliance. 1st flr fam rm, en-suite1st flr br ,Lux Mbr suite w/ spa bath,sitting room, walk-in closet..3 other brs & 2 full bas. 6th br,full ba, game rm.&playrm on 3rd flr deck,heated garage. This property was listed by Judith Tedesco of The Higgins Group for $2,350,000 and sold in 8 days by Bryan Joyce of The Higgins Group for $2,400,000.