January 01, 2016 – June 31, 2016
6 Newbury Street – Unit #3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Currently under construction, this meticulously designed 4+ bedroom home is located in a premiere boutique style building shared with only 3 other homeowners, all rising above a name synonymous with style — Chanel. Rare opportunity to own 6,100 square feet on one floor with 80 feet of Newbury Street frontage and direct views into the Public Garden.The spacious floor plan is contemporary in design with direct elevator access, front-facing floor-to-ceiling windows and grand entertaining rooms, featuring an open concept living / dining/ eat-in kitchen and fireplaced family room. Four luxurious bedrooms suites, wine storage, home office, mud room, luggage storage and valet parking are a few features that set this home apart. An opportunity not to be missed. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $12,950,000 and sold in 36 days by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $11,480,000.
168 Beacon Street – Unit #3, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Premiere Back Bay Penthouse offers direct elevator access, private roof deck & 3 parking spaces. Located on Waterside Beacon Street less than 2 blocks from the Public Garden, this spacious triplex home contains 4-plus beds and an extra-wide floor plan with classically scaled living and entertaining rooms. Skylights fill the upstairs bedroom level with natural light, including the Master with walk-in closet plus dressing room and two additional bedroom suites. The private roof deck is beautifully landscaped and boasts sweeping city and Charles River views. 3 deeded parking spaces – two garage and one full outdoor, make this a truly exceptional penthouse offering. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $7,750,000 and sold in 38 days by Lucas Garofalo of Keller Williams for $7,525,000.
36 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit #1, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Rarely found in Back Bay On Comm Ave is this unique Triplex in wide building. Magnificent renovated 3565 sq. ft condo located in a two unit building on the 1st block of Commonwealth Avenue. This exceptional home boasts a large gourmet eat in kitchen front facing overlooking the Comm Ave Mall. Formal Dining Room adjacent to ultra-wide Living Room, which opens onto Private Deck. Handsome wood paneled Library on second floor with Master Suite and guest room with full bath. Two Guest Bedrooms with shared bath with Private Garden. Direct access to 2 enclosed Parking Spaces .Also a deeded storage room with built in cedar closet. Elevator access to common areas of garden and parlor level . This property was listed by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s for $7,995,000 and sold in 20 days by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $7,500,000.
245 Commonwealth Avenue – Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- NEW CONSTRUCTION! Exquisite 4 bedroom + Study penthouse triplex has direct elevator access to every floor and two private decks! A traditional layout is complete with an open kitchen/living layout. A chef’s kitchen is finished with both granite and marble slab counters, custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, and a walk-in pantry. A generous living and dining space has a custom wet bar and wine storage. A front facing formal sitting room has a private study and has been finished with custom cabinetry and a gas fireplace! An enormous master bedroom suite has a walk in dressing room, gas fireplace and a spa-like marble bath complete with large double vanity, multi-head, steam shower and soaking tub with gas fireplace. 3 additional guest bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and a top floor level family room has a gas fireplace and access 1 of 2 private walk out decks! Complete with a private storage room and 4 Parking Spaces! (2 garaged & 2 outdoor w snowmelt system). This property was listed by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker – Comm. Ave for $8,650,000 and sold in 447 days by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $7,160,000.
975 Memorial Drive – Unit #1105, Cambridge, MA. : Harvard Square
- Harvard Square’s premier address! When you step off the elevator directly into this exquisitely renovated penthouse, you will enjoy the serenity of the elegantly appointed yet eminently livable surroundings, and will appreciate the thoughtful personal attention and meticulous detail throughout. The open living and dining room has the warmth of cherry custom cabinetry, a fireplace, and wall of windows overlooking the Charles River and Harvard’s buildings beyond. The sleek, white Poggenpohl kitchen, with top-of-the-line appliances, has a generously-sized island and counters of Caesarstone. The master suite was designed for comfort with its fireplace, TV, custom cabinetry, dressing room, and luscious en suite bath; the two additional bedrooms have bathrooms en suite. A private terrace with lighting and irrigation is accessed from the living area or the mr bedroom. A smart house; an exceptional sound system; garage; access to hotel, health and spa amenities. A full-service building. This property was listed by Bonny Lamb of Hammond Real Estate for $6,000,000 and sold in 2 days by Patricia Brainard of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $7,100,000.
1 Hillside Road, Brookline, MA.
- 7 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom masterpiece, located in the prestigious Estate area of Brookline, offers spacious bedrooms throughout with modern comforts & amenities. Enter the grand foyer adorned with meticulously hand carved crown moldings, custom wrought iron railings, imported Italian marble, & 1”x3″ herringbone hardwood floors. Stately master bedroom suite embellished with lavish marble & onyx bath, his & hers walk-in closets, and private balcony. Chef’s kitchen tastefully boasts ceramic tile flooring from Spain, custom cabinetry, and state of the art appliances. A sweeping marble island opens to a light-filled dining area overlooking sprawling landscaped grounds. Expansive family room features one of five fireplaces thru out the home. Large carriage house, glassed-in gym, playroom, synthetic ice rink, and dance studio complete this magnificent property. Minutes from downtown Boston, the neighborhood offers the serenity of Chestnut Hill Reservoir with 1.5 mile walking path. This property was listed by Michael Carucci of Gibson Sotheby’s for $7,350,000 and sold in 287 days by Roland Rambaud of Coldwell Banker – Cambridge for $6,980,000.
180 Clyde Street, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Exquisite, newly renovated Shingle-Style Estate set on nearly 2 acres directly across from The Country Club. The main house includes splendid living and entertaining rooms, 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Brand new master suite features fireplaced bedroom, separate sitting room, lavish marble bath, and ample closet space. The Carriage House with 4-car garage features a separate 2-bedroom apartment. The home’s beautifully landscaped grounds were originally designed by the renowned firm of Frederick Law Olmsted and have been enhanced with a wrap-around porch, new patio terraces, and heated in-ground Gunite pool. Great privacy at a spectacular location in Brookline’s Estate Area. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Compan for $8,500,000 and sold in 532 days by Terrence Maitland of LandVest, Inc. for $6,732,000.
73 Mount Vernon Street, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- Located on a short side street is this beautifully renovated single family home. Designed for entertaining – The 39ft open family room / dining room has a fireplace and wall of glass with French doors leading to the brick patio and rear yard. Amazing Chef’s Kitchen with a Thermador 6-burner range top, wall oven, warming drawer and refrigerator as well as an 8ft center island. The second floor offers a large landing with built-ins, two bedrooms, a hall bath with double sinks as well as a luxurious master bedroom with a fireplace, walk in closet and 4 piece bath with steam shower en-suite. The top floor has a bedroom & study with access to a roof deck. There is a finished lower level family room with a wet bar and a guest room with bath en-suite. Easy access to Harvard Square as well as Huron Village and Fresh pond reservoir. This property was listed by Manuel Davis of Advisors Living – Back Bay for $6,500,000 and sold in 75 days by Paul Whaley of Coldwell Banker – Boston for $6,700,000.
383 River Road, Carlisle, MA.
- The commanding presence of this Georgian Revival estate is unmistakable. Approached by a winding private drive, the residence is sited high on 8.3 majestic acres with sweeping views overlooking the Concord River and Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge. Built in 1994, this 16 room estate blends classic architecture and millwork with contemporary features including a Poggenpohl kitchen and sleekly designed baths. A 1410 sq. ft. carriage house with an apartment and garaging for 3 cars connects to the residence by way of a covered wraparound porch and a porte-cochere. Additional features include a 2 car detached garage, in-ground pool, pool house and tool shed. Enjoy the ultimate in privacy amidst beautifully landscaped, scenic grounds with pergola and flowering gardens. Just 20 miles to Boston and Cambridge! Please note: An Additional 18.5+ Acres of land is available for purchase with this offering at a total list price of $7,000,000. This property was listed by Bridgitte Senkler of Coldwell Banker – Concord for $4,999,000 and sold in 5 days by Brigitte for $6,700,000.
1280 Washington Street – Unit PH, Boston, MA. : South End
- One-of-a-kind South End Penthouse! Offering more than 5,400 sq ft of living on one level in the heart of the South End and conveniently located moments to everything this vibrant community has to offer. Secure direct elevator access welcomes one into this expansive and unique home. A front facing formal sitting room boasts sensational floor to ceiling windows, views of the Boston Skyline, and a double sided gas fire place. Positioned adjacent to the large eat-in kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and abundant storage. A formal dinging room boasts a built-in banquet and an elegant “water-wall”. An oversized family room has a gas fireplace and a full auxiliary kitchen. 4 bedrooms in total including a serene master suite complete with dual walk in closets, generous marble bath with walk-in multi jet steam shower and soaking tub. This home is complete with a lushly landscaped 2,500 sq ft private roof garden, 12 person hot tub, and “secret” garden! 2+ Garage Parking Spaces Included! This property was listed by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker for $6,495,900 and sold in 62 days by David DeMarco of Gibson Sotheby’s for $6,275,000.