August 21, 2016 – August 27, 2016
43 Pine Street, Weston, MA.
- Exquisitely renovated in 2016, this private Estate & gorgeous Barn set on 2.4 acres beautiful landscaped grounds abutting Town Land. Meticulously updated by acclaimed Weston developer,this property has a stunning open floor plan .This home includes expansive spaces for formal entertaining & family living. Dining & Living room feature fireplaces & custom moldings.Custom floor to ceiling cherry wood envelopes the library. Spectacular state of the art kitchen opens to a family rm w cathedral beamed oak ceiling & French doors to patio.Five bedrms on 2nd fl include en-suite bathrms.Luxurious master suite w cathedral ceiling,fireplace,bath & sensational closet.3rd fl provides space for a gym or playrm w spa bathrm including steam shower.Lower level features a showroom for 8+ vehicles w metal marbleized epoxy flooring. 3,100sqft Barn features custom pine wood carriage area w 29’ soaring ceilings,3stalls,bath,access to exterior riding arena. Horses or horsepower this estate is for you! This property was listed by Richlen & Yates Team of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $6,488,000 and sold in 183 days by Jill Boudreau of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $5,600,000.
275 Brookline Street, Newton, MA.
- Stately new construction, situated on over an acre of land set back off the street , gated and landscaped for privacy. This magnificent brick center entrance colonial offers over 8000 sf of living featuring 7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 2 half baths & 10ft ceilings throughout. Exceptional open floor plan for entertaining & raising a family. Your choice of two master suites on first or second floor. Soaring two story foyer leads into a grandiose family room and gourmet chefs kitchen with stainless steel and granite, breakfast area, wine room and pantry and 1 of 2 laundry rooms. Elegant living room, banquet sized dining room and musicroom. 3 car garage leading into mudroom. Luxurious second floor Master Suite w/ fireplace and deck, oversized bathroom with large walk-in closet and dressing area plus 4 additional bedrooms en suite baths on 2nd floor. Finished lower level offering media room, fitness room, and bedroom. Exquisite custom details & finishes throughout complete this breathtaking home! This property was listed by Jeff Groper of William Raveis for $4,350,000 and sold in 166 days by Rikki Conley of Campion & Company for $4,650,000.
49 Hubbard Road, Weston, MA.
- Spectacular New Construction, contemporized stone & shingle custom home built by premier architect builder team. Over 6600sf of sophisticated architectural details, this home include a chic blend of modern and classic design. Gorgeous finishes such as a sun filled 2-story foyer with curved staircase and iron baluster. This open floor plan includes a library with lime oak built ins bookcases, formal living & dining rooms with large windows & French doors to gorgeous backyard. Sleek state of the art white kitchen with large center island and unique marble top includes a large breakfast area adjoining a cathedral family room with fireplace. Luxurious master suite with glamorous master bath and custom closet. Three additional bedrooms with ensuite baths. Finished walk out lower level with playroom, guest bedroom suite and potential home theater or gym.Beautiful blue stone terrace, lush landscaping, tucked away in a cul-de-sac neighborhood with access to all major routes,20 mins to Boston. This property was listed by Richlen & Yates of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,600,000 and sold in 79 days by Rosemary McCready of Coldwell Banker – Weston for $3,300,000.
39 Chatham Street, Brookline, MA.
- Exquisite home on Brookline’s coveted Longwood Mall Park with its historic European Beech trees. This gracious Federal Revival on a private lot and quiet street features an abundance of flowering trees & plants and a wonderful private courtyard with a fountain, perennial plantings and brick patio. This wonderful home, with gorgeous original details, has been meticulously cared for by the current owners. Spacious formal living room with a handcrafted mantle and lovely built ins. Enormous master suite with private bath featuring radiant heat and a soaking tub. The lower level is perfect for an au pair or in-law and offers direct access two car garage.The best of suburban living yet minutes to Boston, Longwood medical, shops and restaurants and the “T”. This property was listed by Fran Hoy of Chobee Hoy Associates for $3,200,000 and sold in 8 days by Maggie Gold Seelig of MGS Group for $3,100,000.
38 Clyde Street, Brookline, MA.
- Built in 1925, this stately brick Georgian Colonial-style residence is situated on a 27,191 square foot lot in the estate area. It incorporates 7,400 +/- square feet of living space with fourteen rooms. An elegant foyer leads to well-proportioned rooms for formal and informal gatherings. The eat-in kitchen, family room, and original butler’s pantry all have charming period detail. A gracious staircase leads to four generously-sized bedroom, four full bathrooms, and a separate one-bedroom suite. The lower level features a home theater, playroom, exercise area and a full bathroom. There is a 600-bottle climate controlled wine cellar. New systems in 2011 include electrical, plumbing and HVAC. The irrigation system was replaced in 2016. New attached three-car garage. This property was listed by Eileen Strong of Hammond Residential for $3,300,000 and sold in 97 days by Donna Scott of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $3,100,000.
35B North Neck Road, Edgartown, MA. : Chappaquiddick
- This grand “summer camp” is like no other property on Chappaquiddick – Martha’s Vineyard. It combines a stunning waterfront location with sweeping views of Edgartown Harbor, Nantucket Sound over to The Cape and Cape Pogue. The original 3 bedroom, rustic barn-style vintage home was built in 1915 and features a grand, water-facing wraparound porch, and a dramatic two-and-a half story Living Room with beach stone fireplace. Approximately 3.1 acres of grounds lead down to the water’s edge, with over 300 ft of frontage and a private sandy beach. Completing this offering is an existing 2 bedroom cottage, deep water dock, mooring and breathtaking sunsets all abutting the 9-hole, Royal and Ancient Chappaquiddick Links. Continue the 100+ year tradition of this quintessential camp or choose to create your own dream allowing a 7 bedroom compound. This property was listed by Stacy Ickes of Point B Realty for $3,750,000 and sold in 75 days by Stacy for $2,900,000.
416 Commonwealth Ave. – Unit #305, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Luxury abounds among the grand elegance of the historic Somerset.Two combined units create impressive span of frontage overlooking beautiful Commonwealth Ave. Prestigious 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath crown jewel designed to showcase distinct style, quality finishes, high-end features. Dramatic marble foyer opens to rare 38+ ‘ wide sun-flooded LR with bay window views & fireplace. Entertain in formal DR that expands to seat 16. Designer kitchen features Italian Boffi cabinets, Sub Zero, Gaggenau, Bosch. Spacious Master Suite with lavish his & hers marble baths & wall of custom closets. Third Bedroom currently configured as gracious mahogany Library with built-ins, fireplace, wet bar. Private Guest suite with marble bath, abundant closets. In-Unit Laundry. Extra storage. Full service 24/7 concierge, professional onsite mgmt, fitness room, courtyard, pool. 1 full garage parking space. 2nd space avail to purchase. Central to Newbury St., Pru, transportation. Affluent living in premier Back Bay. This property was listed by Shelagh Brennan of Cabot & Company for $3,595,000 and sold in 319 days by Siufu Lau of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,700,000.
41 Woodworth Road, Needham, MA.
- Spectacular private setting at the end of a dead end cul de sac, yet easily accessible to Commuter rail, Needham Center and highway. This gorgeous home has every conceivable detail and finish including gorgeous chef’s kitchen with Double Thermador 6 burner range, sub zero, miele and double fisher paykel dishwashers, pot filler and more. Generously sized and custom designed rooms allow this spacious first floor to accommodate any social or family living. The second floor boast a private master suite with spa bath and walk in closet, as well as 4 oversized en suite bedrooms, a sitting room, laundry and walk in linen closet. The third floor and lower levels both have beautifully tiled full baths and all the space you would need for home theatre, game room, playroom or guest space. Ideally situated on a private 1.5 acre lot with back yard privacy and the space for a pool or sport court, this luxurious home is just what you have been looking for. This property was listed by Team Pearlstein of Century 21 Commonwealth for $2,800,000 and sold in 41 days by Debi Benoit of Benout Mizner Simon & Co. for $2,625,000.
22 Everett Avenue, Winchester, MA.
- WATERFRONT home, meticulously maintained, with 7 bedrooms & stunning Mystic Lake views. The water beckons you to kayak, sail or bask in the breathtaking panorama from the patio. Extensively renovated. Upgrades include enlarged kitchen, granite counters, radiant heat, custom Sub Zero fridge & Viking range; updated electrical, central A/C & 6 zone SONOS system. Original custom woodwork lovingly maintained. 1st floor sunroom has magnificent water views & French doors open to 2 patios. Living room offers fireplace & custom seating. Dining room features dramatic fireplace, beamed ceiling & picture window framing the lake. Master bedroom overlooks the water & includes fireplace, window seats, master bath en suite with steam shower & radiant heat. 2nd Floor has 4 bedrooms & 1 of 2 laundries. Finished 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms & full bath. Lower level offers media room with surround sound, gym, 2nd laundry area, ½ bath & abundant storage.Excellent schools. Close to town. ½ mile to Commuter Rail. This property was listed by Irene Kerzner of Hammond Residential for $2,695,000 and sold in 126 days by Elizabeth Crampton of Coldwell Banker – Lexington for $2,460,000.
1 Fox Meadow Drive, Westwood, MA.
- Only two lots remaining at Fox Meadow. Newly completed by Fox Meadow’s builder/developer, this sophisticated architect-designed Shingle-Style home set on exceptional 1.98 acre lot offering over 6,500 SF of luxurious living space. The outstanding first floor plan includes a spacious gourmet kitchen with signature breakfast room and adjacent family room with fireplace plus library, playroom, living room with fireplace, elegant formal dining room & essential mud room with custom built-in’s and half bath. Second floor master suite with luxurious spa bath, two walk-in closets & sitting alcove plus four additional bedrooms, three full bathrooms and walk-in laundry room. The spacious finished third floor offers the flexibility of a 6th bedroom plus large office or recreation room and a full bathroom. Underground utilities: town water, sewer, gas & electric. Stunning architectural details throughout. This property was listed by Tom Aaron of Coldwell Banker – Wellesley for $2,749,000 and sold in 896 days by David Arustamian of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,375,000.