September 11, 2016 – September 17, 2016
9 Arlington St. Unit TH, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Best of both worlds!!! Elegant town home living in a full service, concierge building with 2 underground valet parking spaces. Located on the highly sought after 1st block of Marlborough St. This home was gut renovated in 2014. Designed by locally renowned architect Guy Grassi, the home features a private elevator to every floor, dumbwaiter to the garage, espresso hardwood flooring throughout, custom designed kitchen with high end cabinets, honed granite counter tops and Miele & Wolf appliances. New windows feature custom plantation shutters with professionally designed sound proof milled interior glass. Master bedroom complete with bow windows overlooking the Public Garden and gas fireplace. Master also features a room size closet fully built out with marble top dressing island. Master bath includes radiant heated flooring and his/hers sinks. Just off the family room is a handsome mahogany paneled library overlooking Marlborough with an incredible reading nook. Truly a one of a kind! This property was listed by Anna Sollami of Luxury Residential Group for $8,499,000 and sold in 11 days by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $8,150,000.
1 Franklin St. – Unit #4602, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Fabulous three-bed corner residence offers floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic southwestern views of the Charles River and Boston Common from the 46th floor of Millennium Tower. Features include 10-foot ceilings, Poggenpohl kitchen and bath cabinetry, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances with gas cooking, wide-plank oak floors and marble baths. Millennium Tower Boston residents will enjoy 5-star services, doorman, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. Adjacent to the renovated historic Burnham Building, Millennium Tower will stand at the center of a reinvigorated downtown Boston, home to vibrant retail, and a new Roche Bros. gourmet grocery. Come see why Millennium Tower Boston is the evolution of luxury residential living! This property was listed by MP Marketing Team for $6,675,000 and sold in 127 days by Susan Salter of The Hammond Group for $6,675,000.
157 Dudley Road, Newton, MA.
- Extraordinarily rare opportunity to fully customize 6,792 sq. ft., 5 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half bathroom home on nearly 3 acres of land in prestigious Newton neighborhood. Currently under construction by acclaimed developer, C. Stumpo Development, this home is set back from the road to maximize owner privacy. Home will feature generous living space, over 300 sq. ft. of additional storage off of the garage, a third floor bonus room, and abundant outdoor space with luscious landscaped grounds. The home is just steps from 120 acres of conservation land. This property was listed by Michael Carucci of Gibson Sotheby’s for $4,500,000 and sold in 52 days by Michael for $4,300,000.
78 Randolph Road, Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Built in 1934 and over looking a 50 foot in-ground pool, this extraordinary 12 room English Country Manor home is sited on almost an acre of park-like grounds. Move-in condition this home has been renovated for 21st Century living while maintaining the integrity of the period. This property is a rare gem within minutes to Boston, walking distance to the newly renovated shops and restaurants at Chestnut Hill Street and Square, the Chestnut Hill Reservoir, Longwood Cricket Club, The Country Club, and public transportation. Randolph Road is considered to be in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brookline. This property was listed by The Chamberlain Group of Historic Homes, Inc. for $3,995,000 and sold in 139 days by the Chamberlain Group for $3,500,000.
5 Pine Summit Cr. – Unit #5, Weston, MA.
- Built in 1925, this stately brick Georgian Colonial-style residence is situated on a 27,191 square foot lot in the estate area. It incorporates 7,400 +/- square feet of living space with fourteen rooms. An elegant foyer leads to well-proportioned rooms for formal and informal gatherings. The eat-in kitchen, family room, and original butler’s pantry all have charming period detail. A gracious staircase leads to four generously-sized bedroom, four full bathrooms, and a separate one-bedroom suite. The lower level features a home theater, playroom, exercise area and a full bathroom. There is a 600-bottle climate controlled wine cellar. New systems in 2011 include electrical, plumbing and HVAC. The irrigation system was replaced in 2016. New attached three-car garage. This property was listed by Maureen Fraser of Weston Highland Meadows for $3,475,000 and sold in 799 days by Sheryl Simon of Benoit Mizner – Weston for $3,200,000.
352 Kent Street, Brookline, MA.
- The perfect urban oasis! A turreted entrance and a spacious foyer welcome you to this home that is perfect for gracious entertaining or for casual family living. There is a large formal living room with a fireplace that opens onto a wonderful den overlooking the carefully planned perennial garden; a formal dining room for gatherings of family and friends. The eat-in-kitchen, from which you can walk out to the patio, garden & in-ground pool, is ideal for the at home chef, with stainless steel appliances & imported granite counter tops. There are 4 family bedrooms and 3 full baths on the first floor. Up the elegant staircase is a second floor master suite which includes an office, gym & ‘tub’ room. The lower level of the house has an enormous wood paneled family room with a fireplace, 1.5 baths and a bonus room that has been used for an au pair. This fabulous residence is in the sought after Lawrence School District. Welcome Home. This property was listed by Joan Solomont of Coldwell Banker – Brookline for $3,10,000 and sold in 6 days by Sally Bortz of Karp Liberman for $3,100,000.
15 Riverside Way, Dennis, MA. : Dennis
- This exceptional property offers true Seaside Living with a private sandy beach, deep-water dock and commanding views of Bass River and Nantucket Sound beautifully designed to showcase the panoramic water vistas. Just minutes from West Dennis Beach, Yacht Club and several Marinas, this extraordinary home is a true boater’s paradise, offering a substantial dock that can accommodate several large vessels with direct bridgeless access to the open ocean. Upon entry, you are greeted with an open floor plan highlighted by floor to ceiling windows, an expansive kitchen with Center Island and spacious living areas all offering outstanding views. Additional features are the beautifully appointed master bedroom with private bath, generous spaces for family and friends to gather and a third floor observation deck with jaw dropping views. Information herein is not guaranteed or warranted and should be verified by any person who is looking at this property to purchase. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $2,945,000 and sold in 126 days by William Salas of Robert Paul Properties for $2,695,000.
18 Muskrat Lane, Brewster, MA. : East Brewster
- An extraordinary custom Post-and-Beam blends country and coastal living to spectacular effect. Set off a scenic road, steps to the Cape Cod Rail Trail and 1600-acre Nickerson State Park, the striking home extends along an approximately 1-acre lot for beautiful water views and amazing sunsets. Artfully designed and appointed, the home accommodates beachfront living on 3 levels. The first floor features a dramatic open floor plan with soaring ceilings, exposed beams and walls of glass. A stunning chef’s kitchen and cathedraled dining and living areas form its centerpiece. An entertainment area with wet bar, sunroom, ensuite bedroom, office, mudroom, laundry and two-car garage bookend the central space. The second level hosts three private bedroom suites, including a sumptuous master with fireplace, luxury bath, and private deck overlooking the bay. A library/office and balconied loft complete this floor. The lower level offers space for media, recreation, and exercise. Mooring available. This property was listed by Frances Schofield of Robert Paul Properties for $2,675,000 and sold in 399 days by Non MLS member for $2,505,000.
10 Fiddlehead Lane, Wayland, MA.
- SPECTACULAR NEW CONSTRUCTION Custom Built 6600 sq. ft. home with High End Finishes throughout, Dramatic Open Floor Plan and a 2 Year Comprehensive Builder Warranty. This Stunning Home is Designed with Today’s Lifestyle in Mind. Lovely Formal Rooms, Spacious Chef’s Kitchen w/adjacent Pantry & Butler’s Pantry, Large Family Room w/Fireplace & Custom Built ins, and Study or Bedroom w/Full Bath on First Floor. Luxurious Master Suite, 4 Additional Bedrooms, 3 Additional Full Baths & Children’s Study/Work Area complete the Second Floor. Spacious & Open Bonus Room on 3rd level. Oversized 3 Car Garage, Farmers Porch, Rear Screened Porch leads to outside deck. Nestled at the end of a private & quiet road, situated on 1.71 beautiful acres abutting conservation land in Wayland’s desirable Claypit neighborhood. Easy Access to Major Highways 95, 90, 93 & Boston. Very close to shopping, restaurants & stores. Construction now complete. Move into this beautiful home, Available Now. This property was listed by Andy Mass of Mass Realty Properties for $2,395,000 and sold in 144 days by Mizner & Simon Team of Benoit Mizner for $2,270,000.
22 Farrar Street, Cambridge, MA.
- You will love this beautiful, sun-filled house in the elegant Professors’ Row neighborhood–close to Harvard Yard and Harvard Square. The foyer opens onto a lovely stone patio and woodland-style yard, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The home has more in common with classic modernism than homes of the Victorian era. The patio and garden area is closely connected with the inside by large double doors and glass sliders, integrating the inside and outside while flooding the first floor with light. On the second floor, the master suite is adjacent to a south-facing study, and two bedrooms down the hall share a full bath with laundry. Tucked away on the top floor are an office, a full bath, and a guest bedroom. The home has a Letter of Compliance to the state’s lead paint law. Two off-street parking spots and a thoughtfully designed garden shed add practicality and elegance to this rare, beautiful property. This property was listed by Bigelow/Irving of Hammond Real Estate for $2,195,000 and sold in 55 days by Bonny Lamb of Hammond Real Estate for $2,250,000.