October 23, 2016 – October 29, 2016
117 Beacon St. Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Ultra luxury Penthouse triplex in 2 unit Brownstone on 1st block of Beacon St. steps to Public Garden. Under construction, choose your finishes. Brand new underground garage includes 2 parking spaces with direct access. Private brand new elevator, new elegant curved stairway with glass walls; Living/ dining room, family room and library/ media room all with marble fireplaces; Wet bar and 2 wine refrigerators in library. Modern kitchen includes Sub-Zero column refrigerator, separate freezer, Wolf 6 burner gas range & griddle, Miele dishwasher, white Statuary marble. All 4 bedrooms have en suite baths. Master suite features fireplace, his & hers closets, Statuary marble bath w/ steam shower, Origami soaking tub, separate water closet. White oak hardwood flooring throughout except for baths. Expansive private roof deck with kitchen, gas grille, gas fireplace and hot tub. Laundry room w/ steam W/D. Lots of closets & storage. Every room pre-wired for security TV monitors, surround sound. This property was listed by Diane Keliher of Keliher Real Estate for $8,595,000 and sold in 63 days by Julie Harrison of Gibson Sotheby’s for $8,150,000.
199 Daniels Island, Mashpee, MA.
- For the discerning buyer who appreciates the best, this spectacularly beautiful home will delight. The result of a remarkable vision that is centered on impeccable design, high-quality build, and unrivaled attention to detail. This home is positioned in a realm of its own. Reminiscent of a home you might find in Nantucket or The Hamptons with simple elegance that creates a sense of comfort and pleasurable living. State-of-the-art technology and high-end custom finishes compliment this one of a kind property. Located on coveted Daniels Island with 180-degree panoramic water views featuring spectacular sunrises, sunsets, and moonrises over Popponesset Bay and Nantucket Sound. The property boasts 210 feet of waterfront plus a deep-water dock and a beach for launching kayaks and paddleboards and clamming with family and friends. The manicured, professionally maintained grounds include a heated pool and spa. This property was listed by Debra Caney of Robert Paul Properties for $5,495,000 and sold in 11 days by The Walsh Team of William Raveis for $5,345,000.
210 Monument Road, Concord, MA.
- This Stunning Manor House, built by Kistler & Knapp, is flawlessly designed featuring outstanding quality and superb finishes. Situated in a magnificent, 5.84 acre setting abutting conservation land, the overall design layout features a sprawling main house, a guest house, luxurious spa, a gunite pool, tennis court, field house, and putting green. The gracious floor plan features an Impressive, solid mahogany main foyer and library, spacious chef’s kitchen, and many enjoyable venues for entertaining including an eleven seat home theater, a billiard room with a wet bar, a craft room , gym, game room, and sauna. State-of-the-art systems include audio/ visual , smart lighting, a heated driveway + more. Your own private oasis in a country club setting near all the conveniences of Concord Center. This property was listed by Brigitte Senkler of Coldwell Banker – Concord for $7,950,000 and sold in 491 days by Ezra Stillman of Hammond Residential for $4,850,000.
1 Franklin St. – Unit #5105, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Soar high above the city in this 3 bed corner residence on the 51st floor with floor-to-ceiling windows facing the eastern sunrise while overlooking the Financial District to the Seaport. Features include 10-foot ceilings, Poggenpohl kitchen and bath cabinetry, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances with gas cooking, wide-plank oak floors and marble baths. Millennium Tower Boston residents will enjoy 5-star services, doorman, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. Adjacent to the renovated historic Burnham Building, Millennium Tower will stand at the center of a reinvigorated downtown Boston, home to vibrant retail, and a new Roche Bros. gourmet grocery. Come see why Millennium Tower Boston is the evolution of luxury residential living. This property was listed by The MP Marketing Team of MP of Mass. for $3,950,000 and sold in 20 days by Tana Bramley of Boston Realty Advisors for $3,950,000.
776 Boylston St. – Unit E10G, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Fabulous 10th Fl South Facing 2 bed, 2 bath The Mandarin! This upper floor home boasts sensational natural light, an open living and dining room with gas fireplace, tall ceilings with crown moldings, hardwood floors, and “Juliet” balcony-doors. A custom Poggen Pohl kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances, bounds of storage and a breakfast bar open to the living and dining area. A generous guest bedroom has a custom wall of built-ins and has South facing balcony-doors. A master bedroom suite has a large walk-in closet with a large laundry room and a spa-like Waterworks bathroom with a double vanity, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub. 24-hour Concierge, valet parking, security and available Mandarin Oriental Dining, Spa and Hotel Services. Private storage locker and 1 Full Assigned Self Park or Valet Garage Parking Space. This property was listed by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $3,695,000 and sold in 311 days by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $3,150,000.
17 Cumberland Street, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- IN THE HEART OF BOSTON’S BEST-KEPT SECRET, THE SAINT BOTOLPH NEIGHBORHOOD. AN ARCHITECTURAL MAJESTY…PRESERVED AND ENHANCED! Stroll down a peaceful side-street to this classic, extra-wide townhouse with three exposures. A few steps up and into a foyer where light streams into the two-story parlor enriching the warmth of beautifully carved original woodwork. Beyond, a grand entertaining space with formal dining room and bright kitchen. Upstairs, past exquisite stained glass, a library overlooking the parlor and two welcoming bedrooms with abundant sunlight. A penthouse master suite beckons…relax in the expansive sitting room and enjoy the dramatic skyline views. Retire to the serene bedroom with luxurious dressing area and secluded bath. On the garden level, a delightful apartment, ideally suited for Au-pair suite, significant revenue stream or conversion to the perfect family room and kitchen. Step out to a brick patio, enchanting perennial garden and two-car parking beyond. This property was listed by Justin Hautaniemi of Keller Williams – Back Bay for $4,195,000 and sold in 224 days by Michael Harper of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave for $3,000,000.
49 9th St. – Unit #49-50, Boston, MA. : Charlestown Navy Yard
- NEW PRICE!!! Enjoy Magnificent views at almost half the price of the Seaport water front homes!! If you like/need over 5000 sqft of home with 3 large floor-through levels leading to outdoor space on every level boasting impressive views of the ocean, seaport harbors, and the Boston downtown skyscrapers. For those who wish to enjoy the privacy of living above the street level here is a residence where you can Walk into a modern living space with state of the art light fixtures leading up to an open living/dining room great for entertainment and large gatherings. Open the floor to ceiling sliding glass door onto a large terrace with jacuzzi for your pleasure whether it’s a relaxing evening with a glass of wine of your choice or just a romantic dip with the shimmering lights of the city complimenting the dreamy sound of the water waves where your home sits above. 3 parking spaces. This property was listed by Nikki Dinari of Coldwell Banker – Newbury St. for $3,999,000 and sold in 119 days by Nikki for $2,900,000.
35 Hidden Lane, Barnstable, MA. : Osterville
- Behind a white entrance gate is an enclave of peace and quiet, with panoramic views of 13+ acre Neck Pond, and the Wianno Club golf course in the distance. The young, custom-built, 4BR/4.5BA, waterfront home maximizes the views, with floor to ceiling windows, open living spaces, and myriad luxury features, including rear deck, screened porch, custom mahogany cabinets, radiant hot water heat, washers/dryers on all three floors, whole house sound system, gas and wood burning fireplaces, an above-ground basement, with family room and arts and crafts studio. The professional landscaping complements this unique setting, including two patios, pergola, hot tub, fire pit, herb and vegetable gardens, and seasonal aluminum dock. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Dick Colman of Robert Paul Properties for $2,850,000 and sold in 353 days by Kathleen Deerman of Robert Paul for $2,400,000.
1 Franklin St. – Unit #2501, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Southwest facing home with panoramic views of the Back Bay and Charles River via floor-to-ceiling glass windows from this two-bedroom, premier residence on the 25th floor. Features include Poggenpohl kitchen and bath cabinetry, Sub-Zero, Bosch and Thermador appliances with gas cooking, wide-plank oak floors and travertine baths. Millennium Tower Boston residents will enjoy 5-star services, doorman, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. Adjacent to the renovated historic Burnham Building, Millennium Tower will stand at the center of a reinvigorated downtown Boston, home to vibrant retail, and a new Roche Bros. gourmet grocery. Come see why Millennium Tower Boston is the evolution of luxury residential living. This property was listed by MP Marketing of Mass for $2,395,000 and sold in 16 days by Richard Egan of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave. for $2,395,000.
16 Pilgrim Path, Truro, MA.
- Day or evening, this Stunning Contemporary Waterfront Home is perched high on the dunes of Truro and offers captivating views of Provincetown, Cape Cod Bay and beyond. The great room’s floor to ceiling windows bear witness to the beauty of the ever-changing natural light that has inspired artists of the Outer Cape for years. This four bedroom four-bathroom home sits on one acre of gently sloping land where a private stairway leads you to tranquil bay side waters. The home is perfectly situated more than 200 feet from the high tide line thus diminishing erosion concerns. The recently updated kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances, and the home boasts expansive decking as well as a two car heated garage. Easy access to the Provincetown Airport and ocean beaches. This exceptional offering embodies beachfront living at it’s best. This property was listed by Cape Cod Oceanview Realty for $2,499,000 and sold in 167 days by James Collins of Cape Cod Oceanview Real Estate for $2,310,000.