December 11, 2016 – December 17, 2016
1 Franklin St. Unit – PH #4B, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Rise above it all with The Millennium Tower Boston Penthouse Collection offering sweeping, unparalleled panoramic views of Boston and beyond from floor to ceiling windows in every room. Choose a new construction shell space, a designer-ready residence or a turnkey residence that feature bath and kitchen cabinetry selections from renowned designer Christopher Peacock, slab marble floors in the master bath, Private Terrace, Gas Fireplace, and wide-plank wood flooring options from Carlisle. 2 Valet or Self park spaces included. Millennium Tower Boston residents will enjoy 5-star services, doormen, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar by Michael Mina, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. This property was listed by MP Marketing Team for $10,900,000 and sold in 8 days by MP Marketing Team for 10,900,000.
300 Boylston St. Unit – #1202, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Revel in extraordinary views overlooking the Public Garden and Back Bay from this proper 3 bedroom penthouse at The Heritage on the Garden. Buyers have the opportunity to COMPLETELY customize this unit top to bottom. Three exposures showcasing 29 windows throughout provide gleaming natural sunlight. Abundant closet space. Two terraces allow for quaint outdoor seating. 1 deeded (self-parking or valet) garage parking, plus additional storage. The Heritage on the Garden is a concierge building featuring its private, distinguished Library – overlooking the Public Garden – for residents to enjoy. This property was listed by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $4,998,000 and sold in 37 days by Jeannemarie for $4,500,000.
11 Ocean Bluff Dr. Mashpee, MA. : New Seabury
- Looking for a luxury lifestyle? Look no more, this rare opportunity to own a direct beachfront property with pool and separate guest quarters has arrived. Located in the prestigious area of The Bluff in New Seabury, this truly exquisite home has a boardwalk to the flawless, white sandy beach. Ocean views are panoramic of Nantucket Sound to the south and east, Marthas Vineyard to the south, southwest. Elegant Cape Cod designer interior adds a warm and comfortable feeling to this beach home. Close to all the activities of Popponesset, New Seabury Country Club and Golf Club. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties for $4,395,000 and sold in 49 days by Tia Lilly of Tia Lilly RE for $4,255,000.
15 Chatham St. Brookline, MA.
- Historic Longwood Mall. Rare opportunity to own this significant signature home and crown jewel of the Longwood Mall. Built in 1905, this 7,627-square-foot single-family home bears the marks of a builder thinking many generations ahead and retains most original details. Home includes: 7 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a conservatory, two sun-rooms, generous common areas, an atrium stairwell, and a sizable kitchen. The large 19,175-square-foot lot features frontal views of the Longwood Mall Beech Grove, a 2-car garage with back-alley access and large basketball court. The dining room is dinner-party ready w/ paneled walls, leafy crown molding, and a black marble fireplace w/Ionic columns, which is flanked by double French doors opening to sun-rooms. Generous & gracious bedrooms with flexibility to have multiple studies or offices. Third floor can be used as guest suite or additional living quarters. Centrally located near 2 Green line-trolleys, Coolidge Corner and the Longwood Medical area. This property was listed by Rachel Goldman of Caldwell Banker- Brookline for $3,895,000 and sold in 27 days by Lynette Glover of Hammond Residential for $3,500,000.
1 Avery St. Unit – #26B, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Ritz Carlton, Sweeping unobstructed views over Boston Common and Public Garden, Charles River, Back Bay, downtown skyline and Boston Harbor! Watch the sunrise rise from the easterly harbor views and set over the winding Charles River. 2667 SQFT corner unit with floor to ceiling windows capturing all that is Boston!!! Highly sought after “B” floor plan offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite marble baths. Over-sized master suite includes separate his and her marble baths. (4.5 baths total) including a guest powder room, enormous “eat in” cooks kitchen flooded with natural light, formal dining or study, grand sized living room with wraparound windows and Brazilian Cherry flooring, super high ceilings, and 2 valet garage parking including complimentary guest parking! 24 hr concierge, doorman,security. All hotel services available. Sports Club. This property was listed by Kathleen Cook of Atlantic Assoc. RE for $3,750,000 and sold in 144 days by Brett DeRocker of First Boston RE for $3,225,000.
87 Plum Daffy Ln. Chatham, MA.
- If you are searching for the perfect Chatham waterfront property, here it is! Along with panoramic 180 degree views, you’ll enjoy 300 feet of your own private beach. An elevated location high on a bluff keeps you out of the flood plain, while showcasing views of the Stage Harbor Light, Nantucket Sound, and the Oyster River. The home was renovated and expanded in 1997 and offers multiple living spaces inside and out. This area is very popular with boating enthusiasts, and is close to Hardings Beach – the favorite beach of many Chatham beach-goers. You’ll never want to leave this paradise, but only a few miles away you can enjoy fine restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. 87 Plum Daffy is the perfect blend of olde Cape Cod combined with Location Location Location! The prime location supports additional expansion or creation of your own dream estate. One-of-a-kind property and opportunity that rarely comes along. Don’t miss out on one of the best views in New England! This property was listed by Lori Jurkowski of Kinlin Grover RE for $3,195,000 and sold in 202 days by Lori for $2,875,000.
79 Gilson Rd. Scituate, MA. : Third Cliff
- Spectacular Third Cliff Nantucket Shingle Style oceanfront home with breathtaking panoramic views.Only steps to the beach, harbor & Spit with amazing views from almost every room. The open floor plan with 5000+ sqft is perfect for entertaining & family living.The expansive living space is both elegant & comfortable.The kitchen w/granite counters & island w/ unique prep sink has everything a connoisseur of fine living might desire. SS appliances include: double wall ovens, Sub Zero wine refrigerator and range. Wonderful screened porch to dine or relax. The kitchen opens to a family room and formal sitting area w/custom stone fireplace. A study, an en suite bedroom great for guests or first floor master completes the first floor. The 2nd floor consists of a wonderful en suite master, a second bedroom w/bath, laundry room and amazing sitting area where you can enjoy a book or glass of wine while observing breathtaking ocean views.Use the 3rd floor as a family rm or 4th bedroom.A must see! This property was listed by Frank Neer of Coldwell Banker – Cohasset for $2,649,000 and sold in 48 days by Tammy Downes of Caldwell Banker – Scituate for $2,500,000.
44 Circuit Rd. Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- Circa 1904. Set on a corner lot in a prestigious Chestnut Hill neighborhood, this elegant residence has been renovated, preserving its architectural integrity. With over 6,300 square feet of living space on three levels, the gracious floor plan combines luxury and style and has a wonderful flow for entertaining. The bank of windows on the first floor provides exceptional views of the surrounding landscaped lots. The main level includes grand living and dining rooms with period detail, a family room, an office, and a butler’s pantry leading to a well-appointed kitchen. There are six bedrooms and five and one-half bathrooms, of which one is the master bedroom suite with a dressing room and a bathroom with radiant heat flooring and a steam shower. Other highlights: media/loft space on the third level, an unfinished basement with excellent potential, splendid grounds with mature plantings, direct entry heated two-car garage. This property was listed by Mona Wiener of Hammond RE for $2,795,000 and sold in 94 days by Hilary Maddox of Hammond RE for $2,350,000.
24 Wedgwood Rd. Wellesley, MA.
- Welcome home to this sophisticated Colonial sited on cul de sac in sought after Bates School neighborhood. Gracious foyer invites you into this magnificent home offering well proportioned formal living room and dining room with extraordinary custom detail throughout. Sun filled gourmet chef’s kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, gorgeous granite counter tops, oversized center island, exquisite beadboard ceiling and large walk-in pantry. Bright eat-in area with access to lovely deck overlooking private manicured grounds leads to gorgeous fireplaced family room with stunning built-in offering an open floor plan for all your entertaining needs. Majestic fireplaced master suite offers cathedral ceiling, double walk-in closet and breathtaking marble bath boasts radiant heated floor, double vanity, soaking tub and expansive shower. Fantastic flexible lower level includes exercise room, media room, play room and additional full bath. No detail has been spared! This property was listed by Debi Benoit of Benoit Mizner for $2,695,000 and sold in 97 days by Tanya Tanimoto of Benoit Mizner for $2,350,000.
51 High St. Newburyport, MA.
- Day or evening, this Stunning Contemporary Waterfront Home is perched high on the dunes of Truro and offers captivating views of Provincetown, Cape Cod Bay and beyond. The great room’s floor to ceiling windows bear witness to the beauty of the ever-changing natural light that has inspired artists of the Outer Cape for years. This four bedroom four-bathroom home sits on one acre of gently sloping land where a private stairway leads you to tranquil bay side waters. The home is perfectly situated more than 200 feet from the high tide line thus diminishing erosion concerns. The recently updated kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances, and the home boasts expansive decking as well as a two car heated garage. Easy access to the Provincetown Airport and ocean beaches. This exceptional offering embodies beachfront living at it’s best. This property was listed by Lorrie Parajeckas of Century 21 for $2,499,000 and sold in 80 days by Jon Growitz of RE/MAX On the River for $2,155,000.