January 1, 2017 – March 31, 2017
32 Derne St. Unit – Fifth Floor, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 6,022 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,500
- This magnificent single floor residence in the heart of Beacon Hill defines luxury living. Custom appointed finishes and meticulous attention to detail, this desirable floor plan features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Twelve-foot ceilings enhance the grandeur and elegance of the vast living room, dining room and kitchen. Rarely found in Beacon Hill these homes have numerous floor-to-ceiling windows, which invite an abundance of natural light. The common landscaped terrace showcases panoramic city views. Other amenities include direct-access deeded onsite garage parking. Estimated completion date of Fall 2016.. Extensive finish package provided upon request. This property was listed by The Dickerson / Perry Team of Gibson Sotheby’s for $9,035,000 and sold in 147 days by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s for $9,035,000.
923 Sea View Ave. Barnstable, MA. : Osterville
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 6,091 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,182
- With 140′ +/- of soft sandy beach on the shores of Nantucket Sound, this quintessential Osterville estate is set on 2.23 acres of rolling green lawns, beautiful gardens, mature vegetation and stone walls. Situated down a long driveway, the property offers privacy and sweeping water views as far as the eye can see. The grand main home features three floors of elegant living space, high ceilings, wood floors, four fireplaces, large windows, a grand staircase, moldings and built-ins. The property also contains a detached one bedroom guest cottage, detached four-car garage with a comfortable one bedroom apartment and kitchen above, and beachside cabana for changing and showering. This is a perfect opportunity to create a place for generations to make seaside memories. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $7,495,000 and sold in 403 days by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $7,200,000.
225 Beacon St. Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 6,383 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,034
- Magnificent townhouse opportunity with elevator and two deeded parking on Beacon Street in Back Bay. Featuring six bedrooms and seven marble bathrooms, this single-family home has been painstakingly renovated to create a thoughtful combination of 21st-century comfort and 19th-century grandeur. Gracious entertaining rooms include the formal dining room with service kitchen on the parlor level, as well as double living rooms on the second floor. There is additional open-concept living space on the sky-lit penthouse level. The eat-in chef’s kitchen connects to a mudroom with parking and patio access. Five bedrooms are on the upper levels, plus an extra bedroom on the garden level ideal for au pair or guest use. This beautiful home is just minutes away from the Charles River. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $6,990,000 and sold in 26 days by Alisha Karush of Jacob Realty, LLC for $12,000,000.
201 Hyslop Rd. Brookline, MA. : Chestnut Hill
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 11,500 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $565
- This Georgian estate endured a 2 year restorative overhaul concluding an ambitious accomplishment that not only tributes its original detail but crowns a meticulous blend of traditional & transitional materials with impeccable taste. Efficiency & preservation culminate this 11,500 Sq Ft, 6 bedroom, 10 bathroom estate residing in the historical neighborhood of Fisher Hill. The distinct & well-appointed Chefs kitchen is graciously designed & equipped with, Subzero, Miele, Wolf, Kraus, and Rohl Perrin & Rowe. All BR’s with en-suite baths, finishes range from Calcutta marble to Carrera, Toto, radiant floors, Crown Point cabinetry, Kohler. Formal dining & grand foyer is adorned with a restored English Walnut wood paneling, period detail, hand carvings, cultivated wall sconces, restored herringbone & marble flrs. The entire home is automated with smart technology – from the Ecobee & entrance & heated driveway, to the irrigation & security systems. This is the quintessence of indulgent living. This property was listed by Manuel Davis of Advisor Living for $6,895,000 and sold in 145 days by Tami Schein of Berkshire Hathaway for $6,500,000.
39 Coolidge Pt. Manchester, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 7,967 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $771
- Oceanfront Estate on Coolidge Point in Manchester together with a sizable Guest Cottage, both in pristine, move in condition. Situated on 1.68 private acres this shingle style residence has expansive ocean views and quality craftsmanship. With most rooms ocean side this home has almost 8000 square feet of living space including a finished lower level. There are 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms 3 half baths and 6 fireplaces, library, gourmet kitchen with pantry, an adjoining family room, back staircase by mud room, Great Room, elevator and an outdoor blue stone patio with a stone fireplace. The Guest Cottage is two story with an open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, mud room and patio. Beach rights included and the property is professionally landscaped with stone walls, formal gardens and paths to seaside. This property was listed for $6,650,000 by Mary Pruett of J.Barrett & Company and sold in 315 days by Devlyn Brackett of By The Sea Sotheby’s Realty for $6,150,000.
191 Commonwealth Ave. Unit #41-42, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 4,887 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,125
- Prime Location. Extraordinary 4th floor 4 bedroom condominium offers a rarely available 4887 SF on one level and panoramic views overlooking Commonwealth Avenue, one of the most beautiful avenues in America. This residence includes central AC, high ceilings & hard wood floors throughout. It features a gracious entry foyer, grand corner living room, large study, elegant wood paneled library, formal dining area and eat-in kitchen with gas cooking. The master bedroom suite, includes a sitting area, en-suite bath, dressing room, 2 walk-in closets and laundry room. There is a private guest suite with en-suite bath, and sitting room. Two separate Deeds offer added opportunity. Two full rental parking spaces are transferable. 191 Commonwealth is professionally managed, pet friendly, elevator building, with doorman & resident superintendent. It is proximate to shops on Newbury Street, the Boston Public Garden, the Boston Symphony and everything the sought after Back Bay neighborhood offers. This property was listed by Marilyn Brandt of Caldwell Banker for $7,100,000 and sold in 129 days by Lili Banani also of Coldwell Banker for $5,500,000.
1 Franklin St. Unit – #5003, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 2,773 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,983
- Direct from Developer 50th floor 3 Bed 4.5 Bath “Grand” residence at the Millennium Tower. 2773 square foot corner home with views of the Sunset overlooking the Back Bay, Charles River, and Boston Common as well as Sunrise views of the Boston Harbor and Custom House via 92 linear feet of floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Features include 10-foot ceilings, Poggenpohl kitchen / bath cabinetry, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances with vented gas cooking, wide-plank oak flrs and marble baths. Residents will enjoy 5-star services, doorman, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. Adjacent to the renovated historic Burnham Bldg, Millennium Tower will stand at the center of a reinvigorated downtown and a new Roche Bros gourmet grocery store. This property was listed and sold by the MP Marketing Team for $5,500,000 in 119 days.
465 Warren St. Brookline, MA.
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 6,208 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $832
- Architectural allure, stunning interior design, and idyllic surroundings all come together to make this an exceptional property. Designed by Adolfo Perez in 2002, this magnificent residence offers beautifully appointed living spaces, fine craftsmanship, and premium materials throughout. There is over 6,200 square feet of living space with eleven rooms, five bedrooms, and four and one-half bathrooms. The well-proportioned rooms, grand in scale, can accommodate large gatherings. The towering windows provide style and light as well as capturing incredible views of the outdoor setting. The grounds and superbly landscaped and include, decorative lighting, and expansive stone terraces. This property is in the Heath School district. This property was listed by Shari Wiener of Hammond Residential for $5,300,000 and sold in 18 days by Shari for $5,167,500.
250 County Dr. Weston, MA.
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 9,500 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $505
- Spectacular NEW CONSTRUCTION privately set on 2.58 acres abutting conservation land in prestigious Weston Estates neighborhood. Custom designed by prominent architect and built by Banner Construction, this gorgeous residence beautifully blends exquisite architectural details with a transitional flair throughout 9500+ square feet of open living spaces. Amenities include formal living and dining rooms, state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen with double islands, great room with stone fireplace and patio doors to open porch & blue stone patio. Luxurious master suite includes master bath, 3 walk in closets & balcony. Five additional bedrooms with designer en-suite bathrooms. Oversized four bay garage with potential for eight cars. Finished lower level ideal for play room, home theater, exercise room, and wine cellar. The professional landscaped private backyard has room for both pool and tennis court. Southside neighborhood location is just 20 minutes to Boston. This property was listed by Kathryn Richlen of Caldwell Banker for $4,875,000 and sold in 28 days by Sasiree Cutter of Caldwell Banker for $4,800,000.
78 Popponesset Island Rd. Mashpee, MA.
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 4,026 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,158
- Ideally located on Popponesset Bay, this stunning waterfront residence is defined by outstanding design, materials and workmanship. Walls of windows enhance the waterside rooms providing fabulous vistas of the bay from almost every vantage point. Living and dining rooms provide the ideal blend of comfort and formality and combined with a wonderful gourmet kitchen afford ample spaces to gather together. This well-appointed home offers five spacious bedrooms and an additional bedroom in the pool house which is also equipped with one and half bathrooms and family room. This property is equipped with a wood paneled 3-story elevator that runs between the upstairs bedroom wing through to the basement. An exceptional opportunity for the discerning buyer this beautiful property sits on a professionally landscaped lot with eastern exposure, an in-ground salt water pool, sandy beach and private dock. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $5,195,000 and sold in 18 days by Cynthia Houlihan of Robert Paul Properties, Inc. for $4,665,000.