August 20, 2017 – August 26, 2017
423 Beacon St. Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- Extraordinary new construction home in Boston’s coveted Back Bay location. This stunning Penthouse triplex offers approx. 2,539 sqft of contemporary living space, open living/dining room with parlor ceiling height, stunning marble surround fireplace and crown molding that leads into a custom built white kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and high-end fixtures, 4 bedrooms including an oversized master-suite floor-thought with separate seating area and master ensuite marble bathroom and a top floor Junior Suite with a fireplace and wet bar, 3.5 bathrooms, white oak flooring throughout, alarm and sound system, recessed lighting in every room, ample closet/storage, low condo fee, sunny and bright windows, a private roof deck with 360-degree views of the city and river, and one parking space. This property was listed by Ricardo Rodriguez of Caldwell Banker for $4,100,000 and sold in 81 days by Heather Olin of Caldwell Banker for $3,900,000.
1313 Washington St. Unit #221-222, Boston, MA. : South End
- Absolutely beautiful 3+ bedroom/3 bath corner loft with private landscaped terrace at landmark Wilkes Passage. Wide open living room with silestone wet bar with refrigerator and dishwasher and side room has wraparound windows and door to sunny 540 sq ft terrace. Wonderful center-island kitchen open to large dining area plus separate butler’s pantry. Three good-sized bedrooms plus separate room for home office. Baths offer the finest finishes and fixtures, including a steam shower, and a master with double sinks and huge walk in shower. A rare home with 3500 sq ft on one level in an elevator/concierge building steps from everything the South End has to offer. Deeded tandem garage parking for two on the street level (space S2) included. This property was listed by Steven Cohen of Keller Williams Realty for $3,699,000 and sold in 59 days by Curran Robinette of Gibson Sotheby’s for $3,100,000.
39 Rutland Sq. Unit #2, Boston, MA. : South End
- This stunning penthouse triplex at 39 Rutland Square boasts 2,325 interior square feet, three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one half bathroom highlighted by a private parlor entrance, multiple outdoor spaces and off street deeded parking. Developed by The Holland Companies, this well appointed home offers a state of the art kitchen outfitted with Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, spacious master suite with his and hers closets and en-suite bath, sizable laundry room, both gas and wood burning fireplaces and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Topped off by an approximately 500+/- sqft. private roof lounge, which features spectacular 360 degree views of the city and a rear kitchen patio featuring a direct gas-line. This is a rare offering on one of the most coveted streets in the South End. This property was listed by Ryan Clunan of Campion and Company for $2,790,000 and sold in 1 day by Rich Haen of Rich Haen Realty for $3,010,000.
413-415 Commonwealth Ave. Unit #2, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- A private entrance leads from the historic Commonwealth Avenue Mall into a classic Back Bay home recently gutted and completed with the highest finishes. If you are looking for a turnkey house, this is it! With just under 2,000 square feet this home affords easy living with 2 bedrooms plus an office/den all on one floor. You have the option of entering from your own grand front door or enter through the elegant lobby of 413 Commonwealth. A wide open living area features front facing windows on the Mall, gas fireplace and custom built-ins. The gourmet kitchen is designer quality and even includes a Miele coffee maker. Bedrooms are both good sized with lots of customized closet space. Private deck and patio with direct access to Marlborough Street and there is elevator access to one garage space and a large private storage closet within the building. Additional garage spaces are available for purchase. This property was listed by Charlie Ring of Caldwell Banker for $2,795,000 and sold in 23 days by Sarah Plant of Luxury Residential Group for $2,700,000.
1 Franklin St. Unit #3210, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- Corner 2 BR & 2 BA with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows with a cozy fireplace on the 32nd floor. Unit features Poggenpohl kitchen and bath cabinetry, Sub-Zero, Bosch and Thermador appliances with gas cooking, oak floors w/carpets in bedrooms, and travertine baths. Millennium Tower Boston residents will enjoy 5-star services, doorman, 24-hour concierge, plus access to an exclusive two-story Club with dramatic owner’s lounge offering private dining and bar, screening room, billiard parlor, library, private function room, outdoor terrace, children’s playroom, 75-foot lap pool and the largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston. 1 Valet parking space included. This property was listed by Janet Lamb of Ford Realty Boston for $2,295,000 and sold in 14 days by Siufu Lau of Gibson Sotheby’s for $2,255,000.
57 Orchard St. Boston, MA. : Jamaica Plain
- Stately and beautifully cared for Victorian on a broad deep lot, minutes from Jamaica Pond. 13 grand rooms featuring spacious formal Living and Dining Rooms, Library, Study, and a well-appointed cook’s Kitchen. Gracious center staircase leads to generous sleeping quarters comprising 6 Bedrooms and 4 Baths including a capacious 2-room Master Suite. Artisan architectural details showcase crown moldings, medallions, decorative marble mantels, built-ins and original oak floors throughout. The expansive yard and gardens boasts an outdoor kitchen, patio, pergola and fountain for entertaining al fresco. Plus 2-car garage. In the heart of JP, one of Boston’s most sought after neighborhoods, adjacent to local natural wonders, and cultural & culinary pleasures. This property was listed by Constance Cervone of Caldwell Banker – JP for $2,450,000 and sold in 44 days by Joshua Trihn of Caldwell Banker for $2,180,000.
410 Boylston St. Unit #4, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- One block from Boston’s Public Garden this stunning three generous sized bedroom residence features direct elevator access, gourmet kitchen with top appliances and connects to the spacious living and dining rooms with two bay windows and gas fireplace. Its elegant floorthrough plan spans the entire level of this historically significant double-width Brownstone. The master bedroom offers a walk-in and double closet, en-suite marble bath and private balcony. The entire unit, including all of the kitchen cabinets have just been painted, new dryer installed, hardwood floors sanded and polyurethane applied. Sleeping quarters located in the rear of the unit. Additional garage rental parking is available. This property was listed by Mary Zappala Glazer of Campion and Company for $2,300,000 and sold in 146 days by Michael Berger of Keller Williams for $2,100,000.
85 East India Row. Unit #35B, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- Panoramic, spectacular views from this two bedroom, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom home on the 35nd floor. The prize of all Harbor Towers. Almost never available and most sought after view directly in to the Harbor.Takes your breath away Basic floor plan is attached, but easy to use your creativity and make it your own. Harbor Towers is a premier full service Waterfront building with 24 hour doorman and concierge. Harborside seasonal heated swimming pool for residents and their guests. Management office on the premises. Pets welcome. Garage rental parking available. This property was listed by Ruth Ann Bowers of Otis & Ahearn for $1,695,000 and sold in 18 days by J. Plasteras of Gibson Sotheby’s for $1,637,500.
290 North St. Unit #4, Boston, MA. : Waterfront
- Welcome to the new La Cappella Luxury residential building which offers updated contemporary living in the historical Waterfront neighborhood. This magnificent Penthouse duplex condo offers three private balconies all with spectacular views of the city. An exceptional head house oasis with a bar & powder room which leads out to a private roof deck with exceptional 360 views of the city and the Harbor! The brilliant living and dining space is encased by glass windows and skylight allowing immense amounts of sunlight to showcase the home. A splendid chefs kitchen with pebble honed CaesarStone countertops & custom Schrock cabinetry in an Alabaster finish. The large Master bedroom has a luxurious master bathroom with subway tiles and marble floors and a custom closet. Central A/C, Washer &dryer in unit. Completion date end of June. This property was listed by Allison Mazer of Gibson Sotheby’s for $1,250,000 and sold in 10 days by Carissa Whitbread of Century 21 Commonwealth for $1,225,000.
141 West Concord St. Unit #1, Boston, MA. : South End
- Impeccably maintained classic Parlor Garden duplex with private patio and deeded parking in excellent South End location. This unit has a very open and inviting layout with plenty of sunlight and detail. The upper level has an open and inviting living/dining room with custom built ins and a fireplace. The large eat in kitchen is well appointed with stainless appliances, gas cooking, and another marble fireplace. The garden level houses 2 efficient bedrooms with ample closet space (custom closet systems) and both have access to en suite bathrooms. There is also a full laundry closet. The patio is quaint and secluded with custom stonework and direct access to a large parking space that can fit the largest of SUVS, and has fit 2 compact cars in tandem. Central air, low condo fee, and refurbished exterior make this a can’t miss property. This property was listed by Vineburgh/DiMella Team of Charlesgate Realty Group for $1,200,000 and sold in 1 days by Ranco & DeAngelo of Caldwell Banker for $1,200,000.