January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
25 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 7,554 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,276
- Extraordinary residence on the 1st block of sunny-side Commonwealth Avenue combines the scale and luxuries of suburban living with the convenience and amenities of city living. Beaming natural light through 32 windows, one can relish panoramic views of the distinguished Commonwealth Avenue Mall. This quintessential Back Bay home with private entrance, features 5 bedrooms 4 full & 2 half baths and has been impeccably maintained, exuding elegance and charm. The spectacular 42 ft living room boasts 15ft ceilings and features a grand fireplace showcasing the magnitude of this property. Separate dining. The stunning library highlights beautifully detailed woodwork. Resplendent private patio offers magnificent entertaining space. 5 gas fireplaces, oversized closet space/storage, and 2 full laundry rooms add to the home’s unique features. On-site superintendent M-F. The pièce de résistance is the private elevator to all levels and 4 full garage parking spaces completing this remarkable. This property was listed by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $18,955,000 and sold in 135 days by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $17,200,000.
5 Concord Rd. Weston, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 12,589 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,239
- A majestic example of Georgian architecture in Boston’s most desirable suburb only 12 miles from Boston. Westover Estate located at 5 Concord Road perfectly embodies the artistic ideals of its period architecture adapted to modern family living. The property, modeled after Westover Plantation, a beautiful Georgian style mansion near Williamsburg, Virginia, is set on expansive grounds, comprised of meticulous landscaped gardens, including a formal perennial English garden and rolling lawns, meadows and orchards. Over 12,500sq ft of main residence, carriage house garage, pool and pool house are located on an 18.47 acre estate. Grounds are shaded by unique specimen trees. The main facade is a wonderful display of symmetry, with the classically inspired, pedimented doorway at the center of the architectural composition. Some additional features of the property include a wine cellar (4000+bottles), sauna, hot tub, exercise room and 3 separate laundry areas. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $16,900,000 and sold in 127 days by Rose Zhao of United Real Estate for $15,600,000.
197 Marlborough St. Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 7,575 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,716
- Showcase townhouse in the heart of Back Bay. Newly renovated and professionally designed, this exquisite single-family home on sunny-side Marlborough Street offers every 21st century comfort, including private elevator to all six levels, smart home technology and 2-car garage with 3 additional outdoor parking. The elegantly appointed parlor level offers the very best formal living, dining and entertaining while the more casual heart of the home is the open-concept family room, chef’s kitchen and informal dining room on the second level. Its 5+ bedrooms and 5-full and 2-half bathrooms include the luxurious master suite on a private level plus separate garden suite. Additional features of this exceptional opportunity include mudroom, home office and suburban sized laundry room. It is complete with a private roof deck directly off the sky-lit media room with wet bar that offers a hot tub, gas grill and wonderful city views. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion & Company for $15,000,000 and sold in 136 days by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $13,000,000.
25 Beacon St. Penthouse, Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- KEY STATS:
- Unit Size – 4,044 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,926
- Introducing 25 Beacon, Boston’s most prestigious new address directly overlooking the State House gardens and Boston Common. A boutique building of just six exquisite homes, 25 Beacon offers floor-through residences that are splashed with sunlight from three exposures. Superior design is matched by quality construction, superb craftsmanship, the latest technology and the finest finishes and fixtures. Luxurious amenities include an on-site garage with valet parking for two cars, 24-hour doorman, direct elevator access, dedicated storage rooms, bike storage, wine cellar and fitness room. To live at 25 Beacon will be to enjoy a Beacon Hill rarity: 21st century comfort in an 18th century neighborhood. Unit PH includes 559 SF Au Pair Suite, private balconies, and private roof deck. This property was listed and sold by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company in 48 days for $11,833,303.
26 & 32 Neel Rd. Harwich, MA. : Harwichport
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 3,843 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $3,058
- Along the coastal waters of Nantucket Sound, there are extraordinary, sought-after waterfront estates, which rarely come to market. Among those is this classic seaside property accessed by a long winding driveway and consisting of 6.35 acres, 616 +/- feet of expansive sandy beach, an iconic home and a modernized post and beam barn. The stunning site provides commanding ocean views, rolling green lawn to the water’s edge, native blueberry bushes, an orchard and a tennis court. The handsome turn-of-the-century updated main residence is in impeccable condition and features extensive woodwork, light filled rooms and sweeping ocean views. There is room for a large additional waterfront residence. The setting evokes memories of summers at the shore and is close to charming Harwich Port center and the renowned Wychmere Beach Club. This property was listed for $12,000,000 by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties and sold in 367 days by Helene Case of Robert Paul Properties for $11,750,000.
192 & 187 Mishaum Point Rd. Dartmouth, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 21,848 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $500
- At the tip of Mishaum Point, above Buzzards Bay, Robert A.M. Stern created a Shingle Style masterpiece that was featured on the cover of Architectural Digest and is perfectly sited to embrace the full scope of its 270 degree ocean views. Grand in scale yet intimate in its wealth of hand-crafted detail the residence features deep porches that run the length of both facades and the stonework, tile work, and floors are the work of top artisans. Light floods the generously proportioned interior spaces superbly designed for grand entertaining yet ideal for family living and intimate gatherings. Complete with a spacious guesthouse and substantial deep water dock, this landmark property with over 1,500 feet of water frontage and 10 abundant acres, unites supreme privacy and stunning views with architectural elegance and utmost comfort. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $25,000,000 and sold in 1108 days by Robert Kinlin for $10,939,234.
1 Franklin St. Unit – PH #3B, Boston, MA. : Midtown
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 4,110 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,591
- 3 BR, 4.5 BA penthouse features over 4,000 sq.ft. of exquisitely finished living space with views high above every other penthouse in the city extending from the Back Bay skyline, Charles River and Boston Common to the Boston Harbor and Logan. The 24” x 24” honed Pietra di Cardozo floor flows through the grand entry, kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has a hand-stained, eat-in island, two-tone hand-painted Christopher Peacock cabinetry, Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliances, heated floors and a walk out to the Terrace. The living and lounge space is fitted with custom millwork surrounding a double-sided fireplace and oak flooring in a gorgeous herringbone pattern. The home includes 2 valet or self parking rights plus all the Millennium Tower amenities: valet, doorman, 24-hour concierge, two-story Club w/ private dining and bar, outdoor terrace, a 75-ft indoor pool, FLX Wellness: the most advanced fitness program in Boston, FLX Salon & Spa, & the exclusive La Vie lifestyle program. This property was listed by the MP Marketing Team for $12,500,000 and sold in 43 days by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $10,650,000.
74 Garrison Ln. Brookline, MA.
- KEY STATS
- Single Family – 11,081 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $920
- Magnificent waterfront estate, overlooking Eel River and Nantucket Sound, defines architectural elegance and style. The exterior includes extensively landscaped grounds with an in-ground pool surrounded by a private guest house, waterside pool house, multiple patio and seating areas, a private sandy beach and substantial deep water dock. For a luxurious lifestyle of waterfront living at its finest, this home surpasses all expectations. Information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but should be independently verified by prospective buyers. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $13, 500,000 and sold in 1408 days by Monica Smith of William Raveis for $10,200,000.
1 Franklin St. Unit PH #4E. Boston, MA. : Midtown
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 3,435 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,692
- One of the 11 most unique residences in New England, this 3,435 sq. ft., 3 BR, 4.5 BA towers high above every other penthouse in Boston. The amount of natural light in this penthouse is unprecedented, you’ll feel as if you are living on a sunlit cloud. The custom kitchen is handcrafted by Christopher Peacock with Wolf, Miele and Sub-Zero appliances. The private terrace feels like an outdoor living room and connects to the great room with fireplace on one end and the master suite on the other. The master suite boasts a wet bar, separate his and hers bathrooms, and huge his and hers walk-in closets. The home includes 2 valet or self parking rights plus all Millennium Tower amenities: valet, doorman, 24-hour concierge, two-story Club w/ private dining and bar, children’s play room, outdoor terrace, a 75-ft indoor pool, FLX Wellness: the most advanced fitness program in Boston, FLX Salon & Spa by Marc Harris, the exclusive La Vie lifestyle program and more. This property was listed and sold by The MP Marketing Team in 294 days for $9,250,000.
32 Derne St. Unit Fifth Floor. Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 6,022 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,500
- This magnificent single floor residence in the heart of Beacon Hill defines luxury living. Custom appointed finishes and meticulous attention to detail, this desirable floor plan features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Twelve-foot ceilings enhance the grandeur and elegance of the vast living room, dining room and kitchen. Rarely found in Beacon Hill these homes have numerous floor-to-ceiling windows, which invite an abundance of natural light. The common landscaped terrace showcases panoramic city views. Other amenities include direct-access deeded onsite garage parking. Estimated completion date of Fall 2016.. Extensive finish package provided upon request. This property was listed by Dickerson/Perry Team of Gibson Sotheby’s for $9,250,000 and sold in 146 days by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s for $9,035,000.