June 21, 2018 – September 22, 2018
1075 Lowell Rd. Concord, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 8,749 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,195
- Concord’s most beautiful residence and one of the most significant properties in Boston’s Metro West, is officially offered to the open market for the first time! A sweeping private drive thru stone pillars leads to immaculate gardens, lawns, glistening ponds & flower beds that are as elegant as the glorious manor house they complement. Reminiscent of a Newport estate its 14 + breathtaking acres w/water views includes a romantic 3 BR cottage, & meticulous landscaping w/Venetian gardens, footbridges & stone pathways. Sweeping views from covered porches & terraces overlook tranquil ponds, in-ground pool, tennis ct & park-like woods. This European-inspired, 3 level home offers abundant space & privacy, old world materials w/exquisite parquet & marble flring, antique marble FPs, intricately-carved millwork, fabulous hi-end kitchen, grand 2 story great rm, living & dining rms, & BR suites w/balconies.The property can also be purchased with a total of 89.22 divisible acres for $28,500,000. This property was listed by Senkler, Pasley & Dowcett of Coldwell Banker – Concord for $28,500,000 and sold in 239 days by Duncan MacArthur of ePlace for $19,207,500.
6 Arlington St. Unit: PH, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Condo – 4,789 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,171
- The Penthouse at Zero Marlborough presents an exceptional opportunity for modern estate living on the Public Garden. This expertly designed residence features 4,789 SF of living space with direct elevator access, 2 on-site parking and additional valet garage parking. Expansive private outdoor spaces – 2 levels of roof decks and 2 walk-out terraces totaling over 1,700 SF – are among the absolute finest in all of Boston with breathtaking 360 degree views. Interior design and detailing by Hacin & Associates adds a contemporary sophistication to the 4-plus bedroom property rarely available within such an historic neighborhood. This 13-story building overlooking the Public Garden was originally constructed in 1929 as one of Boston’s few Art Deco treasures. In 2009 it was restored and updated to a magnificent boutique condo building providing residents with exceptional services: 24-hour concierge, doorman, valet parking, fitness center and on-site professional management. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $16,900,000 and sold in 127 days by Rose Zhao of United Real Estate for $15,600,000.
123 Penzance Rd. Falmouth, MA. : Woods Hole
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 7,849 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,274
- Classic Elegance! Penzance Point is one of Cape Cod’s most private waterfront enclaves. This beautiful peninsula is home to “Seven Winds” an elegant and architecturally significant oceanfront estate that will capture your heart. In a setting of unsurpassed beauty, there are panoramic views of Buzzards Bay and Great Harbor. This magnificent property offers a refined six-bedroom shingle-style home, separate two-bedroom beach house, 400 feet of private white sand beach and its own deep-water dock on Great Harbor. The attention to detail is evident in the excellent craftsmanship and meticulous wood work throughout the home. Spacious rooms for entertaining, coffered ceilings, multiple fireplaces and a well-equipped chef’s kitchen are just a few of the highlights. Enjoy spectacular sunsets, day cruises from your private dock and grand entertaining. Once in a lifetime, an opportunity arises to possess a truly special, one-of-a-kind property. ‘Seven Winds’ on Penzance Point is this property. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $10,900,000 and sold in 31 days by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties for $10,000,000.
344 Beacon St. Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 7,500 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,231
- This exquisite 5 bedroom, 6 full and 2 half bath family home on Riverside Beacon displays a thoughtful combination of 21st century comfort and 19th century grandeur. With elegant entertaining rooms, 7 fireplaces, two-story wood paneled library, South-facing living room and gracious dining room, the home offers the very best in formal entertaining. Enjoy unrivaled city and Charles River views from 2 decks off the sky-lit rooftop mezzanine or retreat to the private garden off the spacious eat-in kitchen. Additional amenities include separate garden level suit with private entrance, elevator & 2 car garage with 1 additional parking outside. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $11,200,000 and sold by Vineburgh/DiMella Team of Charlesgate Realty in 5 days for $9,235,000.
237 Marlborough St. Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 5,814 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,547
- Magnificent NEW CONSTRUCTION single family home on the sunny side of iconic Marlborough Street designed for every aspect of city living. This once in a decade property features 4+ bedrooms, a gracious library, an elevator to all floors, an unprecedented 2-car garage, 2 laundry rooms, a mudroom, and 3 fireplaces.Showcasing brilliant rooms, high ceilings, beautiful moldings, and elegant finishes, this home perfectly blends traditional Back Bay detail with modern amenities. Soak in the sun through any of the 28 light-drenched windows or skylights. Marvel at the cityscape and enjoy the fresh air from either of 2 outdoor decks (an oversized deck extends effortlessly from the stunning parlor level kitchen/living area and a gorgeous walk-out roof deck with panoramic city views featuring a sunlit rooftop head-house: both decks with piped-in gas). This impeccable renovation offers everything a discerning buyer could want. This property was listed by Jeannemarie Conley of Compass for $8,995,000 and sold in 10 days by Michael Carucci of Gibson Sotheby’s for $8,995,000.
383 River Rd. Carlisle, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 21,848 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $500
- The commanding presence of this Georgian Revival estate is truly remarkable. Approached by a winding private drive, the residence is sited high on 8.3 majestic landscaped acres with sweeping views overlooking the Concord River & Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge. Custom built, this exquisite 16 room estate blends classic architecture & elegant millwork with contemporary features and a flowing floor plan w/access to covered porches, a tranquil patio with pool & sumptuous amenities providing unparalleled style & comfort. The property includes a 1410 sq. ft. carriage house with a full apartment, garaging for 3 cars & connects to the residence by way of a Porte cochère . Additional features include a 2 car detached garage, pool house & garden shed. Enjoy the glorious privacy amidst beautifully landscaped, scenic grounds with pergola and flowering gardens. Idyllically sited just 20 miles to Boston & Cambridge. This property was listed by Senkler, Pasley & Dowcett of Coldwell Banker – Concord for $8,995,000 and sold in 54 days by Matthew Cloutier of Compass for $8,675,000.
13 Kingsbury Ln. Orleans, MA.
- KEY STATS
- Single Family – 8,509 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $934
- A lustrous gem in a world-class setting! Secluded 4.4-acre waterfront estate on peninsula overlooking Pleasant Bay–one of the jewels of the Eastern Seaboard. Luminous new 8,500 sf residence offers magnificent views of a bay studded with islands, cut by winding rivers, and bordered by the Outer Beach and Atlantic Ocean. Set atop an elevated bluff surrounded by 900′ of private sandy beach, the residence offers sophisticated, striking design; generous yet comfortable living spaces; beautiful architectural detailing; richly variegated water views; & flawless craftsmanship. Waterside Gunite pool, spa & outdoor kitchen, accented by granite terraces & gardens, are havens for entertaining and relaxing. Boathouse and moorings offer deep water access to world-class beaches, boating & fishing on the Atlantic. Cape Cod’s 5-star resort is a 5-minute boat ride away; Chatham and Orleans fine dining & shopping destinations just 7 minutes by car. Utter brilliance in an exquisite setting. This property was listed by Robert Kinlin of Robert Paul Properties for $13,950,000 and sold in 812 days by Jacquelyn Newson of Oceanside Realty Group for $7,950,000.
220 Boylston St. Unit:PH, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS
- Condo – 3,040 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,614
- The legendary five-star hotel, the Four Seasons, is now offering an exceptionally rare park facing, double-unit condominium.While sipping your morning coffee, enjoy panoramic views of the Public Garden, Boston Common, State House and more! This one-of-a kind home features an expansive living, dining and entertainment area. 3,050 square feet of prime real estate is comprised of 2+ bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bath and an additional second kitchen area. This corner unit also offers exquisite marble floors, fireplace, wet bar, granite kitchen, abundant built-ins and massive walk-in closets. Enjoy top notch living amenities and services provided by the Four Seasons Hotel including; 24 hour concierge, doorman, spa, room service, fitness center, indoor pool and TWO self/valet parking spaces and 1 storage bin. This property was listed by George Jedlin of Douglas Elliman for $8, 275,000 and sold in 21 days by Debra Sordillo of Coldwell Banker – Comm Ave for $7,945,000.
10 Farnsworth St. Unit: PH. Boston, MA. : Fort Point
- KEY STATS
- Condo – 4,312 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,623
- Over 4,300 square feet all on one floor with a 1,300 + square foot private roofgarden with gas fireplace and city skyline views. This truly unique and exceptional penthouse has direct elevator access and two garage parking spaces. Enjoy the ultimate privacy at home while being just steps away from all Fort Point and The Seaport have to offer. The finest materials and superb craftsmanship have gone into every detail of this dramatic, wide-open floor plan surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. The chefs kitchen boasts marble countertops, custom European lacquer cabinetry, and Gaggenau appliances. Gas fireplaced living room, wide plank European oak flooring, Italian built-in wardrobes, and central AC complete this magnificent – one of a kind home. This property was listed by Jillian Reig of Campion & Company for $7,995,000 and sold by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company in 107 days for $7,000,000.
50 Liberty Dr. Unit: 10B, Boston, MA. : Seaport
- KEY STATS
- Condo – 2,788 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,439
- Spectacular brand new 3 bedroom plus study at 50 Liberty, a new landmark of sophisticated living in Boston’s thriving Seaport neighborhood. Perhaps with the best floor plan in the building this home on an upper level has an expansive living/dining area with 10′ 5″ ceilings, a generous wall of windows leading out to an outdoor terrace providing infinite views of the city and harbor. The social kitchen features a spacious solid surface dining island, contemporary cabinetry and soft close design hardware. Every bedroom features spectacular water views that allow you to awaken to breathtaking vistas. The home has two master suites with adjoining lavish marble and well appointed bathrooms. Direct access to (2) extra wide garage parking spaces both equipped with electric charging stations. Amenities include 24-hour concierge service, porter service, a fitness center, owner’s lounge/conference room, storage room and boat slips. Convenient location steps to everything. This property was listed by the Paul Whaley/Charlie Ring Team of Coldwell Banker – Back Bay for $6,800,000 and sold in 50 days by Mark Doherty of Gibson Sotheby’s for $6,800,000.