January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
*Per MLS Data
260 Polpis Rd. Nantucket, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 10,266 Sqft. + 63.79 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,435
- The international island destination of Nantucket, offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire “Swain’s Neck”, the crown jewel of New England. On a peninsula with 63 acres and spectacular unobstructed views over Polpis Harbor, this estate is potentially the island’s most private family retreat. The main residence curves with the shoreline and offers ocean and Polpis Harbor views from all principal rooms. The architecture features many symbols of Nantucket’s Quaker, Colonial, farming and whaling heritage. The residence is centered around a two-story great room and has five bedroom suites. Additionally, the estate offers a guest cottage, studio and gate house. A boat-house and two moorings complete this rare offering. 25+/- minutes flight time from Boston and 40+/- minutes from New York. This property was listed by Jonathan Radford of Coldwell Banker for $35,000,000 and sold in 504 days for $25,000,000.
1075 Lowell Rd. Concord, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 8,749 Sqft. + 89.22 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,195
- Concord’s most beautiful residence and one of the most significant properties in Boston’s Metro West, is officially offered to the open market for the first time! A sweeping private drive thru stone pillars leads to immaculate gardens, lawns, glistening ponds & flower beds that are as elegant as the glorious manor house they complement. Reminiscent of a Newport estate its 14 + breathtaking acres w/water views includes a romantic 3 BR cottage, & meticulous landscaping w/Venetian gardens, footbridges & stone pathways. Sweeping views from covered porches & terraces overlook tranquil ponds, in-ground pool, tennis ct & park-like woods. This European-inspired, 3 level home offers abundant space & privacy, old world materials w/exquisite parquet & marble flring, antique marble FPs, intricately-carved millwork, fabulous hi-end kitchen, grand 2 story great rm, living & dining rms, & BR suites w/balconies.The property can also be purchased with a total of 89.22 divisible acres for $28,500,000. This property was listed by Senkler, Pasley & Dowcett of Coldwell Banker for $28,500,000 and sold in 239 days by Duncan MacArthur of ePlace for $19,207,500.
39-41 Mount Vernon St. Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- KEY STATS:
- Condo – 4,025 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $3,754
- Proudly standing on top of Beacon Hill, Maison Vernon’s grand Penthouse Residence will boast 4,025 square feet of living space. The first level will be a magnificent floor-through layout including 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, living/dining/family room, kitchen, balcony and a 50-foot-wide expanse of south-facing windows. Above, there will be a glass structure that will hold another master bedroom, living/dining room and kitchen and will open up to an 1,833 sq.ft terrace with breathtaking 360 views of the State House, Boston Common and Charles River. Roof structure features indoor-outdoor living with retractable glass, full top of the line outdoor kitchen, hot tub and fire pit. Maison Vernon offers unprecedented features incorporating the finest and most exclusive materials, the most extraordinary craftsmanship, together with state-of-the-art conveniences. Two valet garage parking spots included. This property was listed by Beth Dickerson of Gibson Sotheby’s for $10,500,000 and sold in 35 days by Maria Ryan of Jacob Realty, LLC for $15,110,000.
12 Lakeview Ave. Cambridge, MA. : West Cambridge
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 9,341 Sqft. + .69 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,616
- Approximately 1 mile from Harvard Square is this handsome Greek Revival-style house, circa 1847. The home sits on almost ¾ of an acre of beautifully landscaped grounds with a carriage house that has a guest suite, rock climbing wall and 2-car garage. The residence which is in move-in condition features floor-to-ceiling windows, 6 fireplaces, a theatre, game room with cathedral ceiling, 6 bedrooms all with baths en-suite, a library and music room. It is an elegant house that has great spaces, wonderful layout and you know would be a fun place to call home. This property was listed and sold by Gail Roberts of Coldwell Banker for 15,000,000 and sold by Maggie Gold Seelig of MGS Real Estate in 67 days for $15,100,000.
97 Tilipi Run. Chatham, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 11,284 Sqft. + 1.9 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,307
- LANDS END. Enchantment Begins. At the southeasterly tip of Cape Cod, this spectacular waterfront estate is a world unto itself–masterfully blending cosmopolitan luxury and sophistication with the wild natural beauty of the Atlantic Ocean, Nantucket Sound and Monomoy Islands. Literally and figuratively the ”ultimate estate,” this gated residence is located blufftop at the cusp of Chatham’s Morris Island with views as far as the eye can see. A rose-strewn iron gate opens to a glittering granite-edged drive approaching the main residence and encircling the two-story guest house. Spanning three levels connected by an interior elevator, the stunning estate employs a circular motif to capture near-360-degree water views. The residence includes 6 ensuite bedrooms, multiple family gathering rooms, banquet-size dining room, chef’s kitchen, 11-seat theater, ingenious wine/dining rotunda, billiards room/entertainment area with bar, and a circular one-bedroom carriage house for guests or staff. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties for $14,950,000 and sold in 30 days by Ted Williams of Kinlin Grover RE for $14,750,000.
49 Margin St. Cohasset, MA.
- KEY STATS:
- Single Family – 20,000 Sqft. + 9.41 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $625
- Searching for a magnificent oceanfront property at an amazing value? Look no further! Welcome to The Oaks, New England’s finest waterfront estate. Built in 1932, The Oaks is positioned on a private 9+ acre peninsula, with over 1,800’ of ocean frontage as well as a 112’ deep water dock. Upon entrance, visitors will be taken aback by the impressive and well-manicured grounds, which flows seamlessly into the ocean backdrop. Centered among the backdrop, the 20,000 sq.ft. Georgian Revival mansion is a sight to behold and has been maintained to the highest degree, offering a combination of modernism and traditionalism. The Oaks also impresses with its multiple terraces, tennis court, pool, skating pond, BBQ grills, Jacuzzis, and private sandy beach. The former home of Clarence Barron and family (founders of Barron’s Weekly, Dow Jones Company, and Wall Street Journal) has historical significance and has had only three owners. This is an opportunity not to be missed! This property was listed by Christopher Roy of Coldwell Banker for $14,999,000 and sold by Christopher in 23 days for $12,500,000.
251 Seapuit Rd. Barnstable, MA. : Osterville
- KEY STATS
- Single Family – 8,931 Sqft. + 5.2 Acres
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $1,259
- An enchanted world within a world, St. Mary’s Island, is a rarified setting for extraordinary living. Comprising over five acres and accessed via a short causeway, St. Mary’s Island stands as one of the most unique and idyllic estate properties on Cape Cod. The location is unmatched, offering complete seclusion while in the heart of exclusive Osterville. The estate offers panoramic views of glittering North Bay and easy proximity to renowned village shops, restaurants, marinas and Wianno and Oyster Harbors clubs. Designed in the French Normandy style, this fabled residence offers grand living spaces, stellar views, magnificent grounds, and a 155-foot-long deep water dock for yachting on Nantucket Sound and the islands. This property was listed by Paul Grover of Robert Paul Properties for $18,500,000 and sold in 154 days by Paul for $11,250,000.
305 Commonwealth Ave. Unit PH, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS
- Condo – 4,028 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,706
- Introducing the Penthouse at the Thayer Mansion, the epitome of luxury living on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston’s Back Bay. Comprising two levels each with direct elevator access, the Penthouse offers over 4,000 square feet with three-plus bedrooms and three full and two half bathrooms, plus an expansive 926 square foot private roof deck with fireplace and grill. The Penthouse offers a wonderful contemporary aesthetic within a magnificent Peabody and Stearns mansion, featuring the latest residential technologies, finest finishes and stunning architectural details including the curving main staircase and an oversized skylight that fills the entire living, dining and entertaining level with light. Two tandem garage parking spaces are included and there is a one-bedroom garden suite available as an additional purchase. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $10,990,000 and sold in 32 days by Tracy for $10,900,000.
6 Arlington St. Unit PH, Boston, MA. : Back Bay
- KEY STATS
- Condo – 4,789 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,171
- The Penthouse at Zero Marlborough presents an exceptional opportunity for modern estate living on the Public Garden. This expertly designed residence features 4,789 SF of living space with direct elevator access, 2 on-site parking and additional valet garage parking. Expansive private outdoor spaces – 2 levels of roof decks and 2 walk-out terraces totaling over 1,700 SF – are among the absolute finest in all of Boston with breathtaking 360 degree views. Interior design and detailing by Hacin & Associates adds a contemporary sophistication to the 4-plus bedroom property rarely available within such an historic neighborhood. This 13-story building overlooking the Public Garden was originally constructed in 1929 as one of Boston’s few Art Deco treasures. In 2009 it was restored and updated to a magnificent boutique condo building providing residents with exceptional services: 24-hour concierge, doorman, valet parking, fitness center and on-site professional management. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for 12,750,000 and sold by David Macke of Coldwell Banker in 114 days for $10,400,000.
25 Beacon St. Unit 2. Boston, MA. : Beacon Hill
- KEY STATS
- Unit Size – 4,015 Sqft.
- Sale Price Per Sqft. – $2,540
- Introducing 25 Beacon, Boston’s most prestigious new address directly overlooking the State House gardens and Boston Common. A boutique building of just six exquisite homes, 25 Beacon offers floor-through residences that are splashed with sunlight from three exposures. Superior design is matched by quality construction, superb craftsmanship, the latest technology and the finest finishes and fixtures. Luxurious amenities include an on-site garage with valet parking for two cars, 24-hour doorman, direct elevator access, dedicated storage rooms, bike storage, wine cellar and fitness room. To live at 25 Beacon will be to enjoy a Beacon Hill rarity: 21st century comfort in an 18th century neighborhood. This 2nd floor unit comes with a private au pair suite.. This property was listed by Tracy Campion of Campion and Company for $10,500,000 and sold in 76 days by Joshua Golden of Luxury Residential Group for $10,200,000.